Ask Amy...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

KLB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ask Amy...

Post by KLB »

I’ve given her three choices: She can either give her weapon to me, sell it or move out in three weeks.
The article goes on to make clear that the hysterical father thinks his neighborhood is safe, but that his daughter will be financially strapped if forced to move. So he's willing to make her move to a less safe area to maintain his ideological bona fides? He is unworthy of being a father.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Ask Amy...

Post by bblhd672 »

Jusme wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm Color me skeptical, but the whole letter/reply seems contrived. If this parent, was so out of touch with their child, they should never have had children in the first place. The whole idea, that the ammo is somehow illegal, is a verbatim left wing talking point.
I'll admit, I don't know everything, about what my children were up to, when they were young, but if this guy was so anti gun, and so ignorant about them, how did his daughter somehow, learn about them, choose, an appropriate gun, and caliber, and take it upon herself to take her own security, into her own hands?
I guess it must be all the right wing indoctrination, that is occuring on college campuses across the country. Just sayin....
The more I think about it I tend to agree. A contrived question and answer for the low information low wattage people out there.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”