Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- cocaine belonged to Brandon family member

Post by philip964 »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:50 am
philip964 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:57 am
powerboatr wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:17 pm we know why big brandon acknowledged the grand child named NAVY
it was reported she all the sudden had 12 million in a bank account with her name on it :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

i am guessing .....but well you know

but i guess by october or late october, joe is no longer the DNC candidate and governor from CA will be the dnc chosen one and he will pick some other stooge as vp so camelaaaa is put out to pasture
I read Navy is now President of a shell company.

And yes incandescent light bulbs are illegal. I suspect Mar a Lago will be raided and Trump will be charged with using halogen light bulbs.
funny thing about those led light bulbs supposed to last thousands of hrs
i started writing the month and year on mine as i cahnge them....WAAAAAY before expected hours of use
i have used GE, cheap walmart, etc and they all do the "i will cause a seizure event " at about half expected life span
i thought my power was suspect and even had the power company do a survey of power coming in etc
nope.....the leds hate to be turned on and then off
they want to one all day to get max life, as they freak out if power is on then off before they fully warm up, which we found can be minutes to 1/2 hour
so i guess leaving them on all day saves power ?????
only good thing is a have 14 in the rv garage that are on one switch, it pulls 3 amps ...versus 14 with old bulbs
they still get HOT, vice the claims and they are to fragile to leave glass covers off the light fixture.
Being that I am old, I was an early adopter of LED, saving money on a fixed income and the 25 year guaranteed life.

Paying the $20 price per bulb seemed worth it. As I put them in I would say, last time I will ever change this bulb. Good as I knew getting on a ladder would be risky as I got older.

Dream on, they lasted 3 years at the most. At least now the newer bulbs are $7.
Last edited by philip964 on Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mel
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- his crime family goes way back

Post by Mel »

LEDs themselves DO last a very long time. Unfortunately the power supplies that run them don't! That's where the failures are.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2farnorth »

philip964 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:58 pm
powerboatr wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:50 am
philip964 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:57 am
powerboatr wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:17 pm we know why big brandon acknowledged the grand child named NAVY
it was reported she all the sudden had 12 million in a bank account with her name on it :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

i am guessing .....but well you know

but i guess by october or late october, joe is no longer the DNC candidate and governor from CA will be the dnc chosen one and he will pick some other stooge as vp so camelaaaa is put out to pasture
I read Navy is now President of a shell company.

And yes incandescent light bulbs are illegal. I suspect Mar a Lago will be raided and Trump will be charged with using halogen light bulbs.
funny thing about those led light bulbs supposed to last thousands of hrs
i started writing the month and year on mine as i cahnge them....WAAAAAY before expected hours of use
i have used GE, cheap walmart, etc and they all do the "i will cause a seizure event " at about half expected life span
i thought my power was suspect and even had the power company do a survey of power coming in etc
nope.....the leds hate to be turned on and then off
they want to one all day to get max life, as they freak out if power is on then off before they fully warm up, which we found can be minutes to 1/2 hour
so i guess leaving them on all day saves power ?????
only good thing is a have 14 in the rv garage that are on one switch, it pulls 3 amps ...versus 14 with old bulbs
they still get HOT, vice the claims and they are to fragile to leave glass covers off the light fixture.
Being that I am old, I was an early adopter of LED, saving money on a fixed income and the 25 year guaranteed life.

Paying the $20 price per bulb seemed worth it. As I put them in I would say, last time I will ever change this bulb. Good as I knew getting on a ladder would be risky as I got older.

Dream on, they lasted 3 years at the most. At least now the newer bulbs are $7.
Same here. At three years 50 % of the bulbs i replaced in my house have failed. The incandescent bulbs that I didn't replace are still going. They may help the electric bill slightly but over all cost is way higher
N5PNZ

Topic author
philip964

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- protects mass murderer from death

Post by philip964 »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... s-history/

Brandon protects worst mass murderer of Jews in the US from death.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Rafe wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:21 pm Except that he forgot to temper that news with the fact that the inflation index has increased almost 13% since he took office (and that includes the recent numbers that show it down from the Biden all-time high of 14.9%), and that real wages have decreased 3.5%. Lemme see... 13% plus 3.5% equals 16.5% to the worse in just 30 months under Uncle Joe. So the average American is sure to be convinced that he's saving us all with Bidenomics!
Holy mackerel. I haven't stocked up on batteries in a while, and I just now checked Amazon for the best prices on Energizer Ultra Lithium AA and AAA. Best price (without buying 80 of them and if you want them to ship from Amazon directly) for AAA is $2.51 per. Best price for AA is $2.95 per. So it's costing me $119.09 plus tax for 20 AA and 24 AAA batteries.

I went back and checked my order history, and in 2021 I paid $1.25 per for AAA; in 2019 I paid the same $1.25 for AA--same brand and type. I always stick with the lithium to minimize the possibility of leakage in important things like EOTech sights and electronic equipment.

So I just paid 100.8% more for AAA batteries and 136% more for AAs. Pschaw. What inflation? And considering the U.S. isn't producing much of its own lithium, things on that front are only going to get worse.

Let me rush out right now and buy a new all-electric car like the government is pushing me to do. And when that car battery needs to be replaced?
How Much Does an EV Battery Cost to Replace? EV battery replacements range from $5,000 to $20,000 based on the pack, size and manufacturer. (https://www.recurrentauto.com/research/ ... placement)
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Rafe

Joe Xiden AKA Brandon - Devon Archer Visited White House 36 Times

Post by Rafe »

I have never spoken to my son about his business dealings. I have never had any involvement in my son's business dealings or any involvement with his business partners.

Fox revealed today a personal letter from Joe Biden to Hunter's ex-partner, Devon Archer, who--it turns out--visited the White House 36 times during the Obama administration, while the Big Guy was VP. Hm...

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/white-hou ... it-report/

Cocaine belonged to Brandon family member.

August 9, 2023

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/handsy-bi ... ers-chest/

Brushes bug off chest of female interviewer from the Weather Channel. Apparently Brandon and Hunter spend a lot of time discussing the weather when they are together.
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

philip964 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:48 pm https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/white-hou ... it-report/

Cocaine belonged to Brandon family member.
We’re looking into it!
We’re looking into it!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- articles of impeachment filed

Post by philip964 »

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/11/flor ... ter-james/

Articles of impeachment filed in House against Brandon

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:53 pm https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/11/flor ... ter-james/

hmmmm
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2farnorth »

powerboatr wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:25 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:53 pm https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/11/flor ... ter-james/

hmmmm

Nothing new
MTG from Georgia has had them filed since the beginning of this term but the news doesn't want to give her airtime
N5PNZ

Topic author
philip964

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Brandonomics and the border wall

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2023/08/19/biden-sel ... -use-them/

Brandonomics, sell border wall steel at a loss just as bipartisan bill to finish the wall moves through congress.

Yeah he is this bad.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:09 pm https://nypost.com/2023/08/19/biden-sel ... -use-them/

Brandonomics, sell border wall steel at a loss just as bipartisan bill to finish the wall moves through congress.

Yeah he is this bad.
He really is. And further commentary on Bidenomics/Brandonomics (the handlers really are actually making the economy--as in, look how great Joe has done!--a major campaign platform?):

Fox News, this morning:

US economist warns Americans to ‘hunker down’ and ‘save your pennies’ as economy overheats
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/us-ec ... -overheats
"Indeed save your pennies because unfortunately, the economic outlook is going to get worse before it gets better," Piper Sandler chief global economist Nancy Lazar told Fox News Digital. "So being conservative, careful with your credit cards… It is a time to hunker down and to try to maintain your savings rather [than] get further into debt."

Using one word to describe the state of the economy, Lazar claimed it’s "overheating": declining manufacturing activity, consumers pulling back, "egregiously high" everyday prices, "a way too tight" labor market with too much government spending.

A new analysis from Moody’s Analytics found consumers are spending $709 more on everyday goods in July compared to two years ago....

"In order to really get those [prices] down, unfortunately," she continued, "it classically does take an outright decline in economic activity or recession...."

"It's not just going to be low-income workers that are going to get laid off. It will be across the board," Lazar noted. "But we are better to take that short-term hit to crunch these price levels back down to normal. It will be painful. Mild recessions are an oxymoron," she added. "Recessions aren't mild because the unemployment rate always increases...."

"The United States can be the leader of the world," she added. "But for us to really, really be that leader of the industrial and both developed and emerging economies, we need to get our fiscal house in order."

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Exactly. The Bizarro World in DC Comics (which in and of itself is not an oxymoron) was also known as Htrae, which is "Earth" spelled backwards. There, everything was the opposite of the real world.

We are now living in Nedib Acirema. And it seems at least half the country has no clue.

Return to “Off-Topic”