What Is The No. 1 Reason For Such Hatred?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

cirus
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What Is The No. 1 Reason For Such Hatred?

Post by cirus »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:43 am
If Trump wins. I expect violence from the left, they showed their hand during the election.

If the left wants to get violent they better keep it in the city and not bring it out in the country. Most the people I know won't act civilized when attacked. Me included.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Liberty »

Hillary started it when she called a large number of American patriots "a basket of deplorables"
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Abraham wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:20 am "If Trump wins. I expect violence from the left"

PM me please with how you think they'd be violent?
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=92955&sid=8c726a7f ... c6547e6f60

And I'd say this is just a start.

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Abraham »

Her criminal cartel was recognized even by those might've voted for her, but she was so blatant even they were sickened.

I've a relative who lives in a very blue state, who complained that h was so corrupt that even she couldn't abide the monster. No, she didn't like Trump, but truly loathed h. She swallowed her liberal pride and voted for President Trump.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

It will get really fun when he gets re-elected! :clapping:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

NNT
Posts in topic: 3

Post by NNT »

Liberty wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:07 pm Hillary started it when she called a large number of American patriots "a basket of deplorables"
I was in the anyone but Hillary camp and I don’t defend her at all, but trump was calling republicans names WAY before the deplorables thing. He is very good at creating us vs them , name calling is just one tactic he uses to do that.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

NNT wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:37 pm
Liberty wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:07 pm Hillary started it when she called a large number of American patriots "a basket of deplorables"
I was in the anyone but Hillary camp and I don’t defend her at all, but trump was calling republicans names WAY before the deplorables thing. He is very good at creating us vs them , name calling is just one tactic he uses to do that.
Donald didn't call me and many of my personal friends any name, but I understand that Donald added fuel to the fire and contributed to the nasty rhetoric. I haven't forgiven him for some his attacks on some respectable Republicans.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

NNT
Posts in topic: 3

Post by NNT »

:iagree: :cheers2:

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Is it hatred or something more insidious ?

Topic author
Abraham

Post by Abraham »

bigtek,

"Does the name Che Guevara ring a bell?"

Sure, a bearded commie wearing a beret and is that your entire answer?

What, commies in berets will be seen everywhere or ...?

Sorry, but your post was so lacking in information I didn't get a thing out of it.

Care to elaborate?

Topic author
Abraham

Post by Abraham »

This: "If the left wants to get violent they better keep it in the city and not bring it out in the country. Most the people I know won't act civilized when attacked. Me included."

So far though so good. I've yet to see one of these cretins where I travel in rural Texas.

I think the masked, baton wielding bullies/criminals don't stand much of a chance against an armed force of Americans. Not unless suicide is their main goal...

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

"The Establishment", particularly the establishment money men, paid millions/billions for the Clinton's, Bush's, and Obama.

How mega-donors helped raise $1 billion for Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton [outraised] Trump 20-to-1 Among Billionaires
Hillary gets the vote from America’s richest citizens. Or at least she’s getting their cash.
These billionaires were attempting to gut the 2nd Amendment and continue to lead our country to ruin.

Donald Trump is not part of the Establishment and represents a great "Danger to [their] world" to paraphrase the words of George Soros

George Soros: ‘Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong’
Soros, who plans to spend at least $15 million in the 2018 races...
Billionaires also own the media: 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America and most, as we can see everyday, are using their influence over the media to attack Trump relentlessly.
What we should be most concerned about... is the narrowing of choices, because that removes from voters the full spectrum of views and information with which to choose its government—a dangerous trend that threatens democracy itself.
PBS

It is past time to reverse Bill Clinton's Telecommunications Act of 1996
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

They're afraid they actually might have to work for a living.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Also, they hate him because he is unapologetic about who he is and what he stands for. The democrats have been demanding that this or that republican apologize for this or that “transgression” since day one. Part of their “big lie” is that they hold the moral high ground. Trump has demonstrated that he doesn’t give two bags of fertilizer for their alleged “moral high ground”, and he points out their duplicity at every opportunity. By doing so, he casts light on it. The darkness hates the light and flees from it. He keeps shining his six D-cell maglight on their lies.

The light! It burns.....it BURNS! :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:39 pm Also, they hate him because he is unapologetic about who he is and what he stands for. The democrats have been demanding that this or that republican apologize for this or that “transgression” since day one. Part of their “big lie” is that they hold the moral high ground. Trump has demonstrated that he doesn’t give two bags of fertilizer for their alleged “moral high ground”, and he points out their duplicity at every opportunity. By doing so, he casts light on it. The darkness hates the light and flees from it. He keeps shining his six D-cell maglight on their lies.

The light! It burns.....it BURNS! :lol:
I believe this is big reason. The ruling class hate that they cannot control him.

Return to “Off-Topic”