Drugs are Bad, mmkay?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Jason Todd
Posts in topic: 1

Drugs are Bad, mmkay?

Post by Jason Todd »

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... 43161.html
Three people were killed and four others were hospitalized early Sunday in what police said appeared to be a mass drug overdose.

The victims, all men, appear to have taken narcotics at the same time and in the same place in an apartment on Pittsburgh's South Side, authorities said. It wasn't immediately clear which drug or combination of drugs was involved. Investigators were interviewing survivors at the hospital.
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Drugs are Bad, mmkay?

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Jason Todd wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:37 pm https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... 43161.html
Three people were killed and four others were hospitalized early Sunday in what police said appeared to be a mass drug overdose.

The victims, all men, appear to have taken narcotics at the same time and in the same place in an apartment on Pittsburgh's South Side, authorities said. It wasn't immediately clear which drug or combination of drugs was involved. Investigators were interviewing survivors at the hospital.
I bet fentanol was involved. There have been a lot of stories lately of Mexican cartels making oxi look alike pills from fent. It also has become quite the thing for cartels to mix in a little with heroin so it is stronger. No doubt, drugs are bad.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I wore a Fentanyl Transdermal 100mcg/hr patch for two years. I had to sign a document with three doctors present telling me even if used properly I could die. It took six months to wean off of that patch because of my heart disease. I was so happy be off of it, but at the time I couldn’t have walked without it.

I guess this Fentanyl they are mixing in the cocaine is made in someone garage. Why would you want to take narcotics and drink alcohol is beyond me and why you would take something that was probably passed from thug to thug and possibly even through orphus’ I don’t know. God has blessed me with a non addictive personality other than FOOD.

I worked undercover narcotics for six years and things people were willing to use was amazing. Half the stuff that came back from the lab was labeled “poisonous”.

03Lightningrocks

george wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:31 pm Saying drugs are bad is like saying guns are bad.

They have their place.
It is all about the context in which the phrases are used. In the context of this thread, drugs are bad.

rotor

Post by rotor »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Jason Todd wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:37 pm https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... 43161.html

I bet fentanol was involved. There have been a lot of stories lately of Mexican cartels making oxi look alike pills from fent. It also has become quite the thing for cartels to mix in a little with heroin so it is stronger. No doubt, drugs are bad.

I bet you are right on the fentanyl. I saw a report that there is a fentanyl variant that was being shipped from China (60 Minutes) that was made to use by vets to sedate elephants. I believe they said 1000 times more powerful than regular fentanyl and even a small amount could kill 200,000 people. I may be wrong on the numbers but we all get the point, a killer. Nobody makes these people shoot up though unless you are that guy in Commiefornia that keeps having dead bodies found in his house. You commit the crime and you serve the time, might be an eternity.

03Lightningrocks

rotor wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:21 pm

I bet you are right on the fentanyl. I saw a report that there is a fentanyl variant that was being shipped from China (60 Minutes) that was made to use by vets to sedate elephants. I believe they said 1000 times more powerful than regular fentanyl and even a small amount could kill 200,000 people. I may be wrong on the numbers but we all get the point, a killer. Nobody makes these people shoot up though unless you are that guy in Commiefornia that keeps having dead bodies found in his house. You commit the crime and you serve the time, might be an eternity.
From what I understand, the look alike Oxicontin pills can be just as dangerous as shooting up. Young people buy these things on the street and think they are taking a pharmacy pill when it is actually a fentanyl pill. Mexican cartels are not exactly FDA approved so the amount of fent can vary widely from one pill to the next.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TreyHouston »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 pm

From what I understand, the look alike Oxicontin pills can be just as dangerous as shooting up. Young people buy these things on the street and think they are taking a pharmacy pill when it is actually a fentanyl pill. Mexican cartels are not exactly FDA approved so the amount of fent can vary widely from one pill to the next.
I have to chime in here. I am not an addict And the only tro drugs I use are tobacco and alcohol. The cartel and other large organizations are not in the business of KILLING customers and probably make drugs better than most FDA approved manufactures. THIS is probably a gang pushing something it made from a stolen shipment. Ir something shipped in that was sold online in the dark web.

Think about it.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

03Lightningrocks

TreyHouston wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:47 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 pm

I have to chime in here. I am not an addict And the only tro drugs I use are tobacco and alcohol. The cartel and other large organizations are not in the business of KILLING customers and probably make drugs better than most FDA approved manufactures. THIS is probably a gang pushing something it made from a stolen shipment. Ir something shipped in that was sold online in the dark web.

Think about it.
The cartels absolutely are manufacturing fake oxy pills from Fentanyl. Start here https://www.apnews.com/d2296529ea94472d9f0d010f7bb99a2d . You can also google fake oxy. They are sold on TOR sites(dark web) but mainly are being distributed by local gangs and they are coming in from Mexico. The Mexican cartels are making them. That was not speculation on my part, it is a fact. I don't think we know yet what the drug was these people died from. That part was speculation based on the large amount of recent overdose deaths the fake oxy is causing all across the US.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TreyHouston »

Well geez! Thats not a good business model!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Sounded like a cult of some sort, taking the pills all at the same time. Wonder if they had the same clothing on, ready to catch a alien spaceship to another dimension? :eek6 They knew the risks of taking smuggled drugs through some stranges rectum, guess thats why they didn't crush them to "sniff" em?
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Ban ALL Recreational Drugs!!! Oh Wait, the Feds did. We lost the war on drugs.
Ban Slavery. Oh Wait, President Lincoln did. We lost. People are still trafficked today.
Ban Stupid Politicians!! Oh wait, people keep electing Demoncrats....
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

03Lightningrocks

Government over reach created this mess to begin with. People are going to do drugs no matter how illegal you make them. Make one drug harder to get and another pops up with worse consequences than the original drug. Our governments drug policies are the perfect example of insanity. Keep doing the same old thing and expecting different results. I am really curious what these men took.

03Lightningrocks

Well I just found it. Fentanyl strikes again. This time in a substance sold as cocaine. In case some here don't know. Most Fentanyl is coming to us all by way of China to Mexico to the USA. If I didn't know better I would think China is waging war against us with drugs. Some of it arrives via mail order through TOR web sites. The postal service is spending untold sums of cash trying to catch as much as possible but we all know some of it still gets through.

The guy arrested is from California so it makes me suspect his was gotten from a Mexico source.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-m ... ose-deaths

Return to “Off-Topic”