Stopping the invasion?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Stopping the invasion?

Post by TreyHouston »

RPBrown wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:36 am Sounds like time to deploy the Texas State Guard
I am in the Texas State Guard. We are deployed down there. It is an optional 1 year deployment. You are paid $60K and have full state benefits. We repair/move and help monitor the cameras. You can qualify for this after one year of service missing no drills.

If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

TreyHouston wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:17 pm
RPBrown wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:36 am Sounds like time to deploy the Texas State Guard
I am in the Texas State Guard. We are deployed down there. It is an optional 1 year deployment. You are paid $60K and have full state benefits. We repair/move and help monitor the cameras. You can qualify for this after one year of service missing no drills.

If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM!
I’d love to help defend my country and state again. Unfortunately #too old and #too fat. But if things get hot down there and you boys need reinforcements I’ll be there.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

:thumbs2:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

ajwakeboarder
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ajwakeboarder »

"The estimated number of the “caravan” is approximately 10,000. It is being forecasted that the number will be 20,000 by the time it reaches the USA. In addition to that, according to aerial reconnaissance and intel by the US military, there are approximately 40,000 Mexicans who are massing or planning to join the immigrants near the border where the caravan is headed. There will be approximately 60,000 people who will rush our nation’s border at the same time." This is an excerpt from an online article quoting a retired police detective in Ohio, Robert Surgenor. I don't know where He is getting his information.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JakeTheSnake

Post by JakeTheSnake »

World War Z

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

they said on Fox that they are seeing Mexican police stopping vehicles and putting more "walkers" into them....essentially making it easier for them...
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

KLB

Post by KLB »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 amWhat would Soros next move be if 20,000 Americans showed up in opposition to his invasion?
You mean besides decrying them as racists? It's an amusing prospect indeed, but it has a fatal flaw. People on our side have jobs and other commitments on which people depend. It's only the Left that has thousands of layabouts ready to protest the cause du jour.

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Lynyrd »

KLB wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:24 am
RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 amWhat would Soros next move be if 20,000 Americans showed up in opposition to his invasion?
You mean besides decrying them as racists? It's an amusing prospect indeed, but it has a fatal flaw. People on our side have jobs and other commitments on which people depend. It's only the Left that has thousands of layabouts ready to protest the cause du jour.
:iagree: I got bills to pay and a family that needs me.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

What good is a military that doesn't defend a country's borders?
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
III

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

"What good is a military that doesn't defend a country's borders?"

This!!

Oh, bad world publicity might ensue if we don't allow our borders to be breached en masse? And, once allowed, it'll continue won't it....smack and smack hard.

We need to model ourselves after they Israelis who wouldn't worry about bad PR in the defense of their country. After one serious military defensive maneuver, these so-called 'caravans' would stop....

So, do nothing?

Hardly...
Last edited by Abraham on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Maybe devine intervention on the way. :tiphat:

https://patrioticexpress.com/hurricane- ... 5MT7KuKYQM

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

"This is the end..." sung by Jim Morrison and the Doors as the helicopter gun ships come in and let loose a few warning salvos, but if they, the so-called 'caravan' (made up of mostly young guys of military age) keep working at breaching our borders en masse... adios muchachos...

World opinion, pppfffftttt...

I'd like to see how other countries would respond to the same type situation...

They wouldn't stand for it for a moment - they'd defend their borders as necessary.

KLB

Post by KLB »

As is often the case, fiction predicts the furure. And here (The Camp of the Saints) is the prediction of what we are witnessing as well as the end result:

https://www.amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Jean ... 1881780074

spectre
Banned

Post by spectre »

Abraham wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 pm "What good is a military that doesn't defend a country's borders?"

This!!

Oh, bad world publicity might ensue if we don't allow our borders to be breached en masse? And, once allowed, it'll continue won't it....smack and smack hard.
That's an excellent question. What good, indeed, is an army that can't or won't defend America's borders? What legitimate Constitutional purpose do they have, if not to stop foreign invaders? If the military continues to be used as a mercenary force for global corporate interests, rather than defending America, let the global corporations pay the tab. Making ordinary Americans pay the butchers bill for a military that doesn't defend Americans from external threats adds insult to injury.
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

PBR

Post by PBR »

Way I look at it is if the Government will not do their job and secure our borders from invasions like this then we as citizens should have the right to form and protect it ourselves. I just wonder if we got a huge group together and made the trip to stop them ourselves how it would be taken or what would be done then.
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

Return to “Off-Topic”