private property and the police

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 1

Re: private property and the police

Post by ScottDLS »

Could always start an MJ farm in your back yard and create a steady stream of passive income for yourself... :evil2: If they won’t come for a meth lab you’re sure to get away with a little wacky weed. :shock:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
powerboatr
Posts in topic: 7

Post by powerboatr »

some reason my post vanished.
our association owns the roads.
my term on the board of directors officially expires in 2 weeks.
i control the gate systems and access. i gave the investigators special hall passes that the other people who load info in the system cant see or track.
I control the cameras.
i did send a detailed letter to the rangers, awaiting a reply
i seriously doubt the sheriff is on the take, but i dont doubt some deputies are. They dont pay them much and they are overworked. We have a huge county with only 12 per shift and two are at the dispatch and jail center. 7 to 12 minute is response time as deputies patrol entire county and it takes a while to eat up farm roads to get to get to us.
we have looked at hiring level one security that can detain and develop cases, but its super expensive as in over 85k a year. The owners are not to keen on a rate hike for AMA's (dues) which are really low now.
and yes most gated communities that are small or less solvent have the exact same issue. Drug guys know this is a safe haven. i suspect even the more affluent communities have the same problems but the bad guys are not as brazen.
i see very soon it comes to a head with a group doing some death wish vigilante type of moves to rid the community. Then i know it will get top shelf to get a fix, this is not the preferred action, but we are dealing with folks that are fed up.
We have looked at getting the news channel in to watch the routines and maybe get it on the air...but then we may get new bag guys/gals.

good news is dealer that beat his wife half to death is still in jail trying to get bail..so deliveries are interrupted, but i think a new guy is starting to work into the opening
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Allons wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:27 pm Call the FBI field office. If they have that much traffic then they probably have enough over there for a federal charge.
I would never call any Fed to report anything. They can't be trusted and are more likely to charge the victim than real criminals. When Scooter Libby, Martha Stuart, and Col. Oliver North are charged and convicted while Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, and Louis Lerner were never setiously investigated. When nothing happens to the gun shooting drunken dancer.
Remember Ruby Ridge,
Remember Wacco Davidians,
Remember Elian Gonzolez.
elian grab.jpg
The Feds are the one who play touchy feely with our private parts at the airports, and ignore the women in hijab.

I will cooperate with the local and state guys, but talking to the Feds as far as I can tell is supporting the enemy, the enforcement arm of the leftist deep state. The Feds are supporters if HRC and the enemy of conservative libertarian or Tea Party folk. Speaking to them
is to imperil your rights and freedoms.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

Have you contacted, the press?

If you have video, and all of the info you stated, Someone in the media would love a story like that, because it would then put the SD under scrutiny. Not only that, but if TV crews get footage of the dealers customers, it will definitely put a crimp in his business model.

Also, The DPS operates several drug task forces throughout the state. They have undercover officers who will make drug buys, record, any evidence regarding manufacturing, etc. They will also play "gotcha" with suspects. They will arrest a buyer, then have him/her turn state's evidence, for a lesser charge.

Most Sheriff's offices are understaffed, and they simply don't have the manpower needed, to gather enough evidence to get search/arrest warrants. I know as a former LEO, even in areas, where it wasn't gated communities, we would know of drug activity, but catching them in the act, was almost impossible, because we drove marked cars, and they had lookouts.

I wish you well, I know how frustrating it can be, when you see something like that, and it feels like nothing is being done. Don't give up. Keep gathering evidence, and hopefully it will soon pay off.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

If it was my neighborhood and the sheriff doesn't want to get involved, that's de facto permission to deal with it off the books.

In this case, it seems easy to capture lots of video. There's no reasonable expectation of privacy if they're doing this in a public place. Create a burner YouTube account and post the incriminating videos. Send the URL to some strategic recipients then sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

I could also have fun posting selected "suspicious" videos at http://ring.com/neighbors. :evil2:
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

chamberc

Post by chamberc »

Our neighborhood is also gated. Police may enter our private roads if 1) In Hot pursuit, 2) Investigation w/ Warrant, 3) If called and summoned by a property owner.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

20 and 21 seems to be a good idea.
never thought about posting videos on a youtube site.
we have or had the undercover guys doing all kinds of operations, once he told he they wanted the big guy in mineola..they did, the bush's fried chicken closed and all arrested...but it still continues.Last night was super quiet almost to quiet.
today is thursday...delivery day. lots to do this afternoon.found out this morning when dealer #1 was beating his wife, that his daughter and the "helper"
held down the wife so #1 could beat her and kick her....she is still in hospital...i wouldn't wish for her to expire or anything, but if she did, it would be curtains for the three.. he is still in lock up, but the other two have bailed out.
i will searching for the actual statute as well, it is the real solution that stays legal.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

little KARMA is going a long way
his wife is still in hospital, drug use and other health conditions are causing her a slow recovery.
court ordered him to be no where near her property until divorce is final and or other legal issues resolve.
so this weekend its been super quiet. no drug buys, no drug deliveries, no traffic .
and just this morning the power company pulled their meter...
now we have two left to get rid of, but they are being very very low key and absent.
We also met with our congressman Henrsarling last weds for a town hall and was able to speak one on one with sheriff in the hall. calm heads are going to prevail.

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

today deputies are back at his property...busted open the garage door and looked like boxes were being removed.
which is ODD because four unknowns were there last night trying to get in...of course being the good guy i called 911 :)

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 pm today deputies are back at his property...busted open the garage door and looked like boxes were being removed.
which is ODD because four unknowns were there last night trying to get in...of course being the good guy i called 911 :)

Good thing he has neighbors like you, to watch out for his property!!! :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Archery1

Post by Archery1 »

Sounds a little familiar. Our small community has had a few that were well known as makers, dealers and thiefs. Always seemed to be ignored by law enforcement, but when got in trouble, seemed back out after little time in County. Everyone was just appalled at how this could keep going on, cycling on, for so long. Well, come to find out the law was just using them as informants and/or bait for bigger fish. After awhile, they reach their limit on passes, get in trouble a little too far, and wham, big bust comes that's months and months too late.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Im glad to hear it is starting to work out for ya!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

its friday.....and on my way to see mile 22, the white ford sedan was in front of me and it went on schedule to the minnow bucket bait store and out popped the "lady" carrying a package to the cook. yes that's the minnow bucket bait and hotel stop on hwy 154 on lake fork.

i called and reported it...
but the house still has the garage door up, where deputies left it... weird and quiet.

Return to “Off-Topic”