Germany: police state again

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Germany: police state again

Post by philip964 »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... edom-press

An illegal immigrant stabbed a German woman and her baby to death at a train station in Hamburg.

He decapitated the baby. This information was not released to the media or public.

A witness posted a video he took of the event on line. The police raided his home arresting him and taking his computer.

Germany has a law preventing the publication of pictures of people who are injured, dead or dieing. It was inacted to provide privacy to car accident victims, but now serves to hide terrorism from the public.

OneGun

Re: Germany: police state again

Post by OneGun »

The crime is horrible. However, I cannot tell the reliability or credibility of the publisher of Zero Hedge. So, it is difficult to believe that the German government is using a privacy law to cover up terrorism. Other terrorist acts have been publically reported in Germany. So, what would make this incident different?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

OneGun wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:54 pm The crime is horrible. However, I cannot tell the reliability or credibility of the publisher of Zero Hedge. So, it is difficult to believe that the German government is using a privacy law to cover up terrorism. Other terrorist acts have been publically reported in Germany. So, what would make this incident different?
Under Comrad Obama our Government made a regular habit of covering up terrorist attacks. A few even under President Trump have been "cleansed" by lame stream media outlets(Soros). I am not the least bit doubtful that the German government is doing the same. Especially under Comrad Merkle.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

OneGun wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:54 pm The crime is horrible. However, I cannot tell the reliability or credibility of the publisher of Zero Hedge. So, it is difficult to believe that the German government is using a privacy law to cover up terrorism. Other terrorist acts have been publically reported in Germany. So, what would make this incident different?
ZeroHedge’s reporting is generally pretty accurate on the facts - publishing facts that the MSM (AKA the DNC Marketing Dept.) usually tries to conceal .... and then later admits to as if they were the first to report it. ZeroHedge IS a conservative/libertarian commentary site, and is often critical of leftist politicians and their policies. They are less party affiliated than they are ideologically oriented, and they will criticize republicans who stray from libertarian-leaning conservative orthodoxy. In other words, they’re just like CNN, but for smart people.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 am In other words, they’re just like CNN, but for smart people.
I love it! :mrgreen:

extremist
Posts in topic: 1

Post by extremist »

If you have been paying the slightest attention to the German Government (AND UK Government) in the last 5 years, this should not be at all surprising.

They do not WANT the surfs to know what kind of hell-hole they are making their countries.

Look at what they did to Tommy Robinson, trying to expose the protection and suppression of the UK Rape Gangs and such over the past 5 years. NOT violating any orders, outside the court imposed boundaries for filming and reporting, STILL arrested and imprisoned him for covering the latest scandal.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Can't have Merkel looking bad as a result of her self destructive immigration policies.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

extremist wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:42 am
If you have been paying the slightest attention to the German Government (AND UK Government) in the last 5 years, this should not be at all surprising.

They do not WANT the surfs to know what kind of hell-hole they are making their countries.
First, we know that our country does keep national security secrets. You do not want the media to publish our missile launch codes or publish the names of our operatives, or publish the detailed designs of our submarine fleet, etc. Some secrets are best kept secret for a reason. I am a very strong supporter of our military people and I would not want the media to publish their names and locations, etc.

Second, the media today, is no friend of the government. We have seen that over and over again. The media is often incorrect in the race to feed the 24-hour news cycle. The whole "immigration" issue has been covered a lot in Europe. It is why Merkel is having trouble keeping her coalition together. So, a man attacking members of his family is making the news outside of Zero Hedge.

Third, and most relevant to this thread is that a man attacked his ex-girlfriend and their baby. I have concerns about associating this crime with terrorism given the personal relationships between the scumbag and the victims. This is domestic violence. Terrorists go after soft targets to create terror.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

"Terrorists go after soft targets to create terror."

So, a baby and an ex-girlfriend are classified as 'hard targets'...could've fooled me...

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Abraham wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:00 am "Terrorists go after soft targets to create terror."

So, a baby and an ex-girlfriend are classified as 'hard targets'...could've fooled me...
Again, given the relationships, this incident is domestic violence, not terror.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 am
Under Comrad Obama our Government made a regular habit of covering up terrorist attacks. A few even under President Trump have been "cleansed" by lame stream media outlets(Soros). I am not the least bit doubtful that the German government is doing the same. Especially under Comrad Merkle.
TWA flight 800 was brought down by a surface to air missile, there were over two hundred eye witnesses who all said exactly the same thing, we were told it was bad wiring exploding a fuel tank. If you remember it was just 3 months before Clinton’s re-election for a second term. We couldn’t have any terrorist attack right before an election. Flight 800 was a dress rehearsal for Bengasi.

The murder of this mother and baby was widely reported in Germany as just domestic violence. The beheading of the baby was not reported, as it well made it Islamic Terrorism. The video is on you tube, if you have doubts.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Beheading is one of the particular horrors these radical jihadists monsters love to perform.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

So what keeps somebody in the States from posting on German web sites, not likely the German police will raid your house in Ft Worth and take your computer!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

crazy2medic wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:20 pm So what keeps somebody in the States from posting on German web sites, not likely the German police will raid your house in Ft Worth and take your computer!
In trying to research this, I was limited to English speaking websites. The only ones to cover it were British and they sanitized it. Tough when you don’t speak the language.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Yup my german extends to saurkraut and weinerschnitzel, dachshund, strudel, that's pretty much the bulk of my german language skills
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”