Protests - the next level?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 40

Re: Protests - the next level?

Post by Paladin »

Many arrested on riot charges don't live in Dallas
Instead, they came from Bridgeport, Burleson, Denton, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lewisville, Terrell, The Colony and Wichita Falls – even one from Knoxville, Tenn.
The riot's don't look spontaneous at all...
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 am Many arrested on riot charges don't live in Dallas
Instead, they came from Bridgeport, Burleson, Denton, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lewisville, Terrell, The Colony and Wichita Falls – even one from Knoxville, Tenn.
Antifa and BLM anarchists are organized.

imkopaka
Posts in topic: 3

Post by imkopaka »

Reports coming in now about pallets or piles of bricks (improvised weapons/projectiles) being staged prior to riots to encourage violence.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/rep ... e-planned/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles ... d-protests
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Carry gun: Springfield XD Tactical .45

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:50 am
Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 am Many arrested on riot charges don't live in Dallas
Antifa and BLM anarchists are organized.
Yes they are. They appear to be part of a larger destabilization campaign. Reminds me of Operation Ajax
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

strogg
Posts in topic: 13

Post by strogg »

I'm not sure how the rioters coming from different parts of the greater DFW metroplex raises eyebrows. I'm certain most of the peaceful protesters showing up are also coming from far and wide. I just don't see the relevance.

But I agree, the riots are definitely not spontaneous. To make it worse, it is being encouraged by many left wing activists through vocal approvals and bail charity. It is also being glorified by the MSM who, in my opinion, were the ones who fueled the fire to begin with.

strogg
Posts in topic: 13

Post by strogg »

I wonder if the peaceful protesters are starting to understand the image problem that many law enforcement officers face. The vast majority of LEOs are good people. But every organization has their bad apples. There is just that super small bunch that tarnish and ruin the reputation of said LEOs. Unfortunately, that's what the nation is focused on right now, while the deeds of the good LEOs are going unnoticed. The protesters are in the exact same boat. The vast majority of them are good people as well. But their voices are being covered up by the bad apple looters and rioters that tarnish the protester's images. The same thing applies. The nation is focused on those bad apples and not the folks who are trying to promote justice for their social group.

I believe I can say the same applies to us gun owners as well.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TreyHouston wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:39 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:50 pm

Not sure what the police were firing at these homeowner on their porch in Democrat controlled Minneapolis.

“Light them up” Rioters hard to shoot, homeowners on their porch easy targets.

Touch the dark part not the cheaters ad sorry both that.
Anyone know where or when this is from?
I believe it happened in Minneapolis. It looks like cell phone video taken by someone who was on the porch.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

strogg wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:48 am
I'm not sure how the rioters coming from different parts of the greater DFW metroplex raises eyebrows. I'm certain most of the peaceful protesters showing up are also coming from far and wide. I just don't see the relevance.

But I agree, the riots are definitely not spontaneous. To make it worse, it is being encouraged by many left wing activists through vocal approvals and bail charity. It is also being glorified by the MSM who, in my opinion, were the ones who fueled the fire to begin with.
Another aspect of this doesn't make sense to me. I would imagine that liberal "agitators", who are members of ANTIFA or some other group, tend to live in major cities. And since pretty much every major city is experiencing riots, it wouldn't make sense for them to go to a different city, as opposed to rioting closer to home. Then again, I am constantly amazed at the lack of sense on the part of pretty much everyone, especially liberals.

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/white-supremacis ... 03406.html

They really believe white supremacists are behind the rioting.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01 ... es-looted/

Luxury stores looted in NYC SoHo District. (SoHo is short for South of Houston)

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/mayor-de- ... -3hdfrLH34

Bill de Blasios daughter arrested in Manhattan protest. Be sure to see the photo way down with the nose ring.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 am https://news.yahoo.com/white-supremacis ... 03406.html

They really believe white supremacists are behind the rioting.
The white supremacist narrative fails on multiple levels. First, those groups love publicity, and I just don't see them getting a huge percentage of their members to participate without anyone displaying a swastika, or something similar. That includes covering up all related tattoos, etc. Second, this would be real next level tactics, since on the surface, these groups would not be opposed to a black man being murdered by anyone.

I then consider the possibility that the MSM is looking for a scapegoat to blame that most Americans already oppose. But that would require the MSM to intentionally mislead the American public..... Yeah, my money is on the MSM making this up.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

strogg wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:48 am

If someone traveled all the way from Knoxville Tennessee to Denton to throw a riot in your neighborhood, would that not be a clue that something is amiss?

Hacked Documents: Soros Funded Black Lives Matter

I have personally witnessed an organized busload of BLM protesters, many in their teens with matching t-shirts... spend the night at a Hilton hotel. They didn't strike me as rich people who had the time and money to do all of that on their own dime, but they did look WELL FUNDED.

We have to ask key questions like who funds this, who organizes this, and who benefits?

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/truck-driver-arr ... 45863.html

Truck driver on what looks like an interstate is arrested after attempting to drive through a crowd, stopping, and then being pulled out of the truck.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Post by crazy2medic »

I work armed security in downtown Ft Worth, it's been all quiet, wonder if Ft Worth P.D. reputation for shooting people has put damper on the rioting in Ft Worth!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

chamberc
Posts in topic: 5

Post by chamberc »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:15 am I work armed security in downtown Ft Worth, it's been all quiet, wonder if Ft Worth P.D. reputation for shooting people has put damper on the rioting in Ft Worth!
They used tear gas in Ft. Worth last night.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local ... 5e84a5a2e6
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

Return to “Off-Topic”