What Is The No. 1 Reason For Such Hatred?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 6

What Is The No. 1 Reason For Such Hatred?

Post by Abraham »

Directed at the President?

Yes, he defeated hillary, but suppose someone else was the nominee chosen to run against her and he too won. Someone say like Jeb Bush.

Would the hatred of her losing to him cause this same kind of lunatic hatred?

I speculate not.

After all Jeb is just another pol who'll bend and bend to lefties while President Trump does not react the same to them. Is that it? Or is there some other element I'm over looking. Perhaps his lack of fear of them? They feel scorned?

What say you?

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 6

Re: What Is The No. 1 Reason For Such Hatred?

Post by Abraham »

Thanks Andy C...excellent analysis.

C'mon, let's here the rest of you and your take...

Thanks

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Beiruty »

Each other CNN talking head is asked a question, and the answer would end, it is the fault of President trump. He is to be blamed.
Blame Bush isofficially an old cliche. It is time to blame President Trump, no matter what is the question.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

The reason that Trump receives so much hatred is because he is a disrupter. He upset political norms and practices. He uses Twitter to take his message directly to the people. He does not rely on the media to communicate for him. He identifies with many people because he understands them.
He calls garbage when he sees garbage. He does not cater to special interest groups, etc.

Many liberals and social justice warriors cannot stand Trump's direct approach. He punches back when he gets punched. He is anything but silent on his views. People know exactly where he stands on every topic and he does not apologize for his views.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Trump isn't beholden to the Globalist cabal. He therefore represents, at best from their perspective, a delay of at least several years in implementing their plans. At worst, he represents a setback of decades to them.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Trump does not play by swamp rules.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

BBYC
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BBYC »

For the legacy media, AndyC hit the nail on the head.

For the political opposition, they hate that Trump puts his agenda ahead of their agenda, unlike the Fredocons.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

While the hate for Trump is particularly vitriolic any Republican POTUS would be treated the same way by Dems and media. They have upped the anti since the hate filled rhetoric they spewed against George Bush. The divisiveness propagated by Obama has emboldened many also. When I take a look at the Democrat party and liberals I see nothing but violence and hate, enticing others to commit acts against "the enemy" as Barrack Obama labeled the Republican Party and Hillary calling half the country deplorables certainly didn't help. Not the Democrat party I knew in the 60's. Though the right is characterized as committing violence, denying rights, destroying the fabric of society the very opposite is the case when one takes an objective look at what is going on. When Maxine Waters is considered the new face of the Dems what else can one expect. Just MHO.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

There is an epidemiological analysis of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" that you may find enlightening:

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Allons

Post by Allons »

From the time Trump entered the race until it was over the media and most of America did not think that Trump was going to win. The media hates him because he uses Twitter instead of them to reach his base. Trump is doing it his way without the media and unlike others, he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do and that is MAGA!
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Because he won't cater to the politicians (both sides) and does what he said he will do.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Trump is neither a Democrat nor a Republican. Trump is an American businessman who calls a spade a spade.

KLB

Post by KLB »

Trump is NOKD (not our kind, dear). Plus he directly challenges the Left as no other Republican in that he mocks then.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

All of the above and ...

They consider him an idiot or at the very least a political idiot and they can't wrap their heads around him beating their chosen one, "the most intelligent woman in the world," this go around. I don't remember if they ever actually called her that, but probably. He plays down at their level and not just politically, where they thought they had free reign.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Off-Topic”