Jeffery Epstein arrested in NYC for sex trafficking of minors

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested in NYC for sex trafficking of minors

Post by ELB »

This will make the Dems and NeverTrumpers gnash their teeth: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... stein-case
USAF 1982-2005

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RoyGBiv »

narcissist wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:27 pm
bbhack wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:15 am
narcissist wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:03 am
My observation is that fear is not a corrective component with child sex offenders. Most know that their prison time will be brutal and possibly fatal.

It is totally possible they get killed in prison, hope they do but my understanding is the justice system is giving them shorter sentences now. Also they tend to keep them locked up in solitary confinement so no harm comes to these creeps. Don't see why they get special treatment for such a horrendous crime. I will never be able to comprehend that! Fear worked well for crime in the good old days when people were swinging from the gallows for everyone to see, not sure about sex offenders. Just upgrade the offense to Death Penalty and never let it happen to another child or woman again. Sounds cold hearted but they should get what they deserve!
I'm gonna disagree.
If you want child molesters to be put to death, let's make that an option for juries to decide.
If we sentence someone to serve prison time, the threat of being buggered or murdered meets the definition of "Cruel and unusual".

IMO. YMMV.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

narcissist
Posts in topic: 8

Post by narcissist »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:08 pm
My observation is that fear is not a corrective component with child sex offenders. Most know that their prison time will be brutal and possibly fatal.

It is totally possible they get killed in prison, hope they do but my understanding is the justice system is giving them shorter sentences now. Also they tend to keep them locked up in solitary confinement so no harm comes to these creeps. Don't see why they get special treatment for such a horrendous crime. I will never be able to comprehend that! Fear worked well for crime in the good old days when people were swinging from the gallows for everyone to see, not sure about sex offenders. Just upgrade the offense to Death Penalty and never let it happen to another child or woman again. Sounds cold hearted but they should get what they deserve!
I'm gonna disagree.
If you want child molesters to be put to death, let's make that an option for juries to decide.
If we sentence someone to serve prison time, the threat of being buggered or murdered meets the definition of "Cruel and unusual".

IMO. YMMV.
It's kinda scary that your not totally against child molesters and rapists, makes me wonder about you. Kinda weird I've never came across a Man that would not want to murder the guy that raped his wife of molested his 6 year old little boy or girl. Cruel and unusual is the crime they committed, so we will just have to agree to disagree. I bet if it happened to your family you would change your mind completely! :mad5
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

I'm gonna disagree.

IMO. YMMV.
It's kinda scary that your not totally against child molesters and rapists, makes me wonder about you. Kinda weird I've never came across a Man that would not want to murder the guy that raped his wife of molested his 6 year old little boy or girl. Cruel and unusual is the crime they committed, so we will just have to agree to disagree. I bet if it happened to your family you would change your mind completely! :mad5
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mrvmax »

narcissist wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 am

I'm gonna disagree.

IMO. YMMV.
And we are fortunate that our legal system was not designed by men focused on retribution and I don’t think you fully comprehend how our legal system works. He never said he was not against those criminals and you’re making great leaps in your logic with your statements and encroaching on personal attacks (which are prohibited on this forum).
Probably everyone will want someone who harmed their family punished but not all will be asking for them to be murdered as you state. There are reasons why our legal system is not set up as an eye for an eye and there are reasons why we have due process. There are many criminals that deserve more than they got but there are also some who were wrongly accused. What would you think if someone falsely charged you with molesting a child and someone called for your murder based on lies? I think your position on this topic would change on your way to the pen.
In reality there are those incarcerated that live like animals and will torture and murder child molesters and rapist when they are outed. We cannot all handle things like animals. The only real justice will be handed out by God.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 6

Post by anygunanywhere »

narcissist wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:55 am

I'm gonna disagree.

IMO. YMMV.
Your post is evidence that you don’t actually believe what your sig line says, unless you posted it in sarcasm.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Paladin
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Paladin »

The Talented Mr. Epstein (2003)
The entrance hall [to Epstein's home] is decorated not with paintings but with row upon row of individually framed eyeballs; these, the owner tells people with relish, were imported from England, where they were made for injured soldiers.
It is clear that Epstein was deeply involved in blackmail. Its easy to see that recording the wealthy and powerful having sexual relations with minors is an easy way to blackmail people and Epstein appears to have earned a very impressive living doing just that.

With Epstein's deep connections to the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and Rockefeller University, it's not hard to see who his boss is.

I must assume that Epstein is the Rockefeller's "Blackmailer In-Chief". I suspect Epstein is the lynchpin of the establishment. He is clearly a monster and should be pursued to the ends of the Earth.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

I'm gonna disagree.

IMO. YMMV.
Read my post again slowly. Nowhere did I say I was opposed to the death penalty for child molesters.

IRL, I was a juror on a statutory rape case and argued for a life sentence, because it was the longest sentence allowed (circumstances I'm not going to discuss). However, I still would not want the perp to face a life of being raped or killed in prison. If that's a sentence we want, we should make that change to the law. YMMV.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

mrvmax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 am
And we are fortunate that our legal system was not designed by men focused on retribution and I don’t think you fully comprehend how our legal system works. He never said he was not against those criminals and you’re making great leaps in your logic with your statements and encroaching on personal attacks (which are prohibited on this forum).
Probably everyone will want someone who harmed their family punished but not all will be asking for them to be murdered as you state. There are reasons why our legal system is not set up as an eye for an eye and there are reasons why we have due process. There are many criminals that deserve more than they got but there are also some who were wrongly accused. What would you think if someone falsely charged you with molesting a child and someone called for your murder based on lies? I think your position on this topic would change on your way to the pen.
In reality there are those incarcerated that live like animals and will torture and murder child molesters and rapist when they are outed. We cannot all handle things like animals. The only real justice will be handed out by God.
I fully comprehend the legal system, the legal system doesn't work there's to many flaws to list or explain to you. Just trying figure out a way to stop these extreme crimes against humanity, most only recieve a Slap on the wrist, that's not Justice! The statement I made "makes me wonder about you" can interpreted in many ways, of course how your thinking is wrong because you stated im "encroaching" or implying something I not. Won't explain that so don't ask to, Please Sir. As far as your statement on "being wrongly accused" if you trust the legal system and believe in it so much, no worries then right. :confused5 Then you go and contradict what you had said about the Justice system :confused5 You stated " I think your position on this topic would change on your way to the pen." In this case Thanks to our Great Justice system and having enough money to get a good attorney, Johnny Cochran isn't alive anymore but you get the idea, if not I would be happy to explain this to you. You also wanted to know what I would think if "someone falsely charged you with molesting a child and someone called for your murder based on lies". In that case after my great attorney got me off due to how the justice system works. I can not begin to explain what I would do, due to legality reason's, nothing bad of course. You had brought up the quote from the Bible a eye for a eye but you forgot tooth for a tooth and you said how "The only real justice will be handed out by God." I prefer the old testaments idea better. I say send them to "God" quick fast and in a hurry in my opinion which of couse isn't Politicaly Correct, but I've never followed the heard always led the way. You also stated "We cannot all handle things like animals" it works great in the animal kingdom, also had a question have you heard of evolution? So if there isn't a man floating on a cloud watching your every move then there wouldn't be any real justice in the end that you speak of. Did you know the bible was written by men, so there could be a possibility that it was intended to brainwash and scar people into submission and total control by the 1%. I've never met God or had him speak to me has he spoke to you or have you met him? What I consider funny is you can pray/speak to God but once he speaks back your considered insaine Just a thought, this was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings or beliefs everyone has freedom of religion and speech I truly respect that.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:23 am
narcissist wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:55 am

I'm gonna disagree.

IMO. YMMV.
Your post is evidence that you don’t actually believe what your sig line says, unless you posted it in sarcasm.
Nope sorry, read my signature line again. I have shown people nothing but love in my life and had "friends" of over 30 years stab me in the back. I've always helped people ever chance and still try to but you must be careful because most people will use you until there is nothing left. When this happens to a person enough you finally realize the truth about humanity. Hope you never experience this in your lifetime, if you do then you will sadly understand what I speak of.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:54 am

I'm gonna disagree.

IMO. YMMV.
Read my post again slowly. Nowhere did I say I was opposed to the death penalty for child molesters.

IRL, I was a juror on a statutory rape case and argued for a life sentence, because it was the longest sentence allowed (circumstances I'm not going to discuss). However, I still would not want the perp to face a life of being raped or killed in prison. If that's a sentence we want, we should make that change to the law. YMMV.
I will agree you never opposed the death penalty, glad you brought that to my attention. The law in my opinion does need changed as I'm sure everyone on the forum can obviously see.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 67

Post by philip964 »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... d-by-abc-/

ABC devotes 38 seconds out of 23 minutes for reporting about Jeffery Epstine, to Bill Clinton’s relationship with him primarily saying Clinton’s statement, that he didn’t know of anything illegal was going on.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 67

Post by philip964 »

Wow. Sounds like he is going to have an accident.

Return to “Off-Topic”