Anyone in Conroe eat at Vernon's Krusty Katfish restaurant? Update "Kuntry Katfish"

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 4

Anyone in Conroe eat at Vernon's Krusty Katfish restaurant? Update "Kuntry Katfish"

Post by puma guy »

Planning a lunch time get together with several friends and Conroe is a central location for us. I ran across this place. It had good reviews and high in the list of Conroe restaurants, but I have been disappointed before by listings. Is it any good?. Thanks
Last edited by puma guy on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

stever1950
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Anyone in Conroe eat at Vernon's Krusty Katfish restaurant?

Post by stever1950 »

I have eaten there many times and they have very good food and service. Try to miss the noon and dinner rush. Even if you have to wait, it is not usually not too long. I don't know about their carry policies since I haven't been there since I got my LTC and before that I didn't notice. I don't find them on Texas 30.06.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Teamless
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Teamless »

Their food is great!
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

WildBill
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WildBill »

puma guy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 am Planning a lunch time get together with several friends and Conroe is a central location for us. I ran across this place. It had good reviews and high in the list of Conroe restaurants, but I have been disappointed before by listings. Is it any good?. Thanks
Vernon's Kuntry Katfish.
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
puma guy

Post by puma guy »

WildBill wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:55 am
puma guy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 am Planning a lunch time get together with several friends and Conroe is a central location for us. I ran across this place. It had good reviews and high in the list of Conroe restaurants, but I have been disappointed before by listings. Is it any good?. Thanks
Vernon's Kuntry Katfish.
Uh! Thanks Bill. "rlol" It was very good, just slightly Krusty. I have no idea how I ended up writing "Krusty" .

Topic author
puma guy

Post by puma guy »

stever1950 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:07 am I have eaten there many times and they have very good food and service. Try to miss the noon and dinner rush. Even if you have to wait, it is not usually not too long. I don't know about their carry policies since I haven't been there since I got my LTC and before that I didn't notice. I don't find them on Texas 30.06.
Got there at 11:30 with no wait but it was busy W/ steady flow but no wait. Saw lots of LEO's. I'll be back. Saw Veron's Kuntry BBQ along the way and one guy stopped there by mistake and said it smelled winderful. Gonna try it as well.

Topic author
puma guy

Post by puma guy »

stever1950 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:07 am I have eaten there many times and they have very good food and service. Try to miss the noon and dinner rush. Even if you have to wait, it is not usually not too long. I don't know about their carry policies since I haven't been there since I got my LTC and before that I didn't notice. I don't find them on Texas 30.06.
Didn't see a sign. Lots of law enforcement.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WildBill »

puma guy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:27 pm
WildBill wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:55 am
Vernon's Kuntry Katfish.
Uh! Thanks Bill. "rlol" It was very good, just slightly Krusty. I have no idea how I ended up writing "Krusty" .
Maybe Krusty the Clown from the Simpsons
I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your foodie review. :lol:
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Off-Topic”