Jeffery Epstein arrested in NYC for sex trafficking of minors

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested in NYC for sex trafficking of minors

Post by G.A. Heath »

philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:34 pm I figured his scam was getting rich guys to party with an under age girl and he secretly films it. Then he gets them to give him billions to invest for them. He makes a normal commission. He does an honest job of that so, nobody is the wiser or takes him out. Celebrities like the Prince and Clinton are just to get others to go to the island.

I heard there were videos? None have been found?
I have also heard that there was more than one intelligence agency involved in Epateins operation, appearently Maxwell may have been the connection for that.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

G.A. Heath wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:18 am
philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:34 pm I figured his scam was getting rich guys to party with an under age girl and he secretly films it. Then he gets them to give him billions to invest for them. He makes a normal commission. He does an honest job of that so, nobody is the wiser or takes him out. Celebrities like the Prince and Clinton are just to get others to go to the island.

I have also heard that there was more than one intelligence agency involved in Epateins operation, appearently Maxwell may have been the connection for that.
it had happened to EX primer minister of Lebanon, Saad Harirri. His "girlfriend" got paid $50 million as hash money. However, his laundry news was leaked anyway. It was not at Epstein island.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Paladin
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Paladin »

G.A. Heath wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:18 am

G. Maxwell's father worked for the Mossad. The videos found have never been released. Apparently Epstein was not just in the blackmail for money business, but also more importantly the blackmail for influence business. He would trade or sell influence.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

Sexcapade blackmail wouldn't be necessary with Clinton. He and Hillary will do anything for money. Bill Clinton was there strictly for the sex. IMHO
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Ruark
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Ruark »

Yeah, we've never actually seen a "smoking gun" in this case - no pictures of a famous politician with a naked kid sitting on his lap, something like that. It's all just he said, she said, and some circumstancial evidence such as plane trips.
-Ruark

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Ruark wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:13 pm Yeah, we've never actually seen a "smoking gun" in this case - no pictures of a famous politician with a naked kid sitting on his lap, something like that. It's all just he said, she said, and some circumstancial evidence such as plane trips.
i had a picture of schumer kissing an underage little dark skinned girl on twitter that was sent to me and twitter promptly zapped it, and i had a news paper report about his daughters friend that was less than 18 that he got prego years ago. of course twitter cancelled me for a week when i posted the article

lets talk about senator menendez in the D.R. with pics of him doing things with little girls. the sickness keeps protecting the sickness.

he was on trial for corruption and magically he was found NG........
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Ruark wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:13 pm Yeah, we've never actually seen a "smoking gun" in this case - no pictures of a famous politician with a naked kid sitting on his lap, something like that. It's all just he said, she said, and some circumstancial evidence such as plane trips.
The amount of money/property Epstein was able to acquire is very tangible, as is the testimony from some of the girls who were aware that their "activity" was being recorded.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 67

Post by philip964 »

https://www.westernjournal.com/baldwin- ... ell-trial/

One anti gun actor two active threads about him at the same time.

Deletes Twitter account after TV interview where he didn’t pull the trigger.

And at the same time his name shows up on Epstein pilot’s flight records.

I’m sure it was a different Alec Baldwin.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:24 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/baldwin- ... ell-trial/

One anti gun actor two active threads about him at the same time.

Deletes Twitter account after TV interview where he didn’t pull the trigger.

And at the same time his name shows up on Epstein pilot’s flight records.

I’m sure it was a different Alec Baldwin.
Good Find... :cheers2:

Now we need to dig a bit deeper to see the BIG NAMES the media is forgetting to mention....

One new name is our favorite.... Mike Bloomberg!!!!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:08 am https://babylonbee.com/news/to-save-tim ... ein-island

Ghislaine Maxwell time saver.
According to sources, FBI leadership in D.C. was going to open investigations into the political and Hollywood elites implicated in the testimony, but they quickly dropped all cases once they remembered that they themselves were also creepy sex predators who had visited Epstein Island.

Americans are demanding the firing of every politician in government and replacing all of them with Keanu Reeves.
:smilelol5: :smilelol5:

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chemist45 »

Here's Cindy McCain admitting that she knew Epstein was running little girls but did nothing to stop him:

Yeah, I get that. Its not like her and John had any power in DC at all.
I mean, heck, John was only a sitting US senator. No clout at all.

This is disgusting.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Show trial is over. Their patsy is Guilty. They go free, untouched.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I'm glad Epstein's madam got convicted. But it shouldn't end there.

Prince Andrew and several others are still walking free.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Ruark »

What was Count 2?

Good point though, about her being a patsy. Not that she's innocent, but that the various bigwigs that participated will never be touched in court. Have ANY witnesses named one of these guys in an interview or testimony?

The DA praised the girls for having the courage to step forward and their "willingness to face their abuser." But that's not true: they didn't face their abusers. Their abusers are still walking free.

There's a ray of hope, though..... if Ghislaine does get a long sentence in prison, she may very well get even by baring a list of Epstein's customers. That would ruffle a few feathers.
-Ruark

Return to “Off-Topic”