California Professor Charged with Assaulting 7 with Bike Lock Gets Probation

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: California Professor Charged with Assaulting 7 with Bike Lock Gets Probation

Post by spectre »

Jeff B. wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:36 pm Once folks realize the legal system and "authorities" are not legitimate, at least for one segment of the population, things will start to happen to little creeps like this.
The people in the Black Lives Matter movement know the score. I'm surprised more people in the TEA party don't.
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

rssecurity
Posts in topic: 1

Re: California Professor Charged with Assaulting 7 with Bike Lock Gets Probation

Post by rssecurity »

I do see one bright side to this. By getting a criminal conviction, even though it's only misdemeanor, he's still guilty in criminal court. Can't speak to CA law, but I've been told here in Texas that makes you automatically guilty in civil court. Meaning any of his victims only have to prove damages if they want to sue him. Makes for a much simpler and faster trial for his victims.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chasfm11 »

spectre wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:58 pm
Jeff B. wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:36 pm Once folks realize the legal system and "authorities" are not legitimate, at least for one segment of the population, things will start to happen to little creeps like this.
The people in the Black Lives Matter movement know the score. I'm surprised more people in the TEA party don't.
Many in the TEA Party do. We have been working hard to find and elect judges who will provide unbiased rulings rather than trying to tear down the system and maligning every police officer. This is one of those cases where multiple groups agree that there is a problem but the "solutions" are vastly different.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Return to “Off-Topic”