Would like your opinion

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 3

Would like your opinion

Post by Tex1961 »

Due to board rules and regulations, I'm not allowed to advertise, do any giveaways or anything like that. I've been a member here for a few years now, but I also own a small company that manufactures add ons such as grips, etc for firearms... That being said, if this post violates any rules my apologies and please delete..

I have a new product that I will be putting out on Amazon and my own site soon, but not to sure if it is something that would be a good seller or not... I wanted to post it here to get your thoughts...

These are slide grips... A faux leather material with a strong but removable adhesive.. These slide grips help with slides that may either be sharp or to smooth to get a good grip on... They come as a set of 2. one large and one small to fit both thick and thin slides... The set would sell for around $9.50 and Amazon is free shipping....

Thoughts comments..
collage.png

kayt00
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Would like your opinion

Post by kayt00 »

Interesting idea for a solid leather grip. But these are already floating around though I have no experience with them and are firearm specific. https://www.arachnigrip.com/our-products
That being said you've got the idea for a seemingly universal solution. I'd like to see something with maybe a bit more bit as a substitute for a slide with no serrations on the front.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Topic author
Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

kayt00 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:53 pm Interesting idea for a solid leather grip. But these are already floating around though I have no experience with them and are firearm specific. https://www.arachnigrip.com/our-products
That being said you've got the idea for a seemingly universal solution. I'd like to see something with maybe a bit more bit as a substitute for a slide with no serrations on the front.
Appreciate your post... You are correct that there is another product out there, but as you say it's model specific whereas ours are universal. I have a few auto's that have RMR red dots and I put them closer to the front of the slide where there isn't much of a grip... The leather material does a good job of griping your fingers which makes it easier to rack the slide.

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WTR »

kayt00 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:53 pm Interesting idea for a solid leather grip. But these are already floating around though I have no experience with them and are firearm specific. https://www.arachnigrip.com/our-products
I use skateboard tape. Need to make sure whatever you use won’t interfere with your holster.

Topic author
Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

WTR wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:12 pm
I use skateboard tape. Need to make sure whatever you use won’t interfere with your holster.
Good information. Thanks

Return to “Off-Topic”