deleted

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Fess Up

Post by C-dub »

IBTL
:evil2:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

pancho
Posts in topic: 1

Post by pancho »

Pawpaw wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 pm
C-dub wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm If I had done it, it would have been on I-35 Southbound.
Don't you mean northbound out of Austin or San Antonio? Or on any highway outbound from any of our major cities?
Nope... I-35 Southbound. They can stop after they pass through Laredo.
I-45 Southbound also needs one of these in La Marque.

strogg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by strogg »

Maybe we can put up a more subtle sign. Something like, "We welcome California and New York refugees to America!" A footer of, "Subject to extreme vetting," may be necessary, though.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 9

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

strogg wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:05 pm Maybe we can put up a more subtle sign. Something like, "We welcome California and New York refugees to America!" A footer of, "Subject to extreme vetting," may be necessary, though.
I am not sure I would trust vetting. They allowed Kalifornia to fall at the feet of spineless cowards and now they are attempting to weaken the gene pool of Texas.

Return to “Off-Topic”