Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 649

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by philip964 »

Networks refused to run Biden's speech demonizing MAGA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tical.html

NBC, ABC, CBS, did not televise the speech.

I just assumed the MSM stations did.

Were they covering for the Dem party to limit the damage from the out of control White House?

They showed reruns instead.

Didn’t they televise the Jan 6 hearings in prime time?

Interesting.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 14

Post by BigGuy »

I about choked laughing when Gutfield mentioned the speech and then ordered the crew to roll footage of it. The scene from Carrie with her covered in blood, everybody else dead, and the gym on fire came up.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

BigGuy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:23 pm I about choked laughing when Gutfield mentioned the speech and then ordered the crew to roll footage of it. The scene from Carrie with her covered in blood, everybody else dead, and the gym on fire came up.
Lol. I’ll have to watch it.

By James Kunsler visit his site can’t post a link because I had to cleanthis up.

“I knew Abe Lincoln, and that was no Gettysburg Address….

For your reading pleasure Mondays and Fridays

I knew we were in for the business with that “soul of the nation” build-up ballyhoo, but I didn’t exactly expect Independence Hall to be decorated in blood red and sepulchral black à la the-mouth-of-hell for a sermon by the Lord of the Flies himself. Somehow his staff managed to get the Old Trickster to the fiery podium on-time, where, in his trademark inside-out and upside-down mode of argument, he inveighed wrathfully against the “grave threat to democracy” posed by an opposition laboring to undermine “our personal rights…the pursuit of justice [and] the rule of law.” Roger that, Kemosabe”

Ruark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ruark »

Yeah, it was almost like some kind of stage act. And ALL he talked about was those "maga Republicans" and how they're "attacking our democracy," "don't believe in the Constitution," etc. etc. It was "maga Republicans this, maga Republicans that," blahblahblah. NO mention of inflation, fentanyl, the border, energy, crime, etc. Unbelievable.
-Ruark

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

All you folks living in comfort are still not prepared to do what we are about to be forced to do. I bet 90% or more on this very forum will bend right over when asked.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

I keep wondering why no one, even here, is laughing at or pointing out the sheer audacity of anyone claiming someone is attacking our democracy. We do not have a democracy to attack and I, personally, hope we never do. What we, the people trying to be free, are doing is fighting against one group trying to take over our country by convincing the less well educated that our democracy is under attack. Everyone knows that in a democracy the majority rules, and the less well educated believe that it should be that way. They have probably never heard the phrase "the tyranny of the majority" used to describe a democracy.

We live in a constitutional republic where the majority has to obey the rules, even if they are the majority and want to do something else. The Democratic party is intent on destroying the Constitution because it limits their power when they have the majority. They have demonstrated their desire to do this with all the rules changes in the Senate that emphasized that a simple majority is not good enough. Our mainstream media is complicit in this destruction of our way of life every time they repeat the line about someone attempting to attack our democracy.

I know that some people will comply with the government no matter what. I fully understand that some people think the place and way to fight is in the courts. I have advised people to do this before when dealing with police officers on a traffic stop or similar encounter. I have told them you will not win the fight in the street. I was correct if you are alone. But Franklin was also correct about us all hanging together or we shall all hang separately.

My personal belief is that the time is rapidly approaching, if not here already, when the fight will take place in the streets. I do not believe 03Lightningrocks is correct in his 90% assessment, but I cannot say how far wrong he is. I think it will be based on what is the event to touch off the fight. I have my line in the sand where I know I will fight and how I will do it. I hope all of you have thought of what you will do in various circumstances and when you will fight instead of comply.
Steve Rothstein

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 14

Post by BigGuy »

srothstein wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 pm I keep wondering why no one, even here, is laughing at or pointing out the sheer audacity of anyone claiming someone is attacking our democracy. We do not have a democracy to attack and I, personally, hope we never do. What we, the people trying to be free, are doing is fighting against one group trying to take over our country by convincing the less well educated that our democracy is under attack. Everyone knows that in a democracy the majority rules, and the less well educated believe that it should be that way. They have probably never heard the phrase "the tyranny of the majority" used to describe a democracy.

We live in a constitutional republic where the majority has to obey the rules, even if they are the majority and want to do something else. The Democratic party is intent on destroying the Constitution because it limits their power when they have the majority. They have demonstrated their desire to do this with all the rules changes in the Senate that emphasized that a simple majority is not good enough. Our mainstream media is complicit in this destruction of our way of life every time they repeat the line about someone attempting to attack our democracy.

I know that some people will comply with the government no matter what. I fully understand that some people think the place and way to fight is in the courts. I have advised people to do this before when dealing with police officers on a traffic stop or similar encounter. I have told them you will not win the fight in the street. I was correct if you are alone. But Franklin was also correct about us all hanging together or we shall all hang separately.

My personal belief is that the time is rapidly approaching, if not here already, when the fight will take place in the streets. I do not believe 03Lightningrocks is correct in his 90% assessment, but I cannot say how far wrong he is. I think it will be based on what is the event to touch off the fight. I have my line in the sand where I know I will fight and how I will do it. I hope all of you have thought of what you will do in various circumstances and when you will fight instead of comply.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
We really need a like button.

03Lightningrocks

srothstein wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 pm I keep wondering why no one, even here, is laughing at or pointing out the sheer audacity of anyone claiming someone is attacking our democracy. We do not have a democracy to attack and I, personally, hope we never do. What we, the people trying to be free, are doing is fighting against one group trying to take over our country by convincing the less well educated that our democracy is under attack. Everyone knows that in a democracy the majority rules, and the less well educated believe that it should be that way. They have probably never heard the phrase "the tyranny of the majority" used to describe a democracy.

I agree with what you have said. My 90% assessment is because when people are comfortable in their bubble, they tend to forget the bubble can be busted. One must ask themselves, at what point do you decide to sacrifice everything to fight the tyranny of government over reach? They are already way past what the English were doing to the colonies. As they gain power over us, people will become fearful of defeat. We already have many folks who think it is pointless to resist tyranny with armed force. HOW MANY WILL GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHANGE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY?

Ruark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ruark »

We already have many folks who think it is pointless to resist tyranny with armed force. HOW MANY WILL GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHANGE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY?
It's not that simple. One reason is that we are relatively isolated individuals. Right this instant, if half a dozen SWATs with ARs knocked on your door and told you to give them your guns, would you do it, or would you "resist tyranny" and be shot or thrown in prison, abandoning your job, you house, your wife and kids, etc.?

And what's happening now is an example in point. Would you shoot a black teenager smashing in your car window at a red light, knowing that you could be prosecuted, and you and your house and your family would be doxed, with BLM freaks driving past it at 3 a.m. and harassing your family and kids at home, work and school? Look at the people that were murdered in cold blood during the Floyd riots; not a peep from anybody. What if you're sitting in a restaurant enjoying a nice evening out with your wife and a bunch of BLMs or Antifas take over the place? Of course, we would just LOVE to feed them some hot flaming lead, but you can't lift a finger. People are going to get tired of being helpless, but where that will lead, I just don't know. This is such a freaking mess.
-Ruark

03Lightningrocks

Ruark wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:45 pm
We already have many folks who think it is pointless to resist tyranny with armed force. HOW MANY WILL GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHANGE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY?
It's not that simple. One reason is that we are relatively isolated individuals. Right this instant, if half a dozen SWATs with ARs knocked on your door and told you to give them your guns, would you do it, or would you "resist tyranny" and be shot or thrown in prison, abandoning your job, you house, your wife and kids, etc.?

And what's happening now is an example in point. Would you shoot a black teenager smashing in your car window at a red light, knowing that you could be prosecuted, and you and your house and your family would be doxed, with BLM freaks driving past it at 3 a.m. and harassing your family and kids at home, work and school? Look at the people that were murdered in cold blood during the Floyd riots; not a peep from anybody. What if you're sitting in a restaurant enjoying a nice evening out with your wife and a bunch of BLMs or Antifas take over the place? Of course, we would just LOVE to feed them some hot flaming lead, but you can't lift a finger. People are going to get tired of being helpless, but where that will lead, I just don't know. This is such a freaking mess.
Thanks for making my point for me. :tiphat:

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:04 pm All you folks living in comfort are still not prepared to do what we are about to be forced to do. I bet 90% or more on this very forum will bend right over when asked.
Maybe. Nobody knows how one will respond when confronted. I know that keeping a calm level head will go a long way when needed but I don't think MAGA will be the pushover that those who wish harm think it will. My desire is that those calm level heads will prevail. If bad times do happen, nothing will be the same coming out the other side of it.

Am I just imagining a similarity?

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

Ruark wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:45 pmRight this instant, if half a dozen SWATs with ARs knocked on your door and told you to give them your guns, would you do it, or would you "resist tyranny" and be shot or thrown in prison, abandoning your job, you house, your wife and kids, etc.?
Funny you mention that. Because that is exactly where my worst case scenario is where I will start shooting. I honestly think many people have that exact same line too, which is why I said I would hate to be in any police or military group trying to collect guns.

But I have other set points where I would also start fighting. Many of them are based on things that have happened in history, especially to the Jewish people. I was taught at a very young age that we would "Never Again" allow the holocaust to occur. I took it to heart and still believe it to this day.

And I have thought about my rules of engagement and how I would fight. I have also decided that I would publish my rules so that anyone who supports me will obey them. I know what is an acceptable military target and what is not (and some of them are not what people would think). It would definitely start as what is now called asymmetric warfare (we used to call it guerilla warfare).

Valid military targets include ALL government employees and elected officials, at any level of government, with the exception of medical personnel and chaplains (if they stay unarmed). And if you want to see how bad our government has gotten with interfering in our lives, look at who are government employees. Ironically, I was discussing this with a friend at work and he agreed with this assessment. Then I reminded him that both he and I were government employees right now. He had never considered that part of it, even after someone flew an airplane into a government leased building where our agency has an office (that person's target was the IRS office but it did drive home who is a military target to me).

Any government facility other than hospitals is also a valid target, so why do we have child care facilities in federal buildings? Why is the Army Futures Command, responsible for developing new weapons, located on a college campus that also has a high school on it and child care/development centers on it? Non-governmental facilities that are valid targets include transportation centers, power distribution facilities, water distribution facilities, communication facilities (both media and telephone/internet), financial centers, and any factory - but especially anything that makes war material.

And the worst part of this is that when you start thinking about this, look at what we attacked during World War II. Then look at how vulnerable our country is to an attack right now.
Steve Rothstein

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

srothstein wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:33 am
Ruark wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:45 pmRight this instant, if half a dozen SWATs with ARs knocked on your door and told you to give them your guns, would you do it, or would you "resist tyranny" and be shot or thrown in prison, abandoning your job, you house, your wife and kids, etc.?
Funny you mention that. Because that is exactly where my worst case scenario is where I will start shooting. I honestly think many people have that exact same line too, which is why I said I would hate to be in any police or military group trying to collect guns.

But I have other set points where I would also start fighting. Many of them are based on things that have happened in history, especially to the Jewish people. I was taught at a very young age that we would "Never Again" allow the holocaust to occur. I took it to heart and still believe it to this day.

And I have thought about my rules of engagement and how I would fight. I have also decided that I would publish my rules so that anyone who supports me will obey them. I know what is an acceptable military target and what is not (and some of them are not what people would think). It would definitely start as what is now called asymmetric warfare (we used to call it guerilla warfare).

Valid military targets include ALL government employees and elected officials, at any level of government, with the exception of medical personnel and chaplains (if they stay unarmed). And if you want to see how bad our government has gotten with interfering in our lives, look at who are government employees. Ironically, I was discussing this with a friend at work and he agreed with this assessment. Then I reminded him that both he and I were government employees right now. He had never considered that part of it, even after someone flew an airplane into a government leased building where our agency has an office (that person's target was the IRS office but it did drive home who is a military target to me).

Any government facility other than hospitals is also a valid target, so why do we have child care facilities in federal buildings? Why is the Army Futures Command, responsible for developing new weapons, located on a college campus that also has a high school on it and child care/development centers on it? Non-governmental facilities that are valid targets include transportation centers, power distribution facilities, water distribution facilities, communication facilities (both media and telephone/internet), financial centers, and any factory - but especially anything that makes war material.

And the worst part of this is that when you start thinking about this, look at what we attacked during World War II. Then look at how vulnerable our country is to an attack right now.
My son has a bumper sticker on the back of his truck that says, "Your liberties aren’t dying. They’re being killed by people with names and addresses." (https://antistate.net/collections/liber ... icker-11-5)

We should act accordingly. The other side has no qualms about doxxing and threatening people to cow them into submission. Our side has had a strange reluctance to do the same. Maybe we should adopt a more proactive attitude about this. And when the commies complain, we’ll simply tell them that THEY taught us that this is a legitimate tactic, and we listened. These commie pieces of fecal matter have gotten away with their crap for way too long.

Among my personal heroes are the men who fought the Battle of Athens. We should all be more like them.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by K.Mooneyham »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:13 am
srothstein wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:33 am

My son has a bumper sticker on the back of his truck that says, "Your liberties aren’t dying. They’re being killed by people with names and addresses." (https://antistate.net/collections/liber ... icker-11-5)

We should act accordingly. The other side has no qualms about doxxing and threatening people to cow them into submission. Our side has had a strange reluctance to do the same. Maybe we should adopt a more proactive attitude about this. And when the commies complain, we’ll simply tell them that THEY taught us that this is a legitimate tactic, and we listened. These commie pieces of fecal matter have gotten away with their crap for way too long.

Among my personal heroes are the men who fought the Battle of Athens. We should all be more like them.
I saw it said that the top-level leftwingers like Soros and Schwab cannot be gotten to, nor can their mouthpiece lackeys like the Hollyweirdos or the news media talking heads at CNN/MSNBC, etc. However, those people don't do their own dirty work. They have to have henchmen to do that stuff, and the "henchmen", they can be gotten to. By gotten to, I do NOT mean violence and I am not advocating for that. However, when one of these leftwing henchmen does whatever foul thing, let everyone know about it. Don't let it get covered up, don't let them hide in the shadows. That's why I like Project Veritas. That team, they go after these leftwingers, like the recent sting on the assistant principal in Connecticut who said he won't hire older people or Catholics (who he considers to be more conservative socially). That guy blatantly violated Federal law, and he's a small enough player that he can't weasel out of it. That's the type who has to get taken down. Alexander Solzhenitsyn spoke about Stalin's "organs of the state", and that IF the people in the Soviet Union had organized against them, there wouldn't have been enough of those organs to continue the reign of terror. Conservatives have to put these leftwingers on blast, as they say, so everyone knows exactly who and what is going on. That's how this all stops.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I plan to vote in 2022 and then in 2024. If things do not work out well in both those elections, I will surrender any guns I might have bought between now and then, and move to Portugal. That is assuming I will be allowed to leave. There is a point that you will not be allowed to leave or leave with any money. I suspect the first step will be to freeze payments such as Social Security to only US residents.

That’s my plan and I’m sticking to it. Any other plan besides continuing to vote might be interpreted by people who very carefully read this forum each day as possibly subversive and illegal.

I hope everyone understands my position.

Return to “Off-Topic”