Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by philip964 »

In case you have forgotten his views on Americas most popular rifle.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-envir ... -back-ira/

Executive order creating office of environmental justice.

Will it be his personal gestapo?

April 25, 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -2024.html

Brandon announces is run for a second term.

41 to 46 against any Republican candidate. 70% don’t want him to run. Dems announce no Dem debates during primary.

April 27, 2023

https://slaynews.com/news/whistleblower ... en-family/

Brandon whistleblower from Israel was arrested in Cyprus on a US warrant, made bail and has now disappeared. Apparently went to the FBI and said he could confirm things in the Hunter laptop on criminal Brandon family dealings. FBI did nothing then issued an arrest warrant for him as an arms dealer which he fervently denied.

April 28, 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... cy-37.html

37% approval. Hard to get him to do anything in morning and evening.
Attachments
B3691F29-3163-4A51-87EA-C15E5BA9FAB7.jpeg
083DA2FC-C817-49EE-B4BC-7D63693AF973.jpeg
Last edited by philip964 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Chemist45 »

philip964 wrote:

No. He has the FBI for that.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

Chemist45 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:58 pm philip964 wrote:

No. He has the FBI for that.
ditto
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Well, sure enough, Biden's Fed has raised interest rates another 25 basis points. We now officially have the highest interest rates since September 2007, on the eve of Obama's Great Recession.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/federal- ... 24134.html

I'm seeing a lot of head-shaking from economists who thought it likely the Fed would pass on yet another rate hike this round, not bump it up yet again. Under Uncle Joe's watch, we now have the most aggressive rate hiking campaign since the 1980s. With the amount of outstanding credit card and other debt that built up during the pandemic, and with the typical, modest-income household already staggering under increased costs on every front from housing, to energy, to food, to insurance, I think that this pretty much guarantees a recession sooner rather than later. Maybe a bad one because it will have no overriding cause to deal with like 2008's mortgage lending problem: it's terrible stagflation brought about by a whole series of very bad, interconnected decisions of this administration.

The failure of First Republic Bank was the largest since Washington Mutual blew up in Obama's recession; I think today's rate hike puts midsize and small regional banks at even greater, imminent risk; home sales and new mortgages will drop even further; and next on the horizon I'm expecting an uptick in consumer and small business bankruptcies.

Check the attached chart for a pretty strong predictive relationship between Fed interest rate hikes as leading indicators of recessions. This is gonna get worse before it gets any better.
Attachments
Chart_Fed-Rate-and-Recessions_Yahoo-Finance.png
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Rafe wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:31 pm Well, sure enough, Biden's Fed has raised interest rates another 25 basis points. We now officially have the highest interest rates since September 2007, on the eve of Obama's Great Recession.

I'm seeing a lot of head-shaking from economists who thought it likely the Fed would pass on yet another rate hike this round, not bump it up yet again. Under Uncle Joe's watch, we now have the most aggressive rate hiking campaign since the 1980s. With the amount of outstanding credit card and other debt that built up during the pandemic, and with the typical, modest-income household already staggering under increased costs on every front from housing, to energy, to food, to insurance, I think that this pretty much guarantees a recession sooner rather than later. Maybe a bad one because it will have no overriding cause to deal with like 2008's mortgage lending problem: it's terrible stagflation brought about by a whole series of very bad, interconnected decisions of this administration.

The failure of First Republic Bank was the largest since Washington Mutual blew up in Obama's recession; I think today's rate hike puts midsize and small regional banks at even greater, imminent risk; home sales and new mortgages will drop even further; and next on the horizon I'm expecting an uptick in consumer and small business bankruptcies.

Check the attached chart for a pretty strong predictive relationship between Fed interest rate hikes as leading indicators of recessions. This is gonna get worse before it gets any better.

Based on my memories of Jimmy Carter, this is going to become a nightmare. Joe Biden and his puppet masters are making Jimmy Carter look like a genius. In 1982, my new wife and I bought a mobile home at the ripe old age of 21 and 22. Our interest rate was almost 19%!!! Our credit was not good but even folks with good credit were getting mortgage rates as high as 15-16%. It took years for rates to come back down. Just today I bought a brownie mix in the box. It was 2.50 for that box when Joe Biden first took office. Today... same box was 4.49 !!! The democrats are destroying the economy and in another two years it is going to be a nightmare.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

Finally the truth??? Joe Biden 'Engaged In A Bribery Scheme With A Foreign National': FBI Internal Document Alleges

This has been obvious for years, but Brandon was protected at every turn.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Paladin wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:28 pm Finally the truth??? Joe Biden 'Engaged In A Bribery Scheme With A Foreign National': FBI Internal Document Alleges

This has been obvious for years, but Brandon was protected at every turn.
I am putting odds at 4 to 1 that the DOJ pulls a stunt and classifies the documents to keep them from being put out.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:31 pm Well, sure enough, Biden's Fed has raised interest rates another 25 basis points. We now officially have the highest interest rates since September 2007, on the eve of Obama's Great Recession.

been watching it close
i am so happy we have very low debt now
wife just went to commissary in shreveport, she goes between 6 and 7 months to stock up on meats, and staples that dont spoil
usually she spends 700-800
this trip 1074 and actually less STUFF
thats real life OMG
crazy
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65419766

No US President has ever attended a British Coronation. Something to do with a war in 1812, and burning the White House.

Trump criticized. Trump probably would have attended.

But Brandon is an innovator after all he end the US’s longest war, the War in Korea.

He could have had brought Megan as his guest.

May 10, 2023

https://www.dailywire.com/news/in-major ... -42-repeal

Brandon resurrects Trumps border policy, on day before the title 42 repeal. Human catastrophe he encouraged tomorrow and following weeks will likely cause him to reverse this again.

May 13, 2023

Biden blasted for calling ‘white supremacy’ ‘most dangerous terrorist threat’ at college speech: ‘Pure evil’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-bla ... -pure-evil

Only blasted by Fox.
Last edited by philip964 on Sat May 13, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rafe wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:31 pmCheck the attached chart for a pretty strong predictive relationship between Fed interest rate hikes as leading indicators of recessions. This is gonna get worse before it gets any better.
The correlation between the peaks of the fed rates and the recessions immediately following them is startling. I am certain that it is causation and not merely correlation. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen it illustrated like that. And by the way, it’s not like Yahoo is a conservative news outlet that's always looking for ways to criticize the child-sniffer's policies and administration.

What I do know is that inflation is killing me, and each month is getting a little tighter at the end of the month. It’s starting to worry me.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I’m seeing some things up 50% since Covid started.

Gasoline is the only thing that has come down a little.

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Chemist45 »

I had to buy fertilizer today.
Last year I paid $30/bag.
Today is it $60!

Tell me again that inflation is only 8%

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:39 pm
Rafe wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:31 pmCheck the attached chart for a pretty strong predictive relationship between Fed interest rate hikes as leading indicators of recessions. This is gonna get worse before it gets any better.
The correlation between the peaks of the fed rates and the recessions immediately following them is startling. I am certain that it is causation and not merely correlation. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen it illustrated like that. And by the way, it’s not like Yahoo is a conservative news outlet that's always looking for ways to criticize the child-sniffer's policies and administration.

What I do know is that inflation is killing me, and each month is getting a little tighter at the end of the month. It’s starting to worry me.
Same here. I retired January 2022 and I'm already feeling the pinch.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

this oct i will be retired 20 years... navy is going to be mad
i beat the life expectancy metric

but yes the cost of everyday things are starting to tweak me to no end
insurance being the biggest hitter

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

Rafe wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:31 pm The failure of First Republic Bank was the largest since Washington Mutual blew up in Obama's recession; I think today's rate hike puts midsize and small regional banks at even greater, imminent risk; home sales and new mortgages will drop even further; and next on the horizon I'm expecting an uptick in consumer and small business bankruptcies.
I hate it when I'm right. 'Course, it didn't exactly take a crystal ball to figure this out...

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/perso ... oid-filing
The number of Americans who have filed for personal bankruptcy has been up nearly 20% since the beginning of the year, according to data from legal services firm Epiq.

In March, Chapter 7 filings, where debts are discharged, were up 13%, and Chapter 13 filings, where filers plan to repay debts, were up 24%.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/18/busi ... -debt.html
New data shows that 2023 is shaping up to be the biggest year for Chapter 11 filings in over a decade, as a potent brew of economic troubles hit financially weakened companies. Though many companies survive bankruptcy, the uptick in cases is a stark reflection of the greater stress that businesses now face.

More than 230 American companies have filed for bankruptcy through April, according to S&P Global, the highest level over the first four months of any year since 2010. That number — which counts public companies with at least $2 million in assets or liabilities and private companies with $10 million in publicly traded debt — doesn’t include more recent cases, like Vice Media, Cox Operating and the K.K.R.-backed Envision Healthcare.
https://www.businessinsider.com/credit- ... tes-2023-5
Think back to a faraway time when Vice Media was a darling of the journalism landscape. It sported a hefty $6 billion valuation... Fast-forward to the present, when Vice — saddled with liabilities of up to $1 billion — has filed for bankruptcy.

It's far from alone. Six other large companies threw in the towel within a recent 48-hour span, the most active such period for bankruptcies since 2008, according to Bloomberg data looking at companies with at least $50 million in liabilities.

The reason is relatively straightforward: the Federal Reserve's interest-rate hikes — designed to rein in inflation — have laid bare the market's weak hands. A credit crunch is here, and it's spreading quickly, crippling companies with large, cumbersome debt loads. For those looking to refinance, the ship has sailed.
Despite what Uncle Joe's administration--unwaveringly across the board--tries to tell the American people, our economy is in a world of hurt. And it's going to get worse before it gets any better. I personally don't think we can save it in the short-term. Long-term the only chance we have is the 2024 elections: get all of the spend-and-print-more-money democrats out of office, and replace them with fiscal conservatives who understand you can't simply keep doling out trillions more than you bring in.

At some time yesterday, the national debt counter that shows how much each individual taxpayer would have to fork over to zero the debt crossed the $248,000 mark. https://www.usdebtclock.org/ Some scary numbers in that display. The interest alone on our national debt is over $570.45 billion annually.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Off-Topic”