Dogs and Cats

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Dogs and Cats

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

anygunanywhere

Re: Dogs and Cats

Post by anygunanywhere »

My wife has done that to me on multiple occasions.

"rlol"
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Our youngest pup sleeps in our bed and gets under the covers she he gets cold. The last cold snap he was under and he farted. We heard it and a few seconds later he was scrambling to get out which fanned the covers and chocked my wife and I terribly. We looked at him and I think it dazed him
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

longtooth
Posts in topic: 2

Post by longtooth »

I tolerate the cat in the house because I love my wife.
I don't mistreat him and never will. I feed him because she forgets. Water same. He don't like a litter box. I let him out when he sets down at the door. Let him in when he knocks. She does this too. He gets in my chair and sheds hair all over it. In the living room my chair is covered. House office chairs are covered and that is removed for people when they are back here.
I know some folks, and many of you here think more of your pets than.... well, I will stop there.

Family members kinda laugh a little but they know I am serious when I say:

My wife has a cat. BUT that cat has a human and it aint her. He better hope she outlives me.

End of Rant. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

longtooth wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:38 am I tolerate the cat in the house because I love my wife.
I don't mistreat him and never will. I feed him because she forgets. Water same. He don't like a litter box. I let him out when he sets down at the door. Let him in when he knocks. She does this too. He gets in my chair and sheds hair all over it. In the living room my chair is covered. House office chairs are covered and that is removed for people when they are back here.
I know some folks, and many of you here think more of your pets than.... well, I will stop there.

My wife has a cat. BUT that cat has a human and it aint her. He better hope she outlives me.

As the saying goes, dogs have owners and cats have staff.
Psalm 91:2

Diesel42

Post by Diesel42 »

I have a sign in my kitchen:
"Choosing a dog may be the only chance you get to pick a relative."

:lol:
Nick Stone
Have Truck, Will Travel
NRA Life Member

longtooth
Posts in topic: 2

Post by longtooth »

Diesel42 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am I have a sign in my kitchen:
"Choosing a dog may be the only chance you get to pick a relative."

:lol:
:thumbs2: :txflag:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Back when I was a teen, we had an half Irish setter, half Labrador retriever, we also had a teacup poodle, the poodle figured out the big dog could let himself into the back yard by hitting the latch with his paw, when she needed to go out side, she would go to the big dog and turn circles until he headed to the door, he would hit the latch with his paw and let her out, when she scratched to get back in he would dutifully go and let her back in!
Yes he was a great retriever!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

longtooth wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:38 am I tolerate the cat in the house because I love my wife.

That's why it's called furniture... :biggrinjester:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Off-Topic”