Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by powerboatr »

mayor wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:11 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:04 pm All you folks living in comfort are still not prepared to do what we are about to be forced to do. I bet 90% or more on this very forum will bend right over when asked.
Maybe. Nobody knows how one will respond when confronted. I know that keeping a calm level head will go a long way when needed but I don't think MAGA will be the pushover that those who wish harm think it will. My desire is that those calm level heads will prevail. If bad times do happen, nothing will be the same coming out the other side of it.

Am I just imagining a similarity?

that was the 1st thing that came to my mind when i saw the red light back drop, then SATAN entered my thought process
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

powerboatr wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:08 pm that was the 1st thing that came to my mind when i saw the red light back drop, then SATAN entered my thought process
I've made the statement that joey's "The Soul of the Nation" was aptly named because joey looks as if he's ready to take all to hell.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

mayor wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:06 pm
powerboatr wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:08 pm that was the 1st thing that came to my mind when i saw the red light back drop, then SATAN entered my thought process
I've made the statement that joey's "The Soul of the Nation" was aptly named because joey looks as if he's ready to take all to hell.
agree one hundred percent and he has no idea where he is going ..just reads the lines and makes up stories

scary as you know what
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 647

Post by philip964 »

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 647

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... peech.html

Crowd in the dozens show up for Brandon speech in PA.

https://eand.co/bidens-philly-speech-wi ... fb50db9c87

How the Left views Brandon’s Philly speech. A turning point for the world.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:25 am

Reading the article:
Number one, the rise of this form of politics — violence, intimidation, hate, scapegoating, Big Lies, rage, a vitriolic rage at the values of democracy itself — was not normal. Not in a democracy. Because, two, it was inimical to democracy — this was how modern societies plunged backwards into chaos and ruin. That meant, three, that fighting this form of politics, rejecting it, wasn’t a partisan issue of left and right at all — but about coming together to defend democracy itself. And four, that was every sane and thoughtful person’s not just choice, but responsibility. Their duty. To whom? To history. To futurity. And to each other.
So when the left launched a nationwide riot in 2020, creates "cancel culture", promotes racial division, lies continuously, suppresses speech online, steals the 2020 election, and scapegoats Trump and his supporters for everything... they are again blaming Trump???

I mean I agree with this paragraph as written, but it is clearly the left funded by oligarchs like George Soros who are doing this.
...he got mad, turned into Darth Vader, kind of, shooting laser beams out of his eyes, and now the bad guys are scared of him, all of which is hilarious. At least to some of us. Hence, Dark Brandon.
So they are proud that their leader is Darth Vader??? And also unconcerned that their leader is working for somebody more powerful than himself? Wow!!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:40 am

Reading the article:
Number one, the rise of this form of politics — violence, intimidation, hate, scapegoating, Big Lies, rage, a vitriolic rage at the values of democracy itself — was not normal. Not in a democracy. Because, two, it was inimical to democracy — this was how modern societies plunged backwards into chaos and ruin. That meant, three, that fighting this form of politics, rejecting it, wasn’t a partisan issue of left and right at all — but about coming together to defend democracy itself. And four, that was every sane and thoughtful person’s not just choice, but responsibility. Their duty. To whom? To history. To futurity. And to each other.
So when the left launched a nationwide riot in 2020, creates "cancel culture", promotes racial division, lies continuously, suppresses speech online, steals the 2020 election, and scapegoats Trump and his supporters for everything... they are again blaming Trump???

I mean I agree with this paragraph as written, but it is clearly the left funded by oligarchs like George Soros who are doing this.
...he got mad, turned into Darth Vader, kind of, shooting laser beams out of his eyes, and now the bad guys are scared of him, all of which is hilarious. At least to some of us. Hence, Dark Brandon.
So they are proud that their leader is Darth Vader??? And also unconcerned that their leader is working for somebody more powerful than himself? Wow!!
Valerie jarret? soros? obama? all three

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Poll: 56 Percent View Joe Biden’s ‘Extremism’ Speech as Unacceptable
Fifty-six say the speech “represents a dangerous in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amounts Americans.”

Moreover, nearly 20 percent of Democrats viewed the speech negatively. Sixty-two percent of independents agreed that it represented “a dangerous in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amounts Americans.” Eighty-nine percent of Republicans oppose the speech.

mayor

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:40 am

Reading the article:

"the bad guys are scared of him"? I don't know who the bad guys are because I don't know anyone that is scared of mush for brains.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 8

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Grayling813 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:50 amGrayling813
Thanks for posting this.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:36 pm Poll: 56 Percent View Joe Biden’s ‘Extremism’ Speech as Unacceptable
Fifty-six say the speech “represents a dangerous in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amounts Americans.”

Moreover, nearly 20 percent of Democrats viewed the speech negatively. Sixty-two percent of independents agreed that it represented “a dangerous in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amounts Americans.” Eighty-nine percent of Republicans oppose the speech.
So, if extremism's new definition is anything the majority doesn't agree with, does Brandon's speech disapproval numbers (and less than 50% approval overall numbers) make him the extremist?

Ruark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ruark »

I've been keeping an eye on politics since the days when Eisenhower was president, and I've never seen anything like Biden's speech the other night. Usually, when a president gives a prime-time national TV address, it's about some pressing issue or general topics that affect everybody. For example, when Nixon announced we were going to bomb Cambodia, or his resignation, or a terrorist attack (Bush on 9/11), LBJ announcing his withdrawal from the campaign, something of that nature.

But Biden's ENTIRE SPEECH was a fictitious attack on a political opponent, full of lies, hatred, and demonization. "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans." Reminded me of Hitler giving speeches about the Jews. Goebbels must be smiling in his grave. And nearly half the country agrees with him. Never seen anything like it in my 72 years, and it makes me frown at the floor when I contemplate where all this is going.

I need to pick up on my dry-fire practice and check the batteries in my red dot.
Last edited by Ruark on Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Ruark

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Grayling813 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:40 am
Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:36 pm Poll: 56 Percent View Joe Biden’s ‘Extremism’ Speech as Unacceptable

So, if extremism's new definition is anything the majority doesn't agree with, does Brandon's speech disapproval numbers (and less than 50% approval overall numbers) make him the extremist?
YES! Stay locked and loaded! It is coming my friends. Decide for yourselves if you are a lamb or a wolf.

mayor

Post by mayor »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:51 am YES! Stay locked and loaded! It is coming my friends. Decide for yourselves if you are a lamb or a wolf.
Neither lamb nor wolf. More of a guard dog.

Return to “Off-Topic”