In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Which is better?

In n Out
15%
Whataburger
85%

Total votes: 135

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 4

Re: In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Post by Syntyr »

jason812 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Syntyr wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:42 am
Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:03 pm Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.
:anamatedbanana

Finally someone else with some sense. I'm a native Texan :txflag: but sweet tea :nono: YUCK
:iagree:

Let's get in more disagreements :biggrinjester: - I drink my coffee with a little milk or half and half but not sugar. Mainly cause I'm impatient and need it to cool off so I don't burn my mouth. "rlol"
YUCK coffee... can't stand the stuff! Really any hot drink. Once the ice melts it's time for a new drink!
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Take Down Sicko »

jason812 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Syntyr wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:42 am
Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:03 pm Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.
:anamatedbanana

Finally someone else with some sense. I'm a native Texan :txflag: but sweet tea :nono: YUCK

I grew up drinking sweet tea and switched to unsweet in my late teens, mainly from either sweet tea being too sweet or not sweet enough. Also, when you went out to eat and just got your mixture right, the waitress would top off of you sweet tea with unsweet and you would have to start over. I just decided its easier to go unsweet. Plus I can drink half a gallon with a meal and that's a lot of sugar. Especially my mom's. Her sweet tea turns to syrup after a day in fridge.

Let's get in more disagreements :biggrinjester: - I drink my coffee with a little milk or half and half but not sugar. Mainly cause I'm impatient and need it to cool off so I don't burn my mouth. "rlol"
I, much like Jason grew up drinking a glass of tea with more sugar than tea in the glass and coffee with sugar and cream both. But somewhere along the way in my 30's my taste buds changed and no longer liked my drinks sweet. Now the only thing i like sweet is my women. "rlol"

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Now...for the brand of tea you'll like. Lipton, Luzuanne, Tettly?

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 pm Now...for the brand of tea you'll like. Lipton, Luzuanne, Tettly?
Not applicable. Aggies aren’t tea-sippers. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 pm Now...for the brand of tea you'll like. Lipton, Luzuanne, Tettly?
Except I drink my tea ice cold.. I like Builder's

And now this thread has crept into uncharted currents!
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Lipton

Morgan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Morgan »

I like my tea like I like the New England Patriots...drowning in Boston Harbor.

Allons

Post by Allons »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:55 pm Lipton
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Grundy1133 »

BBYC wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:49 pm This thread serves no useful function any longer except to divide forum members and cause ill will among us.

:evil2:
divide and conquer... :reddevil :reddevil
NRA Member

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Grundy1133 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:28 pm My son in law told me after his first and only visit to in and out burger that it reminded him of a nastier, greasy version of a big mac. I withheld this part in my first post out of fear of causing a brawl. That and my fear of making TAM mad at me.
the only thing i like about big macs is their sauce. i always ask for extra sause on the side and save it to use later... kinda like chick fil a sauce. i always ask for extra. theyve VERY stingy with it! they even keep it behind the counter! but last time was at chick fil a i noticed they have this "honey BBQ sauce" thats with the napkins and forks and it tastes a LOT like chick fil a sauce. i guarantee if you blindfolded someone and fed them some of each on a chicken nugget or a waffle fry they couldnt tell which is which... they could tell theyre different but couldnt really pin point which is the chick fil a sauce and which is the honey bbq sauce. (so when i go i ask for extra chick fil a sauce and stock up on the bbq sauce for when the good stuff runs out lol :drool: :drool: )
NRA Member

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

That makes me wonder. Raising Canes Sauce or Cream Gravy

Abraham
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Abraham »

Within this thread I see a lot of light-hearted bantering.

The Annoyed Man

Abraham wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:27 am Within this thread I see a lot of light-hearted bantering.
Thank God! This rises to the level of .45 vs 9mm, or AR vs AK! A man’s favorite burger a very serious business!!!! :lol:

I am thankful that we are mature enough to carry guns and discuss In ‘N Out vs Whataburger without drawing down on one another!
"rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 am That makes me wonder. Raising Canes Sauce or Cream Gravy
Dude! Where have you been? Long time no see! Welcome back to the forum. July 2014 to June 2018.....you were gone a while. I was thinking about you just the other day wondering what ever happened to you. Glad to see you back.

Raising Canes’ Sauce is OK, but if I had to live with only one, I’d choose the cream gravy.

#TINVOWOOT

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 am
Abraham wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:27 am Within this thread I see a lot of light-hearted bantering.
Thank God! This rises to the level of .45 vs 9mm, or AR vs AK! A man’s favorite burger a very serious business!!!! :lol:

I am thankful that we are mature enough to carry guns and discuss In ‘N Out vs Whataburger without drawing down on one another!
"rlol"
while we can remain civilized about a whole slew of things. Glock vs 1911, or burgers of choice. Let's avoid the real decisive topics of who has the best barbeque. We don't need the real mayhem that could cause.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Off-Topic”