Onesies for men

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 3

Onesies for men

Post by Tex1961 »

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/male- ... old-online

Personally I’ve thought about something like this to help with keeping my iwb holster and pants from sliding down.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Onesies for men

Post by Vol Texan »

Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

Well, don’t have to worry about keeping your shirt tucked, assuming you would wear pants with it.😂
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Good pair of all elastic 2" suspenders has worked for me for YEARS.
Best friend conceal carry ever had.

One of my stories from Carry Class. Way back to CC days. I made the above statement Good pair of suspenders is the best friend Conceal Carry every had. A student in class says: I aint wearin no dorky suspenders. :nono: :nono:
Answer: Well if your gun is concealed so are you suspenders.

Now I OC and still have no pants sag problem. I do confess that I have worn suspenders virtually all my life. When you are built like a coke bottle belts are for decoration. Suspenders hold your pants up. :thumbs2: :thumbs2:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

As you get older and the calls of nature get more urgent, you may want to reconsider something that would slow you down....

:shock:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Vol Texan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:08 pm Image
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Wedgie comes to mind wearing those things.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

03Lightningrocks

Tex1961 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:45 pm https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/male- ... old-online

Personally I’ve thought about something like this to help with keeping my iwb holster and pants from sliding down.
Maybe you could consider an adjustment in the waist line of your britches. Something like this.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:01 am
Tex1961 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:45 pm https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/male- ... old-online

Maybe you could consider an adjustment in the waist line of your britches. Something like this.

I like my above post for the good pair of suspenders.
I'll bet my suspenders he is wearing a not very good pair of dorky ones under that coat anyway. :rolll "rlol" :smilelol5:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

And when you pay for it please turn in your man card.

Topic author
Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

😂, Not there yet. My post really was tongue and cheek. Unfortunately I’ve developed a bit of a small spare tire as I’m getting older. While the suspenders are probably the best solution, I’m not quite ready for those either. Carrying outside the waist seems to work better even though I prefer a more concealable carry. Fortunately the longer I carry and the older I get, I care less if someone can tell what’s underneath my shirt.

Topic author
Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

😂, Not there yet. My post really was tongue and cheek. Unfortunately I’ve developed a bit of a small spare tire as I’m getting older. While the suspenders are probably the best solution, I’m not quite ready for those either. Carrying outside the waist seems to work better even though I prefer a more concealable carry. Fortunately the longer I carry and the older I get, I care less if someone can tell what’s underneath my shirt.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Not only no...
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

03Lightningrocks

I see the mens onesie kind of in the same category as skinny jeans. I think it is part of the conspiracy to demasculate men. (yeah, I just created the word demasculate)

Return to “Off-Topic”