Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by powerboatr »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:00 pm
Paladin wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:51 am
philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:46 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ets-round/

Brandon wants to limit gun owners to "eight bullets in a round".
If the legacy media had any decency they would demand this sick old man resign and get the long term medical care he needs.
They can't until the time passes that would allow Cackles two full terms in addition to riding out Bidet's. So look for 25th Amendment action after Jan 20, 2023.
yup the tea leaves are a;ready on the table, dems have been not so quietly making statements about his fitness

cackles in not fit so repubs would need to impeach her right after she chooses hillary as vp and congress votes no on her choice :anamatedbanana
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

Would Kackles really be stupid enough to select Hillary as VP.

That would be a very dangerous choice.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:57 pm Would Kackles really be stupid enough to select Hillary as VP.

That would be a very dangerous choice.
Would Kackles really be stupid enough to ___________? Yes, to whatever you fill in the blank with.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:46 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ets-round/

If the legacy media had any decency they would demand this sick old man resign and get the long term medical care he needs.
They can't until the time passes that would allow Cackles two full terms in addition to riding out Bidet's. So look for 25th Amendment action after Jan 20, 2023.
I doubt they are waiting for that. The 25th Amendment cannot change her time in office. Officially she only would become ACTING president and not president. There is no limit to the time you can spend as acting president other than the rest of the term of the person you are acting for.

My personal opinion is that the controllers misjudged her when they selected her as VP and now she is Biden's insurance because even they don't want her in the office. Watch Jill try to discretely become more involved with the day to day stuff and nominally Joe keeps the office. There is historical precedent for this.
Steve Rothstein

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

srothstein wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:00 pm

I doubt they are waiting for that. The 25th Amendment cannot change her time in office. Officially she only would become ACTING president and not president. There is no limit to the time you can spend as acting president other than the rest of the term of the person you are acting for.

My personal opinion is that the controllers misjudged her when they selected her as VP and now she is Biden's insurance because even they don't want her in the office. Watch Jill try to discretely become more involved with the day to day stuff and nominally Joe keeps the office. There is historical precedent for this.
You are correct in that the 25th Amendment doesn’t change her time in office. That is specified by the 22nd Amendment. Thus my statement that Biden won’t resign nor be removed before he has served more than 2 years. The only way Harris is limited to one full term is if Biden dies, becomes incapacitated or otherwise removed from office before Jan 20, 2023.

https://constitutioncenter.org/the-cons ... dment-xxii
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:16 pm
srothstein wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:00 pm

You are correct in that the 25th Amendment doesn’t change her time in office. That is specified by the 22nd Amendment. Thus my statement that Biden won’t resign nor be removed before he has served more than 2 years. The only way Harris is limited to one full term is if Biden dies, becomes incapacitated or otherwise removed from office before Jan 20, 2023.

https://constitutioncenter.org/the-cons ... dment-xxii
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.
I apologize and you are correct. I missed the wording in the 22nd of "acted as president". I was thinking of it as time served as president and thinking the 25th would not affect it because it doesn't make her actually president. Thanks for the correction.
Steve Rothstein

puma guy
Posts in topic: 10

Post by puma guy »

KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Buying votes the good old fashion way.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:27 am

Buying votes the good old fashion way.
This garbage just makes steam come out of my ears. It cost me well over 55K to get my son through UTA and then University of Houston school of law. My mom even helped and kicked in another 15K. He got some student loans and has paid them all off. Why should I have to pay for some other idiots kid to go to college?

Now that I think about it, I probably spent way more than that for his apartments, food and cloths. Gas for his car...insurance. Yeah. Pay for your own kid.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paying off other peoples loans, sounds like a very bad trend.

Will the program stop, since paying off a loan is so difficult?

Biden mocked for claiming there are ’54 states’: ‘This guy is completely senile’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-moc ... ely-senile

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apple.news/A1KdhGr4mSCGDp8Nx_GvQfQ

Brandon says he met the man who invented insulin.

Guy died before he was born.

Move along nothing to see here. Just more of the same.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/w ... -new-team/

Seniors get biggest SS increase in 10 years due to Brandon’s leadership.

White House gets fact checked by Twitter.

Didn’t know Nixon signed inflation cost of living law.

They later remove tweet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-Lie.html

Me thinks Brandon is preparing his base for a giant defeat in 5 days or another month depending how long it takes for computers to count the votes in the swing states.

We are now evil Americans who want to defeat democracy by using voting lies and rhetoric.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:28 am https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/w ... -new-team/

Seniors get biggest SS increase in 10 years due to Brandon’s leadership.

White House gets fact checked by Twitter.

Didn’t know Nixon signed inflation cost of living law.

They later remove tweet.
I laughed really hard when I read that one! :cheers2:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Here's your sign...when the Washington Post starts writing about how bad you are.

WaPo Calls for New Leadership in the White House: 'Biden and Harris Are Unfit'
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharno ... t-n2615377
Washington Post columnist, George Will, is calling on President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to resign from their positions.

Titled, For the Good of the Country, Biden and Harris Should Bow Out of the 2024 Election, Will called Biden and Harris “unfit” to run the country, and do Americans all a favor by making room for a more coherent team.
George Will is wrong though about them not running in 2024. Instead, the entire Democrat leadership: Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi and a bunch of others should resign immediately. Why allow them two more years to destroy the country?

Return to “Off-Topic”