Login

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Login

Post by anygunanywhere »

Why am I having to login every time I boot my machine? This just started recently.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Ed4032
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Login

Post by Ed4032 »

You are clearing your cashed cookies that remember that stuff. But I am not any kind of a computer guy.
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

I’ve noticed the same thing as well over the last few days

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

I have not cleared any cache of cookies. This is the only site that requires me to login every time I boot up. I think it is a conspiracy. The NSA is doing it.

:biggrinjester:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

If your IP is changing from your provider, then it will require a new login as well.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I have had to log in twice today
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Does anyone else use Dashlane to store your passwords? Its easier than trying to remember them or having to type them in every time.

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Keith B wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 pm If your IP is changing from your provider, then it will require a new login as well.
Would that not be true of all websites I am logged in to? This is the only one.

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm Does anyone else use Dashlane to store your passwords? Its easier than trying to remember them or having to type them in every time.
I don't have to type my password in as my Macbook does it for me. It is just a tad annoying.

Hack Job

Post by Hack Job »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:09 pm
Keith B wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 pm If your IP is changing from your provider, then it will require a new login as well.
Would that not be true of all websites I am logged in to? This is the only one.
Same for me. It's just this forum.

Return to “Off-Topic”