Fixed Blade Knives

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Pariah3j
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fixed Blade Knives

Post by Pariah3j » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Gotta second the love for ESEE knives - I have an ESSE 3 Mil that I use as an EDC, its a 3.5 inch fixed blade, just a smaller version of the ESEE 5 really. It comes with a hard case and clip, I just clip it to my belt or one of my knife pockets on the front of my pants.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 6

Post by C-dub » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Now I have a new problem. In less than a month I've acquired three new knives.

The first one was that little Obake Skoshi. I fixed it up with some paracord and carry it around my neck under my shirt. I haven't tried it on my belt or IWB as it is intended yet, but that may be coming. Especially in light of today's arrival. More on that in a bit.

Next came the knife I decided on that was also the reason I started this thread. I started off in one direction and ended up with a CRKT Sakimori designed by James Williams.

Today's arrival was the Obake.

Here's the real problem. Now I'm kinda wanting the Shinbu and HIsshou.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.

NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member

AndyC
Posts in topic: 4

Post by AndyC » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 pm

I like James' designs - he sent a friend-request to me on FB a few years ago before I'd even heard of him. That Hisshou is NICE :)
Remember Kitty Genovese

Amateurs skip safety-checks - pros don't.
Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club
There's nothing quite like the offer of 230 grains to a man's chest to remind him of his manners

Return to “Off-Topic”