Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Re: Joe Biden

Post by Grayling813 »

This Is Probably Why Joe Biden Called It A Day Before 10 AM Yesterday...And Hunter Might Be the Reason.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2576896

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

Biden Report Shows Impeachment Was Election Interference
https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/23/bide ... erference/
With the release Wednesday of Senator Ron Johnson’s (R-Wis.) long-awaited investigation into the Biden family’s corrupt, possibly criminal, ties to Ukraine and other countries, one thing is clear: Had the information in the report been made public a year ago, it’s nearly impossible to believe Joe Biden would still be the Democratic nominee for president.

The fall of 2019 seems like a lifetime ago, but it’s worth revisiting to give context to this bombshell report.

As the Democratic race for president took shape last year, the media started asking uncomfortable questions. “Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?” read the headline of a nearly 11,000-word exposé in the July 2019 issue of The New Yorker.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 15

Post by C-dub »

If this does doom his chances of winning and the DNC agrees, is there any way they can replace him with her at this point? They must be pulling their hair out. Did she even get 3% in their primaries?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 25

Post by crazy2medic »

C-dub wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:16 am If this does doom his chances of winning and the DNC agrees, is there any way they can replace him with her at this point? They must be pulling their hair out. Did she even get 3% in their primaries?
i have a question along similar lines, if Biden had a fatal stroke Nov 2nd and their ticket won, would Camel Harris be sworn in as the president and get to pick a VP, or would the Trump win by default!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Flightmare »

crazy2medic wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:46 am
C-dub wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:16 am If this does doom his chances of winning and the DNC agrees, is there any way they can replace him with her at this point? They must be pulling their hair out. Did she even get 3% in their primaries?
i have a question along similar lines, if Biden had a fatal stroke Nov 2nd and their ticket won, would Camel Harris be sworn in as the president and get to pick a VP, or would the Trump win by default!
Keep in mind, while the general population casts their ballots on November 3rd (or early voting)...the ACTUAL elections for POTUS and VPOTUS take place December 14th with the electoral college delegates meet to vote. There is a ballot cast for POTUS, and a separate ballot cast for VPOTUS. I would assume that if the candidate elect were to pass, the winning party's executive committee would select a replacement and the electoral college would vote accordingly. I'm not a lawyer or constitutional scholar.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:31 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... naire.html

3.5 million dollar Wire transfer to Hunter Biden from Russian Billionaire in 2014.
and cnn and fox are mostly silent. to little to late i bet
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

crazy2medic wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:46 am
My understanding of the law, and this could be wrong, is that the party controls their nominee's slot. If anything happens to the nominee between the convention and the electoral college ballot, the party can name any other qualified person to the slot. If it happens after the electoral college votes, then the VP-elect moves up to the president's slot.
Steve Rothstein

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

srothstein wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:18 pm My understanding of the law, and this could be wrong, is that the party controls their nominee's slot. If anything happens to the nominee between the convention and the electoral college ballot, the party can name any other qualified person to the slot. If it happens after the electoral college votes, then the VP-elect moves up to the president's slot.
Yep; I think you're right. So... Does that mean Sleepy Joe, if elected, will have a stroke over the holidays...say, around December 20?

On the debate front... Anybody have an over/under that it will happen? That the Biden campaign won't have some last minute excuse why he can't make it?

Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'Why bother?'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi ... bate-trump
Asked during an interview on "Morning on CBS" whether she still believed the former vice president should skip the three scheduled debates, Pelosi said: "Oh, I do. Not that I don't think he'll be excellent. I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth and, actually in his comments the last few days, no fidelity to the Constitution of the United States."
Pelosi insists on taking Biden out of the debates with President Trump
https://thebl.com/politics/pelosi-insis ... paign.html
...Republican National Committee’s communications director, Michael Ahrens, [lists] the Democrats’ advice to Joe Biden:

1) Don’t debate.
2) Don’t leave the basement.
3) Don’t concede the election.
Alex Christoforou's take, posted yesterday:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ally-blac/

University disputes Biden’s claim he went to a historically back university.

So he lied again.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

philip964 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:32 pm https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ally-blac/

University disputes Biden’s claim he went to a historically back university.

So he lied again.
Or does he know he lied? He may really think he went there. By now he may even think he's black, maybe even Corn Pop himself.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

C-dub wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:15 pm Or does he know he lied? He may really think he went there. By now he may even think he's black, maybe even Corn Pop himself.
No. Not Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a really bad dude who used a ton of pommade in his hair. Joe remembers Corn Pop.

Or was that Jiffy Pop? Soda Pop? But, man, either way, all those guys were really bad dudes...

:mrgreen:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Rafe wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:30 pm
C-dub wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:15 pm Or does he know he lied? He may really think he went there. By now he may even think he's black, maybe even Corn Pop himself.
No. Not Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a really bad dude who used a ton of pommade in his hair. Joe remembers Corn Pop.

Or was that Jiffy Pop? Soda Pop? But, man, either way, all those guys were really bad dudes...

:mrgreen:
Oh yeah, he might really be Corn Pops and was just tripin back then fightin with himslef. :biggrinjester:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 183887001/

Fact check by US Today, Biden’s friend wasn’t a grand wizard in KKK, he had other roles in that organization.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/bi ... mber-is-7/

Biden says 6114 military service members have died from Covid.

The real number is 7.

That is 7 too many, but he was off by 1000 times.

Return to “Off-Topic”