NY:No fowl play suspected in deaths of Saudi sisters found duct taped together in Hudson River

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

NY:No fowl play suspected in deaths of Saudi sisters found duct taped together in Hudson River

Post by philip964 »

ScottDLS

Re: NY:No fowl play suspected in deaths of Saudi sisters found duct taped together in Hudson River

Post by ScottDLS »

Neither fish nor fowl like to play in the Hudson River... :???:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

RPBrown

Re: NY:No fowl play suspected in deaths of Saudi sisters found duct taped together in Hudson River

Post by RPBrown »

Okay, I realize I am not the smartest person in my own house, much less this forum, but taped together facing each other but no foul play suspected? Just how did they get taped together? Unless there was something to put the roll of tape on to hold it that was not mentioned, it would be almost impossible to tape your selves together in this manor. Either there is more to this story or NYCPD is----well, lets just leave it at that.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Apparently they think it was a suicide pact.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

No 'foul play', eh? :roll: Another sterling example of "fake news".

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

A little more detail here, but still not much to go on.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nati ... 29805.html
Do what you say you're gonna do.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Their mother told detectives the day before the bodies were discovered, she received a call from an official at the Saudi Arabian Embassy, ordering the family to leave the U.S. because her daughters had applied for political asylum, New York police said Tuesday Oct. 30, 2018.
Might have been suicide. Might also have been assassination or 'honor killing'. The duct tape thing doesn't track well for me, even for a 'suicide pact'. Especially if they had ALREADY applied for asylum.
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Just crazy to believe it. What did the coroner report said?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “Off-Topic”