Prayers needed

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Prayers needed

Post by cmgee67 »

I hurt my lower back at work and have been out if commission since yesterday. Going to the doctor today and possibly chiropractor. Need prayers for the doctors wisdom and that it’s nothing major. Thank you all!

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayers needed

Post by anygunanywhere »

Offered up!
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Prayed for you last night and again this morning my friend. I hope you get better soon.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

You are in my prayers.

Chas.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Prayers sent!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Praying and agreeing.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

cmgee67 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 am I hurt my lower back at work and have been out if commission since yesterday. Going to the doctor today and possibly chiropractor. Need prayers for the doctors wisdom and that it’s nothing major. Thank you all!
First i wish you the best of luck with your recovery, my recommendation would be don't trust your company's Dr. that they send you to. Get your own Dr. also. Best bet would be to have a MRI done immediately upon request of your own Dr. Their Dr. more then likely is getting a "cut" or fee for sweeping problems under the rug. You may need a attorney as well to help you with the rest. Do not inform them about your Dr. at this time and especially about your Attorney or immediate termination will happen.

This happened to myself at work and they royally mest me over! I have chronic back pain for the rest of my life from that accident but they got off Scott-Free since I "Trusted" them.

Just dont want to see another hard working man get reemed by the system. Hope its something minor but taking precautions are not a bad thing.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

mbschne

Post by mbschne »

Prayers sent.

Steamboat

Post by Steamboat »

Prayers sent.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." — Will Rogers

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Sending prayers for healing.
NRA Endowment Member

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Prayers sent.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cmgee67 »

Thank you all for the prayers. Went to the doctor and did some tests. They think it’s just s severely strained muscle. Said I should get over it in a few days and gave me some medication to help. I’m finally getting some relief. I ask for your continued support and I thank you for your love towards me. What a blessing you all are

Return to “Off-Topic”