Ft Worth Gun Show 6/23, 24

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Ft Worth Gun Show 6/23, 24

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I’m going to be there ....maybe Saturday, but Sunday for sure. Anybody else going? I have my eyes out for a couple of items ....maybe a Ruger PC 9 carbine, or a semiauto tactical shotgun of some kind.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Ft Worth Gun Show 6/23, 24

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:29 am I’m going to be there ....maybe Saturday, but Sunday for sure. Anybody else going? I have my eyes out for a couple of items ....maybe a Ruger PC 9 carbine, or a semiauto tactical shotgun of some kind.

I haven’t been to a gun show for months. Time to go take a look at bolt rifles. Thanks for posting I didn’t know it was this weekend.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

bblhd672 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:58 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:29 am I’m going to be there ....maybe Saturday, but Sunday for sure. Anybody else going? I have my eyes out for a couple of items ....maybe a Ruger PC 9 carbine, or a semiauto tactical shotgun of some kind.
I haven’t been to a gun show for months. Time to go take a look at bolt rifles. Thanks for posting I didn’t know it was this weekend.
You’re welcome! Maybe I’ll see you there.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 am
If I go it will be tomorrow afternoon
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Greybeard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Greybeard »

Premier has a smaller one in Lewisville next weekend. June is traditionally the slowest month of the year for gun shows and the gun range biz, so yep, some vendors will be glad to see y'all.
CHL Instructor since 1995
http://www.dentoncountysports.com "A Private Palace for Pistol Proficiency"

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

bblhd672 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:54 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 am
If I go it will be tomorrow afternoon
Yeah, me too.
Greybeard wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:01 am Premier has a smaller one in Lewisville next weekend. June is traditionally the slowest month of the year for gun shows and the gun range biz, so yep, some vendors will be glad to see y'all.
How glad? :evil2:

#TINVOWOOT

puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by puma guy »

If this is the one held in Will Rogers I've been a few times when I've been in the area to visit my daughter in Mansfield. I was up there about three weeks ago; wish I was up there this weekend I'd look for you. Shouldn't be hard to find Santa Claus in a big cowboy hat. :lol: Good luck in finding what you're looking for at a decent price.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Walked about a quarter of the aisles- you would think a gun show would have more guns!
There’s even more non-firearm related booths than I’ve seen before.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

bblhd672 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:38 pm Walked about a quarter of the aisles- you would think a gun show would have more guns!

Beef jerky and homemade peanut brittle? :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

ScottDLS wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:02 pm
bblhd672 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:38 pm Walked about a quarter of the aisles- you would think a gun show would have more guns!

Plenty’s of those! Guess I started on the side with less gun stuff.

Not finding what I want but did see a couple of Ruger PC Carbines.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by puma guy »

ScottDLS wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:02 pm

What?! No Funnel Cakes? :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

gtolbert09

Post by gtolbert09 »

I was there Saturday Morning. There was a Ted Cruz booth there and another selling Trump 2020 stuff. It's amazing how many non-gun related booths there are nowadays.

I picked up a KelTec PMR30 for $349.
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

Return to “Off-Topic”