deleted

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
apostate
Posts in topic: 1

deleted

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allons

Re: Fess Up

Post by Allons »

I wish I could say it was me. :lol::
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

If I had done it, it would have been on I-35 Southbound.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

Pawpaw wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm If I had done it, it would have been on I-35 Southbound.
Don't you mean northbound out of Austin or San Antonio? Or on any highway outbound from any of our major cities?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/I read a minute ago they took the sign down. It was on I Love My Freedom,s web page. I go there daily to read about Trump and related stuff.
Last edited by Take Down Sicko on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

so much for your 1st amendment. i'd leave it up. and if they made me take it down sue the pants of someone for violating my 1st amendment rights.
NRA Member

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

C-dub wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm If I had done it, it would have been on I-35 Southbound.
Don't you mean northbound out of Austin or San Antonio? Or on any highway outbound from any of our major cities?
Nope... I-35 Southbound. They can stop after they pass through Laredo.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

Grundy1133 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:39 pm so much for your 1st amendment. i'd leave it up. and if they made me take it down sue the pants of someone for violating my 1st amendment rights.
Yeah, but now it's all over the news and the internet where it will live forever!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

ReverseTurtle
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ReverseTurtle »

Grundy1133 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:39 pm so much for your 1st amendment. i'd leave it up. and if they made me take it down sue the pants of someone for violating my 1st amendment rights.
The company that owns the board decided it didn't want it up, this has nothing to do with the 1st amendment.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

ReverseTurtle wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 pm
The company that owns the board decided it didn't want it up, this has nothing to do with the 1st amendment.
gotcha. i figured it was some 3rd party group. the owner of the sign can do what he wants with it. shame that the libtard mentality has invaded so much in Texas.... I always saw Texas as the last safe haven from all the insane disease ridden ideals that comifornia and floriduh hold onto... i guess even our state is in danger huh...
NRA Member

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 9

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Actually it does. Politically correct Nazi's are absolutely working to shut down all speach they don't like and they did it here through pressure on a sign company.

"Burkett Outdoor Advertising, the company that owns the billboard, said it was taking down the sign amid the uproar."

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:25 am
Actually it does. Politically correct Nazi's are absolutely working to shut down all speach they don't like and they did it here through pressure on a sign company.

"Burkett Outdoor Advertising, the company that owns the billboard, said it was taking down the sign amid the uproar."
Because Advertising signs aren't supposed to get noticed so much? I thought that was their entire purpose :headscratch :confused5

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

So typical, The Right makes a bold statement. The left screams and hollers about the unfairness of it all. The Right caves in. The left always wins. Whether it's Illegal alien detention. or billboards.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

lama

Post by lama »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:25 am

That is still not a 1st Amendment issue. You are not protected from public uproar caused by the things you say. You are not protected from companies breaking ties with you due to that uproar.

Return to “Off-Topic”