George Soros warns Europe

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Post Reply

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 7539
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

George Soros warns Europe

#1

Post by philip964 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/europ ... 2019-02-11

Europe is on the cusp of a nightmare. Its not to late to wake up

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4361
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#2

Post by bblhd672 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Soros concerned the billions he has spent on globalism is going to be wasted.
“In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought.” - Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#3

Post by Pawpaw » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

bblhd672 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:46 pm
Soros concerned the billions he has spent on globalism is going to be wasted.
:iagree:

If Soros warns you not to do something, you know you're on the right track.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


Chaparral
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#4

Post by Chaparral » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Well, I actually think he is right. If the EU leadership doesn’t respond to the concerns of its citizens, the EU may well go the way of the Soviet Union.


Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#5

Post by Redneck_Buddha » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:15 pm

I love the smell of 1000s of unelected, globalist bureaucrats being kicked to the curb. Smells like victory.
Stop slackin', start packin'.
National Rifle Association Life Member; Gun Owners of America Member
"Live by G-d's law, or die by man's law."

User avatar

tbrown
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#6

Post by tbrown » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Europe is sleepwalking into oblivion, and the people of Europe need to wake up before it is too late.

If they don’t, the European Union will go the way of the Soviet Union in 1991.
If he thinks the Soviet Union was so wonderful, why did Schwartz György come to the USA instead of living in the USSR?
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

User avatar

Noggin
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#7

Post by Noggin » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 pm

I do so look forward to the AFD eventually throwing a wrench in the EUs works that it cannot recover from. I would be so entertaining to watch May, Cameron and all the other pro EU Brit politicians, watch the organisation they so wanted to remain a part of, fall apart in front of their eyes.
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#8

Post by Pawpaw » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 pm

Chaparral wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Well, I actually think he is right. If the EU leadership doesn’t respond to the concerns of its citizens, the EU may well go the way of the Soviet Union.
The EU is nothing short of a socialist train wreck. It needs to fail.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 10803
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#9

Post by Oldgringo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 am

Pawpaw wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Chaparral wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Well, I actually think he is right. If the EU leadership doesn’t respond to the concerns of its citizens, the EU may well go the way of the Soviet Union.
The EU is nothing short of a socialist train wreck. It needs to fail.
ITMT, what is happening in the good 'ol USA?

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#10

Post by Pawpaw » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:34 am

Oldgringo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 am
Pawpaw wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Chaparral wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Well, I actually think he is right. If the EU leadership doesn’t respond to the concerns of its citizens, the EU may well go the way of the Soviet Union.
The EU is nothing short of a socialist train wreck. It needs to fail.
ITMT, what is happening in the good 'ol USA?
We're still in the fight. Most of the EU countries have already surrendered.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#11

Post by crazy2medic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 am

Noggin wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 pm
I do so look forward to the AFD eventually throwing a wrench in the EUs works that it cannot recover from. I would be so entertaining to watch May, Cameron and all the other pro EU Brit politicians, watch the organisation they so wanted to remain a part of, fall apart in front of their eyes.
If the UK takes a hard Brexit it will most likely start a financial crisis for the EU!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: George Soros warns Europe

#12

Post by crazy2medic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:00 pm

Pawpaw wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:34 am
Oldgringo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 am
Pawpaw wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Chaparral wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Well, I actually think he is right. If the EU leadership doesn’t respond to the concerns of its citizens, the EU may well go the way of the Soviet Union.
The EU is nothing short of a socialist train wreck. It needs to fail.
ITMT, what is happening in the good 'ol USA?
We're still in the fight. Most of the EU countries have already surrendered.
Not only are we still in the fight but our fighting may end up in the streets! That is why the Socialist want to disarm us so bad! You cannot subjugate an armed populace!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”