Armed citizens moving to defend the border

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
PBR
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Armed citizens moving to defend the border

Post by PBR »

I posted something like this on the thread about the caravan. What could they do if us citizens stood up and armed ourselves to stop them at the border. Honestly if our government will not protect our borders we should have the right to ourselves.
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

cirus

Post by cirus »

PBR wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 pm I posted something like this on the thread about the caravan. What could they do if us citizens stood up and armed ourselves to stop them at the border. Honestly if our government will not protect our borders we should have the right to ourselves.
I agree. What's sad is I think they'll make it through the border. The government will do what's pc. The America from 60 or 70 years ago is dead. The majority of the American people don't have the grit like their ancestors. If any shots are fired it will be from civilians and they won't never see the light of day again. Life has gotten to easy and most aren't willing to pick up a weapon and stand opposed. A handful of armed civilians will just got too jail if they try to stop them. It will take thousands of armed citizens to get the job done. So many that the government won't have the capability of prosecuting all of them. Power in numbers.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

cirus wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:07 pm
PBR wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 pm I posted something like this on the thread about the caravan. What could they do if us citizens stood up and armed ourselves to stop them at the border. Honestly if our government will not protect our borders we should have the right to ourselves.
I agree. What's sad is I think they'll make it through the border. The government will do what's pc. The America from 60 or 70 years ago is dead. The majority of the American people don't have the grit like their ancestors. If any shots are fired it will be from civilians and they won't never see the light of day again. Life has gotten to easy and most aren't willing to pick up a weapon and stand opposed. A handful of armed civilians will just got too jail if they try to stop them. It will take thousands of armed citizens to get the job done. So many that the government won't have the capability of prosecuting all of them. Power in numbers.
Say that to the falsely accused from the Waco shootout...

Due process is dead. The local DAs can do basically whatever they want, including felony trespassing charges (IE armed trespassing). I would bet a truckload of money that one of them is going to try.

cirus

Post by cirus »

The blame at Waco can be split 50/50. David Koresh was a wack job and the feds tried heavy handed tactics. It didn't work out for either party and some innocent women and children died. The feds could have come up with a better solution but instead chose to flex their muscle.

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jason812 »

cirus wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:37 pm The blame at Waco can be split 50/50. David Koresh was a wack job and the feds tried heavy handed tactics. It didn't work out for either party and some innocent women and children died. The feds could have come up with a better solution but instead chose to flex their muscle.
I believe PriestTheRunner was referring to the 200 or so bikers who were all arrested after the shootout. The only trial so far has resulted in a mistrial and the vast majority of those originally arrested have had charges dropped. No telling how much money was shelled out by the accused. This case cost the DA his job in the primaries.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Bad idea.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Topic author
PBR

Post by PBR »

Beiruty wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:42 pmBad idea.
Sadly I feel it's the only way anything will get done, other wise they will walk right over. As someone who has had their life taken away from them along with losing everything cause of an illegal aliens criminal action I feel strongly on this and feel it needs stopped. An illegal alien that had prior criminal charges (2 dui's) and been deported 3 times before was once again here illegally driving drunk. He killed 3 people and almost killed me. I ended up living but almost for no reason, I am unable to work living on disability, lost house everything I had and had been working for. For his 3rd dui charge and killing 3 people he got 4 yrs and was out within 2 yrs. I wasn't even able to walk yet and he was already released and set free. Sorry for the rant it wasn't towards you just at the edge with this crap and this is something I feel so strong about. This and Kate's law.

They need to be shown we will not put up with it even if our Government won't stop it or deal with it we will.

edited: Worse part is the DA's comments to me on it all. Once I heard he got 4 yrs I called the DA asking why I wasn't contacted about this being a victim. She said was no reason to contact me that he was a poor illegal alien with nothing so why waste any time with him. I told her maybe cause he killed 3 people, maybe cause it's his 3rd dwi, maybe cause it's his 3rd time being caught here illegally. I told her if it would of been me with 3rd dwi and killing 3 people that I would get way more than 2 yrs time served. She then had the nerve to turn on me saying she doesn't believe I was wearing a seat belt, of all things to say to me, you come back at me with that. After a lot of choice back and fourth words she finally ended up just hanging up on me.
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

PBR wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:08 am
Sadly I feel it's the only way anything will get done, other wise they will walk right over. As someone who has had their life taken away from them along with losing everything cause of an illegal aliens criminal action I feel strongly on this and feel it needs stopped. An illegal alien that had prior criminal charges (2 dui's) and been deported 3 times before was once again here illegally driving drunk. He killed 3 people and almost killed me. I ended up living but almost for no reason, I am unable to work living on disability, lost house everything I had and had been working for. For his 3rd dui charge and killing 3 people he got 4 yrs and was out within 2 yrs. I wasn't even able to walk yet and he was already released and set free. Sorry for the rant it wasn't towards you just at the edge with this crap and this is something I feel so strong about. This and Kate's law.

They need to be shown we will not put up with it even if our Government won't stop it or deal with it we will.

edited: Worse part is the DA's comments to me on it all. Once I heard he got 4 yrs I called the DA asking why I wasn't contacted about this being a victim. She said was no reason to contact me that he was a poor illegal alien with nothing so why waste any time with him. I told her maybe cause he killed 3 people, maybe cause it's his 3rd dwi, maybe cause it's his 3rd time being caught here illegally. I told her if it would of been me with 3rd dwi and killing 3 people that I would get way more than 2 yrs time served. She then had the nerve to turn on me saying she doesn't believe I was wearing a seat belt, of all things to say to me, you come back at me with that. After a lot of choice back and fourth words she finally ended up just hanging up on me.

My reasons to despise how illegal aliens are treated, is not quite as tragic as yours, but, when my mother became too I'll to work due to a degenerative disease, at the age of 52. She applied for Social Security benefits, to help supplement her income, to pay medical bills. She was denied, not for medical reasons, but because an illegal alien, had used her SS# and used up all of her benefits. The SS administration, basically shrugged their shoulders, and claimed there was nothing that could be done, as far as prosecuting the thief, or rectifying, my mother's claim. We could not even get the measly pittance due us when she passed away. I get angry all over again every time I think about it. :mad5 :mad5
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

Jusme wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:46 am
PBR wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:08 am

My reasons to despise how illegal aliens are treated, is not quite as tragic as yours, but, when my mother became too I'll to work due to a degenerative disease, at the age of 52. She applied for Social Security benefits, to help supplement her income, to pay medical bills. She was denied, not for medical reasons, but because an illegal alien, had used her SS# and used up all of her benefits. The SS administration, basically shrugged their shoulders, and claimed there was nothing that could be done, as far as prosecuting the thief, or rectifying, my mother's claim. We could not even get the measly pittance due us when she passed away. I get angry all over again every time I think about it. :mad5 :mad5
Our government has failed to do its duty to the citizens of this country. That trend must reverse now.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

jason812 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:57 pm
cirus wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:37 pm The blame at Waco can be split 50/50. David Koresh was a wack job and the feds tried heavy handed tactics. It didn't work out for either party and some innocent women and children died. The feds could have come up with a better solution but instead chose to flex their muscle.
I believe PriestTheRunner was referring to the 200 or so bikers who were all arrested after the shootout. The only trial so far has resulted in a mistrial and the vast majority of those originally arrested have had charges dropped. No telling how much money was shelled out by the accused. This case cost the DA his job in the primaries.
Correct. As I said, due process is dead.
The other Waco incident is even worse though...

What most people don't know is that the bail was set at 500k plus for everyone. I don't know many that can pay the 10% bail bond fee of 50,000 - so almost all of those guys were sitting in jail for months awaiting trial. They lost jobs, houses and some marriages... All because a DA was overly ambitious and wanted to make a name for himself. They arrested the "Bikers for Jesus" that were there for crying out loud...

After the fact, all the charges were dropped, the only one they tried was a mistrial, the guilty (and there were some) got off scott free after a few months and the innocent were screwed over with no means of restitution. I couldn't tell you why higher courts or the Rangers didn't intervene but they didn't. I can't tell you how half a million dollars isn't "Excessively high bail" prohibited by the 8th but apparently it isn't. What I can tell you is that if that can happen to hundreds of people with no reprimand, it can happen to you or me in a heartbeat.

As I said before, due process is dead in this country.

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

The real question is are you willing to shoot the mom holding the baby on the front lines with the television cameras rolling? That is how they will stage the crossing, and that is what the job will require. I wager most civilians will stand down and give quarter.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

Please, open border types would have you believe our country is going down the drain because of left wing tactics that we're powerless to counter.

Not so.

We're not without our own tactics to keep our country.

roadkill

Post by roadkill »

montgomery wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:19 pm The real question is are you willing to shoot the mom holding the baby on the front lines with the television cameras rolling? That is how they will stage the crossing, and that is what the job will require. I wager most civilians will stand down and give quarter.
Wouldn’t be much different than Ruby Ridge...just not govt sanctioned.

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

roadkill wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 pm
montgomery wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:19 pm The real question is are you willing to shoot the mom holding the baby on the front lines with the television cameras rolling? That is how they will stage the crossing, and that is what the job will require. I wager most civilians will stand down and give quarter.
Wouldn’t be much different than Ruby Ridge...just not govt sanctioned.
Completely different situation. Vicki Weaver was holding her baby, but she was in her own home, in her own country, when she was shot and killed.
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

sugar land dave.
Posts in topic: 3

Post by sugar land dave. »

I will again ask why the government funded non lethal crowd control microwave vehicles if they will not use them on people invading our country. Bad guys are not declaring war on us when they can walk unopposed across our borders and arm in-country.

Protect and defend. Remember those words in the oath of office politicians? At what point do politicians remember the non-rich citizens of our country? Do they and their extended family remember us as they leave to live and retire in a foreign estate? I will say the same thing to them that I would say to those immigrants. Do things the way they are supposed to be done and we will welcome you.

Return to “Off-Topic”