Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:50 am Surprise surprise... the boosters failed, again: "Twice-Boosted" President Biden Tested Positive For COVID-19
If you want to know the very definition of "The Big Lie", "testing positive for COVID" is that big lie. They have gotten people to simply accept that two things are one and the same, that a RNA test equates to being sick with COVID. Please note, I am NOT a "COVID is fake" guy, and never have been. It is a real disease that has really sickened and really killed people. However, the TEST for it only detects the presence of the virus, not viral load, as in whether any individual has enough to sicken his or her self, or to pass it to others. The test takes small amounts and creates copies until it reaches a threshold. The machine can be programmed for cycles to make copies and a threshold to hit. It was NEVER designed to say that someone has or does not have a particular disease. But hey, these bums have done their dirty work, aided and abetted by a (likely) well-meaning medical culture and, of course, the mass news media machine. It should be done the other way around. Someone is actually sick with symptoms. Then you do a test to confirm or rule out certain things. I would wager by now that a very large percentage of the American populace would "test positive" if the test were ran on them today...and the majority of those folks would not be sick when tested, nor get sick soon after.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 17

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:02 am We pray for his good health.

In his name Amen.
That’s not what I have been praying for.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Post by philip964 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:04 am

In his name Amen.
Surely you don’t want Kackle and Hillary in the White House?
Plus the sympathy vote in November. Geez.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -case.html

At risk due to his cancer history.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:25 am whats sad, is the fact that many will believe that somehow we on EARTH are influencing the behavior on the SUN
i bet AOC is already planning a fake arrest to demonstrate to protect the sun.
They are such phonies!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 17

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:22 am

In his name Amen.

Whoever is pulling the strings now will still be pulling them if the regime chnges. What is the difference? The executive branch is already a laughing stock to the world.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:16 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:22 am

In his name Amen.

Whoever is pulling the strings now will still be pulling them if the regime chnges. What is the difference? The executive branch is already a laughing stock to the world.
I really think this is first phase of Dems plan B.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

“Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of AmericaJoe Biden, who many have said is our worst President, has come down with a case of the China virus, despite being vaccinated. I hope Sleepy Joe is able to bounce back quickly, much as I was. Doctors described my fight against the China virus as Herculean, and not meaning the woke Disney Hercules but rather the Kevin Sorbo one. The Lou Ferrigno one as well.Joe, I wish you a speedy recovery, even though you are taking America in the wrong direction. No one wants Kamala!”

A number of sources state that this although it sounds like Trump it is not Trump.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Biden admin quietly approves construction of U.S.-Mexico border wall near Yuma, Arizona

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ma-arizona

Funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/30/biden-t ... ptoms.html

Tested positive again for Covid.

Please please don’t get real sick.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:02 pm https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/30/biden-t ... ptoms.html

Tested positive again for Covid.

Please please don’t get real sick.
His White House physician is calling this "rebound positivity." So does that mean he has COVID again...or not? Is it just an "economic transition"...or a recession? Was Afghanistan a planned, successful withdrawal...or a fiasco as bad as Saigon? Is the border under control...or is it so open that during Biden's short term in office about 3 million people have simply walked across, plus over half a million more (at least) that we don't know about?

Do we need a new Merriam-Webster's Concise Dictionary of White House English?
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/poli ... ghanistan/

Xiden orders killing of al qaida leader in Afghanistan with drone strike.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

inflation for june was 9.1 then dropped to 8.5 for july and some how that equals ZERO inflation...no its .6 drop from june but still at 40 year highs..
even if your round the number....6 rounds to 1.0 not 0.0
i just love how DC changes math from new math, to old math to no existent math
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:42 am inflation for june was 9.1 then dropped to 8.5 for july and some how that equals ZERO inflation...no its .6 drop from june but still at 40 year highs..
even if your round the number....6 rounds to 1.0 not 0.0
i just love how DC changes math from new math, to old math to no existent math
The thing is, I used to think that Uncle Joe was simply a pathological liar. Now I believe his cognitive incompetence has made him simply rudderless. He's just (attempting) to read what someone else scripts for him. A decade ago we simply thought he was prone to frequent gaffs. Now his handlers try to shield him from saying anything extemporaneously or answering any questions at all. Three-minute YouTube vid of yesterday's speech below. And, by the way, on the heels of that fake-news victory lap, he headed off to South Carolina for yet another vacation.

Fact check: The core Consumer Price Index (technically the "Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers: All Items Less Food & Energy") was not zero for July. It rose 0.3%...admittedly a 10-month low in terms of increases, but that's on the back of a 0.7% climb in June. Some economists believe the modest increase was helped by an almost 8% overall decrease in airline fares during the summer travel/vacation season. However, the core CPI has still increased a whopping 5.9% in the past 12 months through July.

Pretty much the only reason that the CPI for July seemed stronger than June was because national average gas prices decreased by about a dollar a gallon. We all know how transitory that can be, how rapidly it can change, and that absolutely nothing that the administration or the Fed has done has had any positive impact whatsoever on those prices. Shelter costs (cost of rent and owners' equivalent rent of primary residence, which is what a homeowner would receive from renting a home) comprise about 40% of the core CPI calculation and they rose at almost the same pace as in June. Average hourly earnings were flat, and haven't been at or above the core CPI for over a year.

The Cleveland Fed also issues an alternative to the CPI called the Median CPI. This analyzes the median price change of all goods and services published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics; it looks at the price change that's right in the middle of the long list of all of the price changes. While not considered an official governmental measurement, some economists think it's a good or better snapshot of the real world. Quoting the Cleveland Fed: "By omitting outliers (small and large price changes) and focusing on the interior of the distribution of price changes, the median CPI and the 16 percent trimmed-mean CPI can provide a better signal of the underlying inflation trend than either the all-items CPI or the CPI excluding food and energy (also known as core CPI)."

So how does the Median CPI look?
  • Biden's inauguration in 2021: 2.04%
  • July 2021: 2.28%
  • November 2021: 3.50%
  • January 2022: 4.25%
  • A month before Russia invaded Ukraine: 4.58%
  • A month after Russia invaded Ukraine: 4.91%
  • April 2022: 5.23%
  • May 2022: 5.53%
  • June: 5.95%
  • July: 6.27%
The Cleveland Fed's "16 percent trimmed-mean CPI," is a "weighted average of one-month inflation rates of components whose expenditure weights fall below the 92nd percentile and above the 8th percentile of price changes." That shows an even steeper rise. When Biden took office that was 2.04%. For July, the number was 6.99%, up from 6.93% in June.

To announce this as "zero inflation" and spin it as some great White House achievement is...well, it's just a whole bunch of fresh pasture patties.

Last edited by Rafe on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

i love how they don't count the 2 of the items i bet are most important to people. fuel and food
even cnn did not fully absorb the spin. so his days of freeeeee are not as glory as they once were
he went on vacation with hunter to keep fbi from raiding his home is fl :)
i remember back in the day struggling as young sailor making very little to make sure my family had food and some times that meant wife i walked to work or got co workers to pick us up. i could not imagine then having 3 or 4 months of monthly bills saved up for the OMG moments
i never forgot the lean years and keep close to my raise-in because you never know what is right around the corner.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:30 pm i remember back in the day struggling as young sailor making very little to make sure my family had food and some times that meant wife i walked to work or got co workers to pick us up. i could not imagine then having 3 or 4 months of monthly bills saved up for the OMG moments
i never forgot the lean years and keep close to my raise-in because you never know what is right around the corner.
:thumbsup: Especially if your government isn't being entirely honest about what's happening, what might be coming, and what they're doing to fix it. So nobody worry! We're at zero percent inflation! Life is better with Uncle Joe in office than it's ever been!

Return to “Off-Topic”