Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by philip964 »

Zelenskyy says it's a 'pity' US support came 'after' Russian war began

https://www.foxnews.com/world/zelenskyy ... ia-invaded

My thoughts exactly.

I’m watching PBS “ All creatures Great and Small “ on the DVR.

Last night they were listening to the radio about Europe and Hitler with Nevile Chamberlain speaking a lot over the radio.

I feel I am reliving this right now, I hope I am terribly wrong.

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

rtschl wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 pm You just know they're going to fire the graphics/media guy at this news station for this inadvertent truthful mistake: :smilelol5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoLh1tAOFM
"rlol"

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Post by powerboatr »

mayor wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:20 pm
rtschl wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 pm You just know they're going to fire the graphics/media guy at this news station for this inadvertent truthful mistake: :smilelol5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoLh1tAOFM
"rlol"
omg that was over the top truthful funny

on a lighter note ......press secretary at news brief stated we should all embrace green energy to get away from high gas prices

and oil is still going to be purchased from russia

how come none of the reporters ever CIRLCE back and explain it take 4 barrels of oil to build ONE EV car
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Rafe »

We're all saved! The world is saved!

Because Biden is sending Kamala back to Europe.

Because that worked so well the first time. When Kamala successfully communicated to the Europeans that they were in Europe, and that war was bad.

If only we could get Kamala a personal audience with Putin. After an hour or so, Vladimir might throw up his arms and shout, "Just shoot me now!" And maybe, just maybe, one of his officers would follow his orders...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

soooooo we have MUCHO amounts of crude and natural gas reserves.

but brandon is now asking Venezuela, iran and the saudis for oil??????

i will get banned for whats trying to come out in words

please call and email our legislators, although it will fall on deaf ears, please call anyway
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

The thing that totally baffles me--but I have to remind myself that I'm not all that far past the top of the IQ hill--is that the progressives and Green-New-Dealers stand adamant and pressure Biden's handlers on the whole stop U.S. production of fossil fuels thing. Keystone XL Pipeline bad; kill it as one of the first acts of the new administration. Drilling on U.S. soil or waters bad; shut down permitting and exploration.

Importing more oil from other countries, even those who are enemies to the U.S.? Good. Because it isn't U.S. oil production.

One question (I have many, but just this one for now), since the biggest concern among all concerns is climate change from all that fossil fuel...just ask genius diplomat John Kerry about that.

Exactly how does the progressive, anti-capitalist left think that oil gets to the U.S.? Ain't no pipelines to Venezuela or Iran or the OPEC countries. Ain't no Star Trek matter transporters to do it. It's pumped into huge tankers and those huge tankers navigate their way across the ocean. What exactly powers those tankers? Or the pumping that gets the oil into them and then out of them in the U.S. It ain't pixie dust. The net use of fossil fuels, globally, is significantly less per barrel of oil used in the U.S. if it's sourced in the U.S. or near its shores than it is a barrel of oil produced half a world away and shipped here.

The big commercial vessels burn HFO, heavy fuel oil. They're typically designed for sustained speeds of around 20 to 25 knots, or approx. 23 to 28 miles per hour. A Panamax class tanker will consume about 60,000 to 63,000 gallons of fuel per day at that speed.

Seven of the 10 largest oil refineries in the U.S. are in Texas and Louisiana. One each in Indiana, California, and Mississippi round out the top 10. Northwest Venezuela to Louisiana is over 1,875 miles. Southeast Saudi around South Africa to Louisiana is over 13,700 miles; if they were to ship via the Mediterranean Sea, it's over 7,800 miles.

So in those three scenarios, at 25 miles per hour, running 24 hours per day, it take would take:
  • From Venezuela: 75 hours x 60,000 = 187,500 gallons of fuel
  • From Saudi around South Africa: 548 hours x 60,000 = 1,370,000 gallons of fuel
  • From Saudi through the Mediterranean: 312 hours x 60,000 = 780,000 gallons of fuel
It's all about slowing global climate change, huh? Sure it is...

BTW, WTI Crude hit $130 per barrel for a while today; it's sitting at about $121 right now. OilPrice.com is a good source to keep up with it, and another source I like because it summarizes oil plus other consumables is TradingEconomics.com.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:06 pm The thing that totally baffles me--but I have to remind myself that I'm not all that far past the top of the IQ hill--is that the progressives and Green-New-Dealers stand adamant and pressure Biden's handlers on the whole stop U.S. production of fossil fuels thing. Keystone XL Pipeline bad; kill it as one of the first acts of the new administration. Drilling on U.S. soil or waters bad; shut down permitting and exploration.

Importing more oil from other countries, even those who are enemies to the U.S.? Good. Because it isn't U.S. oil production.

One question (I have many, but just this one for now), since the biggest concern among all concerns is climate change from all that fossil fuel...just ask genius diplomat John Kerry about that.

Exactly how does the progressive, anti-capitalist left think that oil gets to the U.S.? Ain't no pipelines to Venezuela or Iran or the OPEC countries. Ain't no Star Trek matter transporters to do it. It's pumped into huge tankers and those huge tankers navigate their way across the ocean. What exactly powers those tankers? Or the pumping that gets the oil into them and then out of them in the U.S. It ain't pixie dust. The net use of fossil fuels, globally, is significantly less per barrel of oil used in the U.S. if it's sourced in the U.S. or near its shores than it is a barrel of oil produced half a world away and shipped here.

The big commercial vessels burn HFO, heavy fuel oil. They're typically designed for sustained speeds of around 20 to 25 knots, or approx. 23 to 28 miles per hour. A Panamax class tanker will consume about 60,000 to 63,000 gallons of fuel per day at that speed.

Seven of the 10 largest oil refineries in the U.S. are in Texas and Louisiana. One each in Indiana, California, and Mississippi round out the top 10. Northwest Venezuela to Louisiana is over 1,875 miles. Southeast Saudi around South Africa to Louisiana is over 13,700 miles; if they were to ship via the Mediterranean Sea, it's over 7,800 miles.

So in those three scenarios, at 25 miles per hour, running 24 hours per day, it take would take:
  • From Venezuela: 75 hours x 60,000 = 187,500 gallons of fuel
  • From Saudi around South Africa: 548 hours x 60,000 = 1,370,000 gallons of fuel
  • From Saudi through the Mediterranean: 312 hours x 60,000 = 780,000 gallons of fuel
It's all about slowing global climate change, huh? Sure it is...

BTW, WTI Crude hit $130 per barrel for a while today; it's sitting at about $121 right now. OilPrice.com is a good source to keep up with it, and another source I like because it summarizes oil plus other consumables is TradingEconomics.com.
NAIL ON THE HEAD :hurry:
100% true
but for a laugh i heard a gas station near me had a sign that stated if you had a biden bumper sticker you have to add 4.00 more per gallon over what is listed on pump...not sure if it was true, but it us funny

green dealer gang insist we can make wind turbines and solar panels with ZERO fossil fuel? really why does no one ask them to explain how exactly
we can make renewable gas and diesel and jet fuel from plants and algae . how do we mine alu, copper and iron ore? how do we smelt it? Electricity ..

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/08/us-expe ... ports.html

Biden to announce ban on Russian Oil today. First time I have typed Biden. First thing he has done that was appropriate. A little late to the ball game as usual, but he has done it. Now open up the US to drilling and OK the Keystone pipeline. Its not that hard.

Pelosi said that drilling on US govt land will never be started up again.

Odd, I always predicted it would be Israel and Iran that would have a war and that would lead to $300 oil. Who knew it would be a crazy Putin.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:44 am https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/08/us-expe ... ports.html

Biden to announce ban on Russian Oil today. First time I have typed Biden. First thing he has done that was appropriate. A little late to the ball game as usual, but he has done it. Now open up the US to drilling and OK the Keystone pipeline. Its not that hard.

Pelosi said that drilling on US govt land will never be started up again.

Odd, I always predicted it would be Israel and Iran that would have a war and that would lead to $300 oil. Who knew it would be a crazy Putin.
i imagine the only reason he came out and stopped russian oil, was because the house and senate had a veto proof bill heading his way, but buried in the bill was a clause to make us energy independent, and sneaked in a few other items, both on green side and fossil fuel side that he could not stop

and he told a few whoopers about domestic oil production
YES we were producing more than we needed in 2020 because of previous admin energy policies.
NO we are not producing more oil than pre pandemic
yes we are producing more than during the height of the pandemic

he should have simply said to all the lease holders that the new over restrictive requirements to drill are rolled back to pre biden admin policy of almost impossible to permit drilling.
he should have also stated, he is wanting domestic production to ramp up and start processing LNG for export to Europe
and he is headed to texas...not to talk energy but to tout covid shots ????
"Recent export data show differences between our weekly and monthly estimates

In our February release of the Petroleum Supply Monthly (PSM), we report that the United States exported slightly more than 9.6 million barrels per day (b/d) of crude oil and petroleum products during December 2021. This volume of exports surpassed the all-time record of slightly less than 9.6 million b/d in February 2020 (Figure 1). The export volumes in the PSM were 1.7 million b/d higher than preliminary exports reported in our Weekly Petroleum Status Report (WPSR), in which we estimated that exports averaged 7.9 million b/d in December.
Figure 1. U.S. exports of crude oil and petroleum products

On an ongoing basis, we analyze and compare petroleum and biofuel export estimates published in the WPSR and the export estimates published in our PSM that we use as benchmarks. Our most recent analysis suggests that we likely underestimated export quantities for most products (including crude oil, finished motor gasoline, distillate fuel oil, propane/propylene, and other oils) in WPSR for November 2021 through the week ending February 18, 2022. We use information from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in our WPSR estimates and are consulting with them to determine the cause. However, we believe that the corresponding PSM export estimates for November and December 2021 are accurate. Detailed information on the statistical methodologies used to produce exports data in WPSR and PSM are available in WPSR Appendix D and PSM Appendix B.

Unlike for our other weekly petroleum statistics, such as stocks, imports, and refinery inputs, we do not collect survey statistics for weekly exports from respondents. As a result, volumes in the WPSR were modeled estimates until mid-2016, when we began incorporating export data from the CBP’s Automated Commercial Environment System (ACE). Export data in the PSM, on the other hand, reflect official U.S. export statistics collected by the U.S. Bureau of the Census.

In general, we do not revise and republish WPSR data. However, we may revise WPSR to correct known errors or Office of Management and Budget approved compositional changes. Any changes to WPSR data series are identified with a note.

In addition to potential changes in WPSR export estimation, This Week in Petroleum (TWIP) is making changes this week in response to our reader survey, which we conducted in mid-2021. The tabs across the top of the TWIP web page link to tables and charts for various WPSR series. Starting this week, we will include weekly exports from the WPSR for crude oil, finished motor gasoline, distillate, and propane. Other changes to the TWIP web page include replacing the text on gasoline and diesel retail price changes by U.S. region with a data table and chart. We will also eliminate the text on propane inventory changes. This information will continue to be available in the propane tab on the top of the web page. Lastly, we will no longer publish text related to residential heating oil and propane price changes on the TWIP web page. These price changes will still be included when we publish them during the winter heating season months of October through March in the distillate or propane tabs.
For questions about This Week in Petroleum, contact the Petroleum Markets Team at 202-586-4522.

Tags: exports/imports, oil/petroleum" this is from doe.gov The Department of Energy’s sub-agency, the U. S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), collects and disseminates energy data on a daily basis so that anyone interested can get the information they need.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Do you remember another US President getting this treatment.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Dang it's good to have a powerful, decisive, sharp, and respected President of the United States! I tell ya, this guy is like a combination of Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan! America is back, baby! Just like he said it would be in his campaign!
</sarcasm>

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Rafe wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:22 am Dang it's good to have a powerful, decisive, sharp, and respected President of the United States! I tell ya, this guy is like a combination of Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan! America is back, baby! Just like he said it would be in his campaign!
</sarcasm>
:lol:
The UAE is about the size of Maine. It has about 10 million people. Of that 6.66 million are men.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 17

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:44 am
Rafe wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:22 am Dang it's good to have a powerful, decisive, sharp, and respected President of the United States! I tell ya, this guy is like a combination of Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan! America is back, baby! Just like he said it would be in his campaign!
</sarcasm>
:lol:
The UAE is about the size of Maine. It has about 10 million people. Of that 6.66 million are men.
Don't forget the goats, donkeys, and camels.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The entire world is laughing at America right now. They all think Americans are as ignorant as he is because we put him in charge.

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:28 am The entire world is laughing at America right now. They all think Americans are as ignorant as he is because we put him in charge.
I don't believe we put him in charge - corruption did.

Return to “Off-Topic”