Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 571

Re: Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/n ... ts-in-u-s/

Fully vaccinated NY doctor dies in India of Covid.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 73

Post by RoyGBiv »

philip964 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 pm https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/n ... ts-in-u-s/

Fully vaccinated NY doctor dies in India of Covid.
According to his ex-wife, the 81-year-old doctor suffered from diabetes and heart complications, WABC reported.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/opini ... ts-use-it/

Proven treatment for Covid. Ivermectin.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... t-covid-19

Don’t use Ivermectin says FDA.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... n-bio-lab/

Geez, did Fauci pay US taxpayer dollars to create Covid 19 in China.

In China because it was illegal to do it here.

NotRPB
Posts in topic: 5

Post by NotRPB »

ABC news
Lawrence Livermore National Labs classified report

EXCLUSIVE: Classified study found COVID-19 could have originated in Chinese lab
https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/excl ... hinese-lab
also
https://www.facebook.com/KFDMNews/video ... 798945036/

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ned-report

WHO blames everyone for pandemic. China acted quickly to report virus. WHO needs more power.

I’m assuming Trump is blamed. All his fault.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:50 pm https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... n-bio-lab/

Geez, did Fauci pay US taxpayer dollars to create Covid 19 in China.

In China because it was illegal to do it here.
Finally, someone puts Dr. Faulty on the hotseat for his actions!

:thewave :thewave
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

FWIW.... I can log on the the Walgreens.com website and book a Moderna vaccination for TODAY, a few miles from my house. I'm officially done wearing a mask. I was the very first to start wearing one (N95's, religiously) back in January 2020. Got lots of stares at Kroger back then.
But, I'm done now.

I do have sympathy for folks that are unable to get vaccinated for medical reasons. If you fit that description, I have some N95's remaining I'd be pleased to send to you. For the rest of you non-vax folks, please, get vaccinated.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Grayling813 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:38 am For the rest of you non-vax folks, please, get vaccinated.
No thanks....not taking an experimental shot that's legally not a vaccine yet, has killed more people in 5 months than all the other vaccines in the world combined in the last few years and doesn't prevent anyone from getting infected with the manufactured virus anyway.
But your medical decisions are your own....don't try to coerce others to go along with yours.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:07 pm
RoyGBiv wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:38 am For the rest of you non-vax folks, please, get vaccinated.
No thanks....not taking an experimental shot that's legally not a vaccine yet, has killed more people in 5 months than all the other vaccines in the world combined in the last few years and doesn't prevent anyone from getting infected with the manufactured virus anyway.
But your medical decisions are your own....don't try to coerce others to go along with yours.
As long as you don't give me the stink eye for not wearing a mask, we can amicably agree to disagree. :tiphat:

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:22 pm
As long as you don't give me the stink eye for not wearing a mask, we can amicably agree to disagree. :tiphat:
:iagree: Being vaccinated and wearing a mask is no different than being toilet trained and wearing a diaper. At this point it is nothing but virtue signaling or complete paranoia taking over the soul. I say enough already everyone, take off the masks! They never helped anyway and the issue that created it is done with.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Grayling813 »

No problem because I don’t believe in the masks either.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I understand your reluctance. I am old, with health issues, so I could die from the disease very easily. So the Modurna vaccine was a no brainer.

You might consider the J&J, it is old school, no rDNA.

Today I went into a BBQ restaurant across from a big gun store for lunch. Put my mask on before entering. I noticed I was the only one in line with a mask. In fact the only one in the whole place with a mask. Almost felt silly after all I’m vaccinated.

Owner of the restaurant told me one time that he need big parking spaces for his customers, they all drive trucks. Meat eating and driving trucks go hand in hand. Prius drivers eat elsewhere.

Today with the mask I felt like I was a Prius driver.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 pm
I understand your reluctance. I am old, with health issues, so I could die from the disease very easily. So the Modurna vaccine was a no brainer.

You might consider the J&J, it is old school, no rDNA.

Today I went into a BBQ restaurant across from a big gun store for lunch. Put my mask on before entering. I noticed I was the only one in line with a mask. In fact the only one in the whole place with a mask. Almost felt silly after all I’m vaccinated.

Owner of the restaurant told me one time that he need big parking spaces for his customers, they all drive trucks. Meat eating and driving trucks go hand in hand. Prius drivers eat elsewhere.

Today with the mask I felt like I was a Prius driver.
A couple weeks ago I was in a place called Ye Old Butcher Shoppe here in Plano. They serve up burgers and such for lunch and are always packed. Not one person in the place had a mask on and this included the half dozen Plano police officers eating in there.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Paladin »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:06 pm
:iagree: Being vaccinated and wearing a mask is no different than being toilet trained and wearing a diaper. At this point it is nothing but virtue signaling or complete paranoia taking over the soul. I say enough already everyone, take off the masks! They never helped anyway and the issue that created it is done with.
I strongly disagree. N95 masks are the masks that work. My wife has worked with COVID patients since this thing started here and wearing an N95 and properly using it has kept her COVID free. I wear them and have been COVID free as well. The COVID situation is improving substantially, but people are still getting sick and dying.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”