Nobody but Hillary Clinton- Michelle or Hilliary again.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

seph
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Nobody but Hillary Clinton

Post by seph »

philip964 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:24 am
TxRVer wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:02 am How is that constitutional?

Never mind, I figured it out. Harris would have to name Hitlary as VP before she leaves office.
Rich Dem backers ( think Zuckerberg ) convince Harris to resign ( think lots of money ). She resigns.

Xiden must pick a VP replacement. He picks ( his handlers pick)
Hillary Clinton. She reluctantly accepts.

Suddenly press begins reporting how bad Xiden has become since selection of Hillary. Can’t remember anything now. Must have been a stroke. He pardons his family for any crimes they may have committed and resigns. A hero for saving the country.

Hillary becomes President with ole Bill by her side, country in good hands now. She promotes that Xiden should be on Mt. Rushmore and pardons him for any crimes he may have committed. She appoints Michelle as Vice President with ole Barack by her/his side.

Now all ready for 2022 and 2024 elections.
A replacement VP would have to be approved by a majority vote in the House and Senate. Hillary would pass the House, but the Senate would be the issue. 50-50 split if no one crosses party lines and no sitting VP to cast a tie breaker, so her nomination would fail. Also, I would not image all of the Dems voting for her either.
Let's go Brandon! "rlol"

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 41

Post by philip964 »

seph wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:19 am
philip964 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:24 am
TxRVer wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:02 am How is that constitutional?

Never mind, I figured it out. Harris would have to name Hitlary as VP before she leaves office.
Rich Dem backers ( think Zuckerberg ) convince Harris to resign ( think lots of money ). She resigns.

Xiden must pick a VP replacement. He picks ( his handlers pick)
Hillary Clinton. She reluctantly accepts.

Suddenly press begins reporting how bad Xiden has become since selection of Hillary. Can’t remember anything now. Must have been a stroke. He pardons his family for any crimes they may have committed and resigns. A hero for saving the country.

Hillary becomes President with ole Bill by her side, country in good hands now. She promotes that Xiden should be on Mt. Rushmore and pardons him for any crimes he may have committed. She appoints Michelle as Vice President with ole Barack by her/his side.

Now all ready for 2022 and 2024 elections.
A replacement VP would have to be approved by a majority vote in the House and Senate. Hillary would pass the House, but the Senate would be the issue. 50-50 split if no one crosses party lines and no sitting VP to cast a tie breaker, so her nomination would fail. Also, I would not image all of the Dems voting for her either.
Man, ruining a good horror story with facts.

So you favor the Michelle VP replacement, then Hillary as VP after Michelle takes over, then an unfortunate accident strategy?

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

This plan also assumes 1 of 2 things;

1) Democrats retain the house/senate after the midterm election (unlikely)
2) This plan is put into motion before republicans take control of one or more chambers
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinto ... se-servers

And just as Hillary is looking more and more as Dem candidate for President in 2024.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

I just hope her addiction to power leads to investigations that puts her and a bunch of and her cronies in jail.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

BigGuy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:22 pm I just hope her addiction to power leads to investigations that puts her and a bunch of and her cronies in jail.
Never happen.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

So done with feckless go along to get along rinos! They will do nothing but hold meaningless hearings like fist pumping lindsey..Primary them all and Get rid of the “Turtle “
p.s. i can hear them now, "Madam Hitlery your highness, what did you know and when did you know it?” Yadiyadiya....big FLOP :oops:
Last edited by aaangel on Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

So will there be a movie?

My understanding there are contracts with private technology firms to do the hacking.

I suspect a lot of people related to this will have heart attacks, Covid reactions, suicides, late night mugging, and fall in the bathroom, hit there head and die on the bed, in the future.

LTUME1978

Post by LTUME1978 »

Everyone tied to this, including Hillary, should be tried for treason and executed by firing squad (broadcast on national television so that the left understands the consequences of their behavior).

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/politics ... index.html

CNN picks up Hillary approving Russia story.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RoyGBiv »

philip964 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 pm https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/politics ... index.html

Difficult to ignore sworn testimony from an insider witness with first hand knowledge.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:42 pm
philip964 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 pm https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/politics ... index.html

Difficult to ignore sworn testimony from an insider witness with first hand knowledge.
Brave man.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 4

Post by crazy2medic »

philip964 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:48 pm
RoyGBiv wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:42 pm

Brave man.
He'll be found in a park he never visited, self inflected GSW with a gun he didn't own, No blood on the scene and no dirt on his shoes!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Clinton Jury finds first Durham accused not guilty despite overwhelming evidence he was guilty.

Jury nullification I guess. They hoped one person on jury would cause a mistrial.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 pm Clinton Jury finds first Durham accused not guilty despite overwhelming evidence he was guilty.

Jury nullification I guess. They hoped one person on jury would cause a mistrial.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”