Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 647

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by philip964 »

Far as I know this is Brandon’s pick for spent nuclear fuel.

Sure hope he/she/they/it is good at their job as a dirty bomb in the US would be catastrophic.

You have to touch the picture to see their shoes.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 17

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:35 am

Sure hope he/she/they/it is good at their job as a dirty bomb in the US would be catastrophic.

“It” is correct. The thing.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Gack. Just so that no one else has to actually click on that Twitter link to see the, er, whole ensemble, photo attached. And now I'm doing a DOD overwrite on it to permanently get it off my hard drive...
Attachments
FWdOHWgXoAAog3-rev.jpg
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Rafe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:08 pm

Gack. Just so that no one else has to actually click on that Twitter link to see the, er, whole ensemble, photo attached. And now I'm doing a DOD overwrite on it to permanently get it off my hard drive...
I hope I didn’t violate forum rules. Posting links that cause you vomit in your mouth, may cross that line.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:56 pm

I hope I didn’t violate forum rules. Posting links that cause you vomit in your mouth, may cross that line.
Well, I poured bleach on my hard drive after I did the DOD file wipe, so I think I'm good...

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

what the .........is that?
was it not bad enough he told whoopers at the nato summit about supreme court
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

umm, I hope his nuclear waste judgement is better than his choice of attire. I worked for a government contractor for almost 30 years and never saw anyone wear something like that. I saw mostly business attire. I must be old.

E10
Posts in topic: 9

Post by E10 »

It’s almost as if they go out of their way to present the craziest, most shocking persona to get a job in this administration. Has Biden appointed ONE (what most of us would consider a) “normal” person to an important post? And “competent” seems to be the last factor considered, if at all.

RSX11
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RSX11 »

Has Biden appointed ONE (what most of us would consider a) “normal” person to an important post? And “competent” seems to be the last factor considered, if at all.
Someone is going to have a lot of housecleaning to do on January 20th, 2025....

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

NSC spox Kirby responds to Bezos accusation of WH inflation ‘misdirection’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nsc-sp ... sdirection

Xiden and Bezos decide to talk about inflation.

Wonder if Bezos voted for Xiden or Trump.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/06 ... m-brinton/

Apparently a whistleblower complaint about how this human was hired. Well that whistleblower better watch their back liberals don’t play by the rules.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:30 pm https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/06 ... m-brinton/

Apparently a whistleblower complaint about how this human was hired. Well that whistleblower better watch their back liberals don’t play by the rules.
The National Pulse first revealed Brinton’s drag queen alter ego – “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – in early February. Yesterday, we revealed how Brinton had defended underage gay prostitution website Rentboy.com in a 2015 op-ed....

Brinton’s “background is limited to select advocacy work and an academic background at the graduate-degree level which together satisfy requirements for the competitive placement of a qualified GS-11 in federal career service, not a high-standing member of the SES,” explained the employee. SES is short for Senior Executive Service, a civil service grade equivalent to general officer or flag officer rank.
I swear it's sounding every day more and more like the movie Idiocracy. "We just appointed a new Deputy Assistant Secretary in the Office of Nuclear Energy: Sister Ray Dee O'Active. Sure to get great PR with part of our target base; social media is sure to go crazy over it..."

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 8

Post by wheelgun1958 »

We've already had Preznit Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho and now Not Sure is in office (the smartest man in the world).

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:20 pm We've already had Preznit Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho and now Not Sure is in office (the smartest man in the world).
:mrgreen: :lol:: Absolute cult classic movie...with some scary-serious themes when you dive into it.

Maybe in 2024 the actual dem ticket will be Kamala "Clueless Word Salad" Harris and her running mate, Sister Ray Dee O'Active.

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:20 pm We've already had Preznit Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho and now Not Sure is in office (the smartest man in the world).
Not Sure - I'd forgotten about that.
:smilelol5:

Return to “Off-Topic”