Rocks not Glocks!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rob777
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rocks not Glocks!

Post by rob777 »

SRO1911 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm As long as the attacker bring scissors it's all okay but heaven forbid they show up with paper.
"rlol"
"Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”

srothstein
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rocks not Glocks!

Post by srothstein »

I see very little wrong with this, except possibly the size of the rocks. I am old and cannot throw very well anymore, so I use a tool to assist me in throwing rocks. And the tool helps me throw my rocks more accurately. It also helps me carry more than one rock at a time, but it does force me to use smaller rocks, usually between a third of an inch and a half inch in size. To make up for the small size, the tool throws the rocks at a pretty high speed, around 900 feet per second or so.

Now, some of the kids probably cannot throw very accurately or with a lot of force either. So we should get them the tools like I use and teach them how to use these tools too. This might not work too well in an elementary school, at least with the very young students, but I am confident that the kids in middle and high school can be taught how to use these tools. We might need to get their tools from Glock to help cut down the weight, but the older kids and jocks can use the heavier (and better tools IMO) built by STI, Colt, and Springfield.
Steve Rothstein

Return to “Off-Topic”