Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Ruark
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Corona Virus (COVID-19)( SARS-CoV-2) from China: Its going to be bad.

Post by Ruark »

And they still don't know what the long term affects of this vaccine will be. Two years from now, people could start growing tails. The range of issues that could come from the vaccine is endless.
Remember thalidomide?
-Ruark

Ruark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Ruark »

My wife is a very experience nurse practitioner and a former medical school lecturer in infectious diseases and immunology. She says these "variants, and there are over 1500 of them, are mild and not an issue, that all this about how the variants will "sweep across the country like a hurricane" is all media hype, in their never-ending quest for a juicy story. She also said we should all be getting the Sputnik-V vaccine; its chemistry is different from what we're using, and has virtually no side effects and is 98% effective against all of the C19 variants. Of course Pfizer would never allow it. ($$$)
-Ruark

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 6

Post by LTUME1978 »

This means also that it was designed as a bio-weapon (again easy to believe). But that implies to me that it was released deliberately as an attack and I still find that hard to believe
Steve,

I listen to Victor Davis Hanson a lot and, early last year, he was saying that China had quarantined Wuhan 10 days before they stopped multiple flights a day out of that city going to the US. Why would they allow the flights knowing that they had a big issue if it was not intentional (bio-weapon).

Again, this reflects my desire to think good of people (another old saw I try to live by is to never attribute to evil that which should be attributed to incompetence) and might all be wishful thinking on my part.
I have learned not to believe that all people are good or competent, especially our enemies (China).

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 571

Post by philip964 »

https://www.evergreenfamilymedicine.com ... he-science

We wished masks worked, but they don’t.

Watch video at the end.

I still think a mask does some good. So I still recommend wearing a mask. But I’m just a guy. Not a scientist or a doctor and I haven’t stayed in a motel or hotel in a year.

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 6

Post by LTUME1978 »

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... jSFAsX8l1I

A little more information that seems to be very credible and very concerning, not just for covid but for the security of the country.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:05 pm https://www.evergreenfamilymedicine.com ... he-science

We wished masks worked, but they don’t.

Watch video at the end.

I still think a mask does some good. So I still recommend wearing a mask. But I’m just a guy. Not a scientist or a doctor and I haven’t stayed in a motel or hotel in a year.
I am starting to think masks are helping to keep the cold and the flu virus from spreading. Either that or they are calling the flu Covid.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 17

Post by crazy2medic »

. Either that or they are calling the flu Covid.

^^^This^^^
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Grayling813 »

Ruark wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:15 am
And they still don't know what the long term affects of this vaccine will be. Two years from now, people could start growing tails. The range of issues that could come from the vaccine is endless.
Remember thalidomide?
Thalidomide...exactly!

What they especially don't know is the long term genetic effects...what happens to the children and grandchildren of those who took the vaccine before they had children.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/congressma ... -covid-19/

He was the first Congressman to die of Covid-19 and first Texas Congressman to die of Covid -19.

His last vote was to stop the impeachment of President Trump.

RIP.

He was also suffering with lung cancer.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.westernjournal.com/schumer- ... mmigrants/

Government paid for Covid funerals.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by BigGuy »

Lost a co-worker to Covid yesterday. (2-9-2021) I first met him as the second SO at the public library. He later offered me a job with Greystar security, part time.
We were both part time a the library. He left Greystar and only worked at the library. When a full time position opened up with Greystar, I took it and left the library. We sort of changed spots.
I don't know his exact age, but he was more that 60, likely close to 70. He had other health issues, mainly diabetes. I knew when he was admitted to the hospital a couple of weeks ago, but only found out this morning ((2/9/2021) that he died.
This is the third person I know personally who as died of the "fake" (politically motivated) disease.
I'm still waiting on my vaccination. I sit in the lobby of an ER and 15 to 20 people, that I have to get a temperature reading from, (Stand within arms length as I hold the IR reader to their forehead.) will volunteer that they have tested positive. I wear a mask, face shield, and use gallons of hand sanitizer and Lysol. My wife has a compromised immune system due to using Embroil. I CAN'T bring anything home to her.
I've got NO patience with those who refuse to ware a mask as some sort of political statement. You're right, I can't force you to put on a mask, but I can damn well refuse to let your bleeding rear end into our facility without one. Our sandbox, our rules. You can darn well bleed out on the side walk if that's more important than our request that you put on a mask.

striker55
Posts in topic: 8

Post by striker55 »

Got my first vaccine on Monday, since I've been getting the regular flu shot for years and rarely get sick I figured I'd get the covid-19 shot.

03Lightningrocks

BigGuy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:32 pm Lost a co-worker to Covid yesterday. (2-9-2021) I first met him as the second SO at the public library. He later offered me a job with Greystar security, part time.
We were both part time a the library. He left Greystar and only worked at the library. When a full time position opened up with Greystar, I took it and left the library. We sort of changed spots.
I don't know his exact age, but he was more that 60, likely close to 70. He had other health issues, mainly diabetes. I knew when he was admitted to the hospital a couple of weeks ago, but only found out this morning ((2/9/2021) that he died.
This is the third person I know personally who as died of the "fake" (politically motivated) disease.
I'm still waiting on my vaccination. I sit in the lobby of an ER and 15 to 20 people, that I have to get a temperature reading from, (Stand within arms length as I hold the IR reader to their forehead.) will volunteer that they have tested positive. I wear a mask, face shield, and use gallons of hand sanitizer and Lysol. My wife has a compromised immune system due to using Embroil. I CAN'T bring anything home to her.
I've got NO patience with those who refuse to ware a mask as some sort of political statement. You're right, I can't force you to put on a mask, but I can damn well refuse to let your bleeding rear end into our facility without one. Our sandbox, our rules. You can darn well bleed out on the side walk if that's more important than our request that you put on a mask.
Sorry about your friend passing away. As for your other comments. I never once read anywhere that anyone said it was a "fake" virus. What i have read are many comments stating that our government has used it to trample our constitutional rights. I happen to agree the government has and still is doing this. I am out and about pretty regular and have not witnessed anyone not wearing a mask in public for many months. The mask controversy was brought on by good old Dr. Fauci when he started out saying that wearing a mask was useless. What I have had to deal with is a few customers not wearing a mask while I am in their homes. I put up with it a few times but then started asking them to put one on before I entered. I don't know if it helps protect me or not but it sure can't hurt me.

Get on one of the waiting lists ASAP. I got on one for Collin County and received my first shot last week. I am 60 but due to my weight and high blood pressure was approved for the B list. You can go to any County you want for the shot. It does not have to be a county you live in. Heck, get on all of them. Increase your odds of getting called up.

03Lightningrocks

striker55 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:37 pm Got my first vaccine on Monday, since I've been getting the regular flu shot for years and rarely get sick I figured I'd get the covid-19 shot.
Got my first one last Thursday. I was given the Pfizer vaccine and experienced a couple days of stomach cramps and a very low grade fever. Right at 100.1. Doing great right now but was told by a paramedic at the vaccine location the second one is the one that can have more severe side affects. He had gotten the Moderna and said he had a couple days of the sweats and very tired with fever. Told me the Pfizer may be different. Which one did you get? Any side affects?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I have had no luck getting a shot for my wife or I.

Signed up for everything I can on line. I’m 1B.

Return to “Off-Topic”