The Declaration of Independence

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The Declaration of Independence

Post by C-dub »

Hillsdale is a great place to learn.

Have you enlisted or re-enlisted? Where and why did you just take the oath?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The Declaration of Independence

Post by oljames3 »

dedeye wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:53 am https://online.hillsdale.edu/courses/co ... 1/lesson-1

Having just taken an Oath to Defend the Constitution Against All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, I decided to look into it further.
Its time to turn things around.

:rules: :patriot:
:iagree:
I first took the oath in September of 1973. Renewed many times. It seems prudent to know that which one swears to support and defend. Especially since there is no expiration date on the oath. I've known Army officers to carry a pocket sized US Constitution in the uniform.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “Off-Topic”