No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1904
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#16

Post by TreyHouston »

OneGun wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:53 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:45 pm
TreyHouston wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:28 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:54 pm
OneGun wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:24 pm
A draft of the curriculum, which was covered in an article in Education Week, would teach students how to “explain how math and technology and/or science are connected and how technology and/or science have (sic) been and continues to be used to oppress and marginalize people and communities of color,”
Really? Math is oppressive and marginalizes people of color?

I thought, one plus one equals 2. Now if I'm a person of color, what does one plus one equal?? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

I really thought that math and science was the language that did not discriminate. Pi = 3.1415.... Avogadro's number was always 6.022 X 10^23. There was no subjectiveness.

So, why is math oppressive now?
You obviously suffer from white male privilege and a severe case of toxic masculinity. You need to take the class so you too can become woke. :biggrinjester:
Why do you assume he is a male, even then you assume he wants to be called a male? Why do you assume he is white? The person may identify as a lizard.

You are being racist, xenophobic, sexist, and class phobic "rlol" :evil2:
Wow! You have helped me to see my extreme lack of wokeness. Maybe I should sign up for the social awareness math courses. :coolgleamA:
The only math you need is Trump = 20+20 = 2020!
GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY :hurry: I’m sorry for offending you my trans racial friend :thumbs2:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:
User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 11451
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Plano

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#17

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

:lol::

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#18

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/social ... h-infusion

Apparently it took Amazon stepping in with cash to a political action committee supporting pro business council members to defeat a slate of socialist council candidates in Seattle.

It apparently has gotten this bad in Seattle.

K.Mooneyham
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 2574
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 pm
Location: Vernon, Texas

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#19

Post by K.Mooneyham »

You have to understand that part of cultural marxism is simply about destroying the current system so as to later replace it with socialism. At that point, math would be "rehabilitated" by "the party", etc, etc. Until such time as socialists control a nation, any and every item is seized upon to use to damage and/or destroy anything seen as a "norm".

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#20

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/washington-state ... 12577.html

Washington State seeks to ban black or Tan semi automatic rifles.

And normal capacity magazines.

kayt00
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: DFW Area

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#21

Post by kayt00 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:55 pm https://news.yahoo.com/washington-state ... 12577.html

Washington State seeks to ban black or Tan semi automatic rifles.

And normal capacity magazines.
Olive drab could be sexy...with a 31 round as new standard capacity magazine. :biggrinjester:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#22

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/seattle-socialis ... 53996.html

Seattle socialism’s new laboratory.

Taxes, no cash bail, rent controls, homeless housing, new city council is doing it now.

https://www.seattle.gov/democracyvoucher

Democracy voucher

NotRPB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1356
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:24 am

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#23

Post by NotRPB »

philip964 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:55 pm https://news.yahoo.com/washington-state ... 12577.html

Washington State seeks to ban black or Tan semi automatic rifles.

And normal capacity magazines.
Interesting fact within that article
even in states where high-capacity magazines are banned, more than half of shooters used them, apparently buying them elsewhere or obtaining them illegally.
Conclusion: Criminals, aren't affected by such laws banning objects since they don't abide by laws like the law-abiding do, who are actually affected by such laws, and would use such prohibited devices for defense during riots such as the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

kayt00
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: DFW Area

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#24

Post by kayt00 »

O.D. Green or Olive Drab it is...maybe Robin's Egg Blue?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#25

Post by philip964 »

Hmmmm. Homeless problem, not many people flying right now. Hey that's where the homeless people can live: the airport.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... -pandemic/

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#26

Post by philip964 »

https://mynorthwest.com/1803332/rantz-w ... -shutdown/?

Gun store stays open in violation of Governor’s orders seeing brisk business from a new kind of customer, liberals.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 18099
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#27

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/seattle-p ... -policing/

Seattle to pay ex convicted pimp $150,000 a year plus a swanky office to offer alternative to policing.
User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 8128
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#28

Post by ELB »

That's the Chicago Way: hire "ex" gangsters as community whatevers, put them in charge of a "community organization" with little oversight, and you can funnel government money almost directly to gangs in return for votes and campaign contributions.
USAF 1982-2005
____________
User avatar

KLB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:57 am
Location: San Antonio

Re: No place but Washington State including Seattle naturally

#29

Post by KLB »

mayor wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:52 pm because logic says that 2+7 = 27. can't you see that?
That's how my five-year-old grandson thinks it works.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”