Frisco couple caught with 'large capacity' guns, silencers at Mass. hotel

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Frisco couple caught with 'large capacity' guns, silencers at Mass. hotel

Post by E.Marquez »

mojo84 wrote:What are the grenade looking things near the bottom of the picture? I suspect they are smoke or eye irritant type of devices but not sure.
The ones in the tan holder look to be 40mm rounds of unknown type.
The two silver canister with orange "shells " also appear to be 40mm rounds and might be a irritant delivery shell , though it appears they are longer than any Ive seen or used.
another side not "arrested for eight counts of possession of a large capacity firearm"
What is a large capacity firearm? the nonsense large capacity mag law I understand (not agree with but I know what they mean)
But "large capacity firearm" fixed magazine weapon that holds more rounds than local law allows I guess? So say my Shotgun that holds more then 5 rounds???
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

E.Marquez wrote:
mojo84 wrote:What are the grenade looking things near the bottom of the picture? I suspect they are smoke or eye irritant type of devices but not sure.
The two silver canister with orange "shells " also appear to be 40mm rounds and might be a irritant delivery shell , though it appears they are longer than any Ive seen or used.
another side not "arrested for eight counts of possession of a large capacity firearm"
What is a large capacity firearm? the nonsense large capacity mag law I understand (not agree with but I know what they mean)
But "large capacity firearm" fixed magazine weapon that holds more rounds than local law allows I guess? So say my Shotgun that holds more then 5 rounds???
That is a good question. If I had to guess I would say it's a firearm that is capable of accepting a large capacity magazine. That of course would make a Glock 26 illegal since you can put a 33 round mag in it if you want.

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
E.Marquez wrote:
That is a good question. If I had to guess I would say it's a firearm that is capable of accepting a large capacity magazine. That of course would make a Glock 26 illegal since you can put a 33 round mag in it if you want.
I got off my lazy behind

Massachusetts Gun Crimes Laws define a "Large Capacity Weapon" is any firearm, rifle, or shotgun that:
is a semi-automatic with a fixed large capacity feeding device;
is a semi-automatic and capable of accepting, or readily modifiable to accept, any detachable large capacity feeding device;
employs a rotating cylinder capable of accepting more than 10 rounds of ammunition in a rifle or firearm, and more than 5 shotgun shells in the case of a shotgun or firearm; or
is an assault weapon.
A "Large Capacity Feeding Device" is defined under Massaschusetts Law as:
a fixed or detachable magazine, drum, feed strip or similar device capable of accepting more than 10 rounds of ammunition or more than 5 shotgun shells; or
a large capacity ammunition feeding device as defined in the Federal Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protections Act.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

priusron
Posts in topic: 1

Post by priusron »

He actually called the police himself because he had a surveillance camera set up and saw someone attempting to break in. He told them he had A handgun in the room. Why did he feel the need to set up a camera?

DocV

Post by DocV »

More than I ever wanted to know about this person: https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/ensyma-e ... ons-cache/
Francho Bradley, 59, and Adrianne Jennings, 40, were arrested in Tewksbury, Massachusetts with a large cache of weapons including large-capacity guns, a grenade launcher, and a silencer. Bradley told police that he was on a secret mission and he owns a company called Ensyma Engineering, but he didn’t want to elaborate about what his company does. He said he was in the area working for a government agency that is “dealing with a virus,” Lowell Sun reported. It appears that Ensyma Engineering is a real business, and Francho “Frank” Bradley has actually worked on virus projects before with government agencies. Bradley and Jennings are being held without bail while awaiting a “dangerousness hearing,” and are being investigated by the Joint Terrorism Task Force.

strogg

Post by strogg »

DocV wrote:More than I ever wanted to know about this person: https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/ensyma-e ... ons-cache/
What the... This looks like something out of a bad action flick that you'd only see on a cable network on a Sunday afternoon. I can only imagine the headache that the police has to endure dealing with all this.

lildave40

Post by lildave40 »

Does anyone have an update on this story? I cant find anything else on it.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Quite an array. I will wait for details as to legality of their possession, but any of us could be caught up while traveling through states with laws such as Massachusetts has. Congress need to enact legislation that protects travelers, sooner than later.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

puma guy wrote:Quite an array. I will wait for details as to legality of their possession, but any of us could be caught up while traveling through states with laws such as Massachusetts has. Congress need to enact legislation that protects travelers, sooner than later.
No, as long. as one understands, and obeys the laws of every state one travels through, it's pretty easy to stay out of trouble. If you find the laws too imposing to obey then avoid the state. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

How many trips were made from the vehicle to the room lugging all of this er,..uhm stuff?

Return to “Off-Topic”