What's wrong with this picture?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
warnmar10
Posts in topic: 4

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Post by warnmar10 »

jason812 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:15 am
warnmar10 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:05 am
warnmar10 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 am Image
Maybe it is my old eyes lying to me but which end of that rifle scope do you look into?
It could be a thermal or digital scope judging by the looks. If so, that explains why it looks backwards. Of course, seeing how he as a grenade launcher, it could just be a prop for him to look cool and is actually mounted backwards.
I am thus far unable to locate a high resolution image to settle it definitively so until proved otherwise I'm going with 'just be a prop for him to look cool and is actually mounted backwards'.

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ELB »

Allons wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:21 am Maybe these guys are there, so if she wins, they will be the first to turn in their weapons if she wins.
Leftists are only opposed to gun ownership as a right possessed by every individual. They are not opposed to guns in the hands of their political enforcers. See Bolivarian Circles, Dignity Battalions, Sturmabteilung, etc.
USAF 1982-2005

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philbo wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:44 am
Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:26 am 2nd from the left is philbo.
if you're so scared, worried, and paranoid that you see me everywhere you look, Great! At least you had a single thought that didn't originate in some right wing conspiracy circle, and that's the first step to recovery. :cheers2:
Your purse gave you away.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

warnmar10 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 am
jason812 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:15 am
warnmar10 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:05 am
warnmar10 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 am Image
Maybe it is my old eyes lying to me but which end of that rifle scope do you look into?
It could be a thermal or digital scope judging by the looks. If so, that explains why it looks backwards. Of course, seeing how he as a grenade launcher, it could just be a prop for him to look cool and is actually mounted backwards.
I am thus far unable to locate a high resolution image to settle it definitively so until proved otherwise I'm going with 'just be a prop for him to look cool and is actually mounted backwards'.
Many AR type scopes are made with a large ocular lens and a tube-diameter objective lens.

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?targetLocat ... locity%7C1
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:49 am
if you're so scared, worried, and paranoid that you see me everywhere you look, Great! At least you had a single thought that didn't originate in some right wing conspiracy circle, and that's the first step to recovery. :cheers2:
Does it remind you of the one your inherited from your father? Maybe that's why you're so bitter? :biggrinjester:

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philbo wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:34 pm
Does it remind you of the one your inherited from your father? Maybe that's why you're so bitter? :biggrinjester:
I recognized it as the one usually carried by your husband.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:05 pm
philbo wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:34 pm
I recognized it as the one usually carried by your husband.
You remind me of the quote I read once that said: “You cannot fashion a wit out of two half-wits”... but for you, I'd be willing to let you find a friend and see if that is applicable in your case. :tiphat:

rotor

Post by rotor »

Gentlemen or non-gentlemen/women.... Forum rule 2. Let's not get personal please.

Gator Guy

Post by Gator Guy »

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66562872 ... -undecided
In Georgia, Republican Brian Kemp holds a narrow lead over Stacey Abrams. Kemp has declared victory, but Abrams has not conceded, contending there are thousands of absentee and provisional ballots yet to be counted.
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."

Return to “Off-Topic”