Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#196

Post by TreyHouston » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Lynyrd wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:12 pm
I nominate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for ambassador to Venezuela.
I second that!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

KLB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 811
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:57 am
Location: San Antonio

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#197

Post by KLB » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Syntyr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 pm
Best name for her that I have heard is Occasional-Cortex!
How about Occluded Cortex?


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 146
Posts: 10552
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#198

Post by philip964 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 am

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... al-details

Her manafesto with the details on becoming carbon neutral in ten years have been taken down.

It was originally denied and claimed to be a GOP hoax, has now been described as a early draft.

It included banning cow farts and airline travel instead using high speed trains. All so paying everyone who refused to work a living wage.

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9003
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#199

Post by mojo84 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 am

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 7460
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#200

Post by anygunanywhere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:18 am

"The Second Amendment is absolute...If we refuse infringement to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as protected by the Second Amendment, we will never be burdened by tyranny, dictatorship, or subjugation - other than to bury those who attempt it. B.E.Wood

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 6546
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#201

Post by Pawpaw » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:28 am

philip964 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 am
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... al-details

Her manafesto with the details on becoming carbon neutral in ten years have been taken down.

It was originally denied and claimed to be a GOP hoax, has now been described as a early draft.

It included banning cow farts and airline travel instead using high speed trains. All so paying everyone who refused to work a living wage.
Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 6546
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#202

Post by Pawpaw » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:29 am

Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#203

Post by TreyHouston » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:12 pm

I have wondered how the “green deal” means to the military... :headscratch
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


theblaze
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:06 am

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#204

Post by theblaze » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm

I think she will be the greatest gift the GOP ever got. She will force the left to move left and that will make them look more extreme than they already are. I hope she comes out pushing for gun control to. She'll get Trump re-elected, just watch!

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 7460
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#205

Post by anygunanywhere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Don't bet your paycheck on it.

One of these leftists could very well get elected.
"The Second Amendment is absolute...If we refuse infringement to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as protected by the Second Amendment, we will never be burdened by tyranny, dictatorship, or subjugation - other than to bury those who attempt it. B.E.Wood


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 146
Posts: 10552
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#206

Post by philip964 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:01 pm

anygunanywhere wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm
Don't bet your paycheck on it.

One of these leftists could very well get elected.
Michelle and Oprah are my two biggest fears for Trump.


mayor
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Wise county - N. of Fort Worth

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#207

Post by mayor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:06 pm

anygunanywhere wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm
Don't bet your paycheck on it.

One of these leftists could very well get elected.
I agree. Never under estimate the power of stupid.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 146
Posts: 10552
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#208

Post by philip964 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:53 am

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-councilman ... 27729.html

Richardson Tx Councilmember getting his 15 minutes of fame for calling her “bimbo”.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 146
Posts: 10552
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#209

Post by philip964 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm

https://babylonbee.com/news/confronted- ... ak-english

Faced with questions about green new deal AOC claims not to speak English.


Papa_Tiger
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 am

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#210

Post by Papa_Tiger » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:07 pm

philip964 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm
https://babylonbee.com/news/confronted- ... ak-english

Faced with questions about green new deal AOC claims not to speak English.
Just so nobody is confused (if you have been living under a rock for a while) - the Babylon Bee is a SATIRE site. Funny but not real. :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”