TABC sting goes bad for them

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 4

Re: TABC sting goes bad for them

Post by C-dub »

mojo84 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 am It seems there are other potential charges available in addition to just providing alcohol to a minor. What about contempt of court for lying under oath and falsifying the police report.
That part would be perjury, no?

I suppose there are any number of charges that can be leveled against this guy. I wonder they'll plead down to? Parking citation?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

C-dub wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:16 pm
That part would be perjury, no?

Yes. The word just didn't come to mind as I was typing.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Bill Anderson
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bill Anderson »

Giving alcohol to his minor accomplice. False arrest. Lying under oath.

No bad intentions? Right, and Jeffrey Dahmer was just hungry. :roll:

baseballguy2001
Posts in topic: 1

Post by baseballguy2001 »

There will be no prosecution or any consequences for this 'Agent'. - Proof you say? How does this grab you? -- “Yes, he misstated the transaction that took place. But we felt it was nothing intentional.” - I've been trying to tell you guys, any connections to govt service, or any kind of Law Enforcement, those guys just don't get prosecuted very often. When on occasion they do get caught, more often than not, they get under-charged and a slap on the wrist.
7.30.08 -- Plastic in hand (99 days)
04.01.18--2nd Renewal
05.05.18-- Plastic

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

baseballguy2001 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:33 pm I've been trying to tell you guys, any connections to govt service, or any kind of Law Enforcement, those guys just don't get prosecuted very often. When on occasion they do get caught, more often than not, they get under-charged and a slap on the wrist.
Stop the Rule 9 violations now. You're not talking about this incident, you're bashing all law enforcement.

Chas.

Return to “Off-Topic”