White House Petition for Timothy Arnold

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: White House Petition for Timothy Arnold

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

OldCurlyWolf wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:11 pm
Charles L. Cotton wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:23 pm
PriestTheRunner wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 pm 213 views and 2 responses, 8 signatures. I thought this forum would be more engaged than this for one of our own...
It is likely that folks don't feel they know enough about the matter to sign a petition.

Chas.
I read the whole story. I signed.
If the story is even reasonably accurate, the "Investigator" and the "Prosecutor" deserve prison terms of their own. I would estimate the proper term would be 10 - 20 years. :mad5
The OP is upset at what he believes is a lack of support from Forum Members. His comment was intended to shame Members because they didn't jump on his bandwagon. My comment was directed to that issue.

Chas.

jonmo1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jonmo1 »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm The prosecution conflated that issue with him assembling firearms for friends, family and coworkers (who all bought there own parts) to make it seem as if he was converting government funds into firearms to give away to others, when, in reality, those were two distinctly separate activities.
Do we believe that Planned Parenthood can seperate their abortion business from their other services, and therefore we can feel good about giving them funding from our taxes?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:57 pm
OldCurlyWolf wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:11 pm
Charles L. Cotton wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:23 pm
PriestTheRunner wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 pm 213 views and 2 responses, 8 signatures. I thought this forum would be more engaged than this for one of our own...
It is likely that folks don't feel they know enough about the matter to sign a petition.

Chas.
I read the whole story. I signed.
If the story is even reasonably accurate, the "Investigator" and the "Prosecutor" deserve prison terms of their own. I would estimate the proper term would be 10 - 20 years. :mad5
The OP is upset at what he believes is a lack of support from Forum Members. His comment was intended to shame Members because they didn't jump on his bandwagon. My comment was directed to that issue.

Chas.
:iagree:

I read the story, and then did some internet searching, before jumping in. Based on everything I read, it sounded like, his superiors, threw him under the bus, more to prevent people from finding out about standard protocols, even though, maybe not politically, attractive, were standard practice.
I then compared his "heinous crimes" paled in comparison, to what is being revealed, about upper eschelon, DOJ, CIA, and FBI officials, were guilty of, and he just looks like a convienient scapegoat. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mrvmax »

Something just doesn’t seem right to me about this story and I’m not sure which side to believe.

Return to “Off-Topic”