Rashida Tlaib allegiance

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bigbang
Posts in topic: 1

Rashida Tlaib allegiance

Post by bigbang »

“Honestly, I never felt more Palestinian than I ever felt in Congress. Even in Palestine when I’m visiting my grandmother I’m more American,” Tlaib said. “But I’m more Palestinian in the halls of Congress than I am anywhere in the country, in the world.”
This is a Glock 40. Fifty Cent. Too Short. All of them talk about a Glock 40. OK?
I'm the only one in this forum fool enough - that I know of - to shoot himself with a Glock 40.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Rashida Tlaib allegiance

Post by RoyGBiv »

How awesome. /sarc
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Grumpy1993

Post by Grumpy1993 »

Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Lynyrd »

If you feel anything other than American while you are sitting in Congress, you have no business being there. God Bless America!
Do what you say you're gonna do.

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Lynyrd wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:26 am If you feel anything other than American while you are sitting in Congress, you have no business being there. God Bless America!
Amen! :patriot:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Beiruty »

My impression was that Freedom of the 1stA is so great, it would liberate your mind from any oppression.
Palestinians, living under occupation for some 52 years, never enjoyed their freedom.
Last edited by Beiruty on Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Father of Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Says She Lied About Where She Lived to Get Elected
Tlaib’s father Harbi Elabed made the accusation during a March 2010 interview with The Detroit News.
The newspaper article was scrubbed from the internet when The Detroit News migrated to a new website but was available in a subscription-based digital archive, according to the Daily Wire, a conservative news outlet that uncovered the article.
In an affidavit, Tlaib claimed that she lived in a house at 9123 Rathbone in Detroit. But the house at that location was owned in part by her father, who said that she didn’t live there.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/father-of ... 06540.html
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

Hmm, I wonder if Justin Amash, the other representative from Michigan with Palestinian parents (well Palestinian-born father and Syrian-born mother) ever feels Palestinian in Congress. I doubt it strongly.
Steve Rothstein

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Why hasnt the investigation begun on this lie she told? Democrats get away with everything they do.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:25 pm My impression was that Freedom of the 1stA is so great, it would liberate your mind from any oppression.
Palestinians living under occupation from some 52 never enjoyed their freedom.
The occupation myth again, :banghead: Unfortunately that is nonsensical and false. The entire argument rests upon the false premise that Israel is "occupying" Palestinian land and that Israel has no legitimate claims to the lands in question.

At the risk of :deadhorse: : Has there ever been a legitimate, sovereign state of "Palestine"? The answer is no. Before 1948, the region commonly known as Palestine did not have a sovereign nation controlling the territory. Instead, the British Empire controlled the territory as part of its mandate following the First World War. In 1948, the only sovereign nation that was established in the land was Israel. However, Israel did not possess Judea, Samaria, or Eastern Jerusalem by then and it never had control over the territory until 1967. Instead, that territory was illegally occupied by Jordan, who annexed the territories despite widespread international rejection of its decision. There was no sovereign state of "Palestine" in those lands. In fact, the Palestine Liberation Organization, a terrorist group now masquerading as the representative of the Palestinian-Arab population, was not founded until 1964, three years before Israel captured the disputed territories in a defensive war against Jordan.

Since there has never been a sovereign state of "Palestine" prior to 1948 or 1967 and since there is still no legitimate state of "Palestine" today, there cannot legally be an "occupation of Palestinian lands" by Israel according to the Hague Convention of 1907. Since there was no legitimate Palestinian state and Israel already has legal claim to Judea, Samaria, and Eastern Jerusalem, Israel has the right to build Jewish communities in disputed territory in Area C until a final peace agreement is signed with the Palestinian Authority, if that is still possible at this point...
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:12 pm
Beiruty wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:25 pm My impression was that Freedom of the 1stA is so great, it would liberate your mind from any oppression.
Palestinians living under occupation from some 52 never enjoyed their freedom.
The occupation myth again, :banghead: Unfortunately that is nonsensical and false. The entire argument rests upon the false premise that Israel is "occupying" Palestinian land and that Israel has no legitimate claims to the lands in question.

At the risk of :deadhorse: : Has there ever been a legitimate, sovereign state of "Palestine"? The answer is no. Before 1948, the region commonly known as Palestine did not have a sovereign nation controlling the territory. Instead, the British Empire controlled the territory as part of its mandate following the First World War. In 1948, the only sovereign nation that was established in the land was Israel. However, Israel did not possess Judea, Samaria, or Eastern Jerusalem by then and it never had control over the territory until 1967. Instead, that territory was illegally occupied by Jordan, who annexed the territories despite widespread international rejection of its decision. There was no sovereign state of "Palestine" in those lands. In fact, the Palestine Liberation Organization, a terrorist group now masquerading as the representative of the Palestinian-Arab population, was not founded until 1964, three years before Israel captured the disputed territories in a defensive war against Jordan.

Since there has never been a sovereign state of "Palestine" prior to 1948 or 1967 and since there is still no legitimate state of "Palestine" today, there cannot legally be an "occupation of Palestinian lands" by Israel according to the Hague Convention of 1907. Since there was no legitimate Palestinian state and Israel already has legal claim to Judea, Samaria, and Eastern Jerusalem, Israel has the right to build Jewish communities in disputed territory in Area C until a final peace agreement is signed with the Palestinian Authority, if that is still possible at this point...
:iagree:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

All Palestine Government
Passport
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Government of Palestine,
Exit permit issued to a Jewish lady

Last edited by Beiruty on Sun May 12, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Palestine Airways 1934
Beiruty,

Beiruty