Ring security cameras

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
striker55
Posts in topic: 1

Ring security cameras

Post by striker55 »

Have you noticed that with more people getting security cameras the influx of people caught misbehaving. I subscribe to a neighborhood "ring" group and see videos of people knocking/banging on front doors at all hours of the night and videos of "porch pirates". My hope is that the people doing these things are caught. I don't think it's happening more just being captured on camera more. I know it would greatly disturb me if someone banged on my door at 2am.

chamberc

Re: Ring security cameras

Post by chamberc »

Yes, and in my Neighboorhood those of us that have the cameras are vilified for posting "innocent kids" doing stuff...
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

KLB

Post by KLB »

chamberc wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm Yes, and in my Neighboorhood those of us that have the cameras are vilified for posting "innocent kids" doing stuff...
"Innocent" and "doing stuff", an interesting juxtaposition. Tell them that, if the kids are doing stuff, they're not innocent.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

chamberc wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm Yes, and in my Neighboorhood those of us that have the cameras are vilified for posting "innocent kids" doing stuff...
LOL, now you know who the bad parents are
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Like the "innocent kids" in our neighborhood terrorizing the populace by street racing. Bitter fight going on about that right now, amazingly.

buzzkill

Post by buzzkill »

They sound like the kind of parents who will tell the press he was a "good kid" who was "turning his life around" when they're interviewed after he gets shot robbing a convenience store in a few years.

Return to “Off-Topic”