Tumbleweeds discussion

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Tumbleweeds discussion

Post by BigGuy »

WHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!! NNOOOO!!!!

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 10

Post by SewTexas »

The End??? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 30

Post by chuck j »

lol , come on guys everything ends . It has run a LONG time and I enjoyed doing it . I did leave loose ends so who knows …..Tumbleweeds II ? I thank all who stuck with the Black Mule Ranch people through good times and bad . I enjoyed putting it up . -Very likely I'll have a shoulder worked on fairly soon so may have some more down time . Again thank you .

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

Thanks .. I enjoyed every posts.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

jason812
Posts in topic: 6

Post by jason812 »

I think that was a good way to end. The future is up to the reader unless you pick it back up. I enjoyed the story and liked how we finally learned Katy's name.

Now I don't have to search for an update and then try to remember where I was :smilelol5: .
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Man. I hope you understand what an incredible experience you've offered us. Thank you. Darn, I'll miss it, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
I've busted my butt trying to gain a small percentage of the loyalty you've garnered from our readers. And I'm supposed to be a pro. I just wish you truly understood how talented you are. Thank you for the wonderful trip you've taken us on.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 10

Post by SewTexas »

I think you can tell from the number of view how much we have enjoyed this.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

chuck j wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:37 pm lol , come on guys everything ends . It has run a LONG time and I enjoyed doing it . I did leave loose ends so who knows …..Tumbleweeds II ? I thank all who stuck with the Black Mule Ranch people through good times and bad . I enjoyed putting it up . -Very likely I'll have a shoulder worked on fairly soon so may have some more down time . Again thank you .
Dang! I've never had to wish Bad Health for somebody, but shoot. I want more from the "Black Mule Ranch."

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 30

Post by chuck j »

SewTexas wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 pm I think you can tell from the number of view how much we have enjoyed this.

I was suprised as many kept up with it honestly . The setting and period was not mainstream , the characters were not glamoious and I included their faith in the story . It was slow moving a lot of times but that was intentional to show the struggle of that time and place . Again I thank all that followed the story . However it had Lucy , Ed Rawlins , Granny Ruth and a few more that could provide 'anticipation' of something coming soon to put a twist on the story . It makes me glad that it gave others enjoyment or a break from daily routine . And again I thank you .

Return to “Off-Topic”