Anti-Cop Homework in Pittsburg Public Schools!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Anti-Cop Homework in Pittsburg Public Schools!

Post by puma guy »

If this is what passes for education it's no wonder respect for police is so low.

KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Anti-Cop Homework in Pittsburg Public Schools!

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

puma guy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:23 am If this is what passes for education it's no wonder respect for police is so low.

Obviously another left wing radical activist teacher. They mention it came from a pamphlet she had. I can only imagine what kind of depravity is still to be shared from that pamphlet. She should be fired but we know it won't happen. Based on that long winded pablum puking response from the district I am betting they loved her angle but want to maintain plausible deniability.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

If she'd have given that garbage to my kids I'd have been at that school in a heart beat!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Sounds like another form of brainwashing to me, imo there needs to be respect for Law Enforcement. Also at the same time I believe kids need to learn their rights as Americans and most the laws before 18 yo just in case that one bad cop happens to try to violate their rights.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

rotor

Post by rotor »

Guy gets killed by cop who walks into wrong apartment in Dallas. Woman gets killed by cop who shoots her through a window while she is in her own home in Ft Worth. Both cases reported on nationwide news. Maybe there is a reason cops are looking bad. Ya think?

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

Then when they get to college...replace the word 'Cop' with 'Conservative' and the narrative continues.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

rotor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:24 pm Guy gets killed by cop who walks into wrong apartment in Dallas. Woman gets killed by cop who shoots her through a window while she is in her own home in Ft Worth. Both cases reported on nationwide news. Maybe there is a reason cops are looking bad. Ya think?
While incidents happen, that are widely reported, that cast a bad light on LEO, the 99.9% that go to work each day, that actually save lives, solve crime, find lost children, arrest drunk drivers, stand in the freezing rain to direct traffic, endure verbal abuse, and proudly uphold their oath, get no mention in the media.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Jusme wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:10 pm
rotor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:24 pm Guy gets killed by cop who walks into wrong apartment in Dallas. Woman gets killed by cop who shoots her through a window while she is in her own home in Ft Worth. Both cases reported on nationwide news. Maybe there is a reason cops are looking bad. Ya think?
While incidents happen, that are widely reported, that cast a bad light on LEO, the 99.9% that go to work each day, that actually save lives, solve crime, find lost children, arrest drunk drivers, stand in the freezing rain to direct traffic, endure verbal abuse, and proudly uphold their oath, get no mention in the media.
Exactly. :iagree:

1 million car’s on the road in DFW today. News only reported the 3 that got into a serious accident. Nothing about the other 999,997 that made it safely to their destination.

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

Tex1961 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 pm

1 million car’s on the road in DFW today. News only reported the 3 that got into a serious accident. Nothing about the other 999,997 that made it safely to their destination.
Because that is what is normal and 'expected' of them.

Do what is normal and expected of you and you won't end up on the 11 O'Clock news. ;)

No point really...in reporting the ordinary.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

:iagree:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

flintknapper wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Because that is what is normal and 'expected' of them.

Do what is normal and expected of you and you won't end up on the 11 O'Clock news. ;)

No point really...in reporting the ordinary.

rotor

Post by rotor »

Without commenting on the posts that follow yours, I agree and have the highest regard for LEO. I just find it unbelievable that people in their own home doing nothing are murdered by police. True, 99.99% are excellent but that small fraction that are bad give cops the bad name. There is just no excuse for these killings. White female kills black male in his home. White Ft. Worth officer shoots black woman in her home through a window no less. Cops come to my door at night I may very well be inclined to use lethal force to protect my family. These types of stories are reasons that there are poems that tell kids to be frightened by cops, especially black kids. Female cop in Dallas gets 10 years convicted of murder. Guy in Florida claims self defense shooting gets 20 years. We all have access to YouTube and there is a lot of bad cop stuff posted. Of course who posts good cop?
I have always grown up with the highest regard for LEO but recently I wonder about some of the hires. The cop in Minnesota shoots a woman in an alley with a cellphone in her hand. She called 911 and gets killed. So many others make the headlines. The good guys are of course not mentioned.
Cop I believe in Olney or maybe Bowie got an award for saving someone. Big hero on TV. I think they even made him chief. Then they find out that he is forcing people to have oral sex with him in his police car. Cops planting drugs in cars, all convictions need to be thrown out. Law enforcement needs to correct their own. And I am not bashing cops. But how would you feel if you were stopped for a broken tail-light or some minor thing, end up getting shot or have drugs planted by a bad cop? This stuff just has to stop. And I think that if you are a minority you will be treated differently. Just the way it is.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

rotor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:27 pm
Without commenting on the posts that follow yours, I agree and have the highest regard for LEO. I just find it unbelievable that people in their own home doing nothing are murdered by police. True, 99.99% are excellent but that small fraction that are bad give cops the bad name. There is just no excuse for these killings. White female kills black male in his home. White Ft. Worth officer shoots black woman in her home through a window no less. Cops come to my door at night I may very well be inclined to use lethal force to protect my family. These types of stories are reasons that there are poems that tell kids to be frightened by cops, especially black kids. Female cop in Dallas gets 10 years convicted of murder. Guy in Florida claims self defense shooting gets 20 years. We all have access to YouTube and there is a lot of bad cop stuff posted. Of course who posts good cop?
I have always grown up with the highest regard for LEO but recently I wonder about some of the hires. The cop in Minnesota shoots a woman in an alley with a cellphone in her hand. She called 911 and gets killed. So many others make the headlines. The good guys are of course not mentioned.
Cop I believe in Olney or maybe Bowie got an award for saving someone. Big hero on TV. I think they even made him chief. Then they find out that he is forcing people to have oral sex with him in his police car. Cops planting drugs in cars, all convictions need to be thrown out. Law enforcement needs to correct their own. And I am not bashing cops. But how would you feel if you were stopped for a broken tail-light or some minor thing, end up getting shot or have drugs planted by a bad cop? This stuff just has to stop. And I think that if you are a minority you will be treated differently. Just the way it is.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “Off-Topic”