Sheila Jackson Lee's staffer arrested in doxxing of Senators

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sheila Jackson Lee's staffer arrested in doxxing of Senators

Post by The Marshal »

I hope the run over him with offenses. This kind of 'terrorism' has to stop!

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

I saw that story this morning. Shameful! What is really shameful is how low, uncivil, disrespectful, and childish our country's political leaders have become in the name of what? Are we really better off with such poor behavior?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

I bet if they dig deep enough, they will find she was aware he was going to do it or that he did it. She should also be held accountable for his actions.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

If this guy is proven guilty, then I want to understand how he could possibly have slid by the extensive "employment interviews" conducted by not one, not two, but three Democratic congress people. Was there nothing in his 6th grade year book that indicated his propensity for this type of crime? What about people who drank with this guy in high school and college? Having seen the extent to which Democrats demand complete investigations during "job interviews", how could all three of them have possibly missed all the warning signs that may have been out there?

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

I wonder what was in the envelope?

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

AndyC wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 am
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:53 am If this guy is proven guilty, then I want to understand how he could possibly have slid by the extensive "employment interviews" conducted by not one, not two, but three Democratic congress people. Was there nothing in his 6th grade year book that indicated his propensity for this type of crime? What about people who drank with this guy in high school and college? Having seen the extent to which Democrats demand complete investigations during "job interviews", how could all three of them have possibly missed all the warning signs that may have been out there?
Nobody had accused him of throwing ice, I guess.

The GOP needs to start going on the war-path and throwing the book at these as... people.
:iagree:

If they are looking for a real threat to our democracy, it can't get much worse than trying to intimidate sitting Senators and Representatives.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:25 am
AndyC wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 am
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:53 am If this guy is proven guilty, then I want to understand how he could possibly have slid by the extensive "employment interviews" conducted by not one, not two, but three Democratic congress people. Was there nothing in his 6th grade year book that indicated his propensity for this type of crime? What about people who drank with this guy in high school and college? Having seen the extent to which Democrats demand complete investigations during "job interviews", how could all three of them have possibly missed all the warning signs that may have been out there?
Nobody had accused him of throwing ice, I guess.

The GOP needs to start going on the war-path and throwing the book at these as... people.
:iagree:

If they are looking for a real threat to our democracy, it can't get much worse than trying to intimidate sitting Senators and Representatives.
My first reaction when seeing the charges filed against him was that they threw the book at him. Perhaps in order to get him to rat out who, if anyone, told him to dox the senators. Of course, he's a Democrat so laws and regulations that normal people have to adhere to don't apply to him.
Jackson Cosko, 27, was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry, although additional charges could be added.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Allons
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Allons »

He's a democrat so found guilty, community service, a fine and a public apology to all those affected, should do it. Did I leave anything out?
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Doesn't he look a bit like Robert O'Rourke? Maybe he is a distant cousin?

flechero

Post by flechero »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:50 am Doesn't he look a bit like Robert O'Rourke?
No, but he certainly looks more Hispanic! :lol:

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

RoyGBiv wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:02 am I wonder what was in the envelope?

Money!!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:02 am I wonder what was in the envelope?

Sheila said it was just notes of support and encouragement. I suspect C-notes.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Allons wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:48 am He's a democrat so found guilty, community service, a fine and a public apology to all those affected, should do it. Did I leave anything out?
This action is a Democratic resume enhancement.

Return to “Off-Topic”